What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2019-20 Fantasy League*** Games start on Friday! (1 Viewer)

The closest thing I have to a player on a good team is Alonso  
I wouldn't worry about that a whole lot.

Sometimes it can be an advantage because the top teams are playing deep into other competitions. My first year, during an FA Cup week in January, I started a lineup with five players. Ended up losing by just a few points because the other team had the same problem as me. The reschedules and what-not can hose you. I didn't want to go to the waiver wire because all of my bench was good and would have been picked up on the next waiver run. 

Having players from just the top six isn't always helpful.  :2cents:

:banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was wondering what was taking so long for him. I haven't kept up, but if gets any regular minutes, this is a complete steal.
We'll see pal. Being that it's his last season, definitely taking a chance. He's been one of my favorite players since before I even joined the league.

:banned:

With picks 6.12 and 7.01 of the EPL 2019-2020 Fantasy Draft, Sporting Real Christo United, F.C. selects:

Jordan Pickford, Stopper, Toffees

Daniel Ceballos Fernández, M, Gunners

-------------------------

F - Mohamed Salah, Scousers

F - Glenn Murray, Seagulls

M - Bernardo Silva, Citeh

D/M - Matt Ritchie, Magpies

D - Cesar Azpilicueta, Chelski

Users who are viewing this thread