What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your First Celebrity Crush (2 Viewers)

wikkidpissah said:
Before i needed long Irish sweaters: Della Street

After i needed long Irish sweaters: Honey West

There was another 60s gal i saw a picture of recently that reminded me how smitten i was with her, but i've lost her again.
oh yeah.  Anne Francis - dirty, sexy vamp look.  Ginger ...before Ginger.  

For me it was Tiffany Amber Thiessen (Saved by the Bell) or Alyssa Milano (Who's the Boss).  

Although Apollonia in Purple Rain may have been the first topless scene I remember...

Not quite my first as several of those have already been mentioned, but I will throw out the names Heather Locklear, Linda Evans, Pamela Sue Martin and Joan Collins.  Dynasty was one of my parents' favorite shows back in the early 80's when I was rocking puberty.  I would leave the family room as if I didn't want to watch it and go and watch by myself in my bedroom.  That group kept me entertained on a number of Wednesday evenings...

My first topless scene was valley girl

funny what I remember and what I don’t. No idea when my kids started walking or talking
:lol:  

I think mine may have been Terminator.

I was like... "I'll be bahhhck"  :oldunsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans_fan said:
Probably Sam from Who's The Boss? (Alyssa Milano).  Still would.
Without looking at the timing...her, or Nicole Eggert from Charles in Charge were right in about the same one period.

Milano has definitely aged better.

Lydia Cornell aka Sara Rush on "Too Close For Comfort."

Also Kirk's episodal paramours in Star Trek.

2 girls who are about the same age as me - Alyssa Milano, who has been mentioned many times in this thread, and Christina Applegate.  I didn't see Applegate mentioned when I skimmed this thread, which surprises me.

For me it was Tiffany Amber Thiessen (Saved by the Bell) or Alyssa Milano (Who's the Boss).  

Although Apollonia in Purple Rain may have been the first topless scene I remember...
I've never had any success with this story, tho i purely love it. This is the perfect thread for it, though, so i'll give it one more try.

My best female friend, for over 50 yrs now, was also my first girlfriend. We moved to the same town around the same time, i was thunderstruck by her coltish & coquettish qualities and i chased WAAAAY out of my league for my 1st try and struck gold. Very much a hippie chick, my Li'l Bardot didnt wear her first brassiere til she nursed her eldest son, so her sweet li'l cupcakes with big angry marshmallows on top were the first breastices i saw & held

The first onscreen nudity i ever saw was when my auntie took me to see Goodbye Columbus, which featured the angry-marshmallowed li'l cupcakes of the #1 female box office star of the era, Miss Ali McGraw.

Fast forward 30 years. My Li'l Bardot was a real estate agent in Santa Fe, and her firm had a sideline of finding temporary lodgings for people shooting movies in the area. Because of that, her parties were often well celebed. When she called me once in Albq to invite me up to a New Year's Party, she announced that one of the guests would be Miss Ali McGraw, who she'd made friends with @ AA (i'm not talking too much out of school - the only subject the movie star liked talking about more than sobriety was cosmetic surgery).

Come the party, i'm standing around when i see my gal greet Miss McGraw at the door and, eventually bring her my way. And, seeing them together, it struck me - i was about to have my first movie nude introduced to me by my first real nude. I'm usually pretty cool around celebs, but this was too much kismet. So just about this first thing out of my mouth was revelation of that amazing - perhaps unprecedented - coincidence, a faux pas which i promptly compounded by also noting the parallel miracle of the similarity between their personal boobage.

Ali winced so hard that i might have cost her a new botox regimen & my gal did not speak to me for the longest period in our half-century relationship. Still, kinda cool tho, huh?!

Users who are viewing this thread