What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 MLB Spring Training (2 Viewers)

shuke said:
In running the last half of the distance from home base to first base, while the ball is being fielded to first base, he runs outside (to the right of) the three-foot line, or inside (to the left of) the foul line, and in the umpire's judgment in so doing interferes with the fielder taking the throw at first base, in which case the ball is dead; except that he may run outside (to the right of) the three foot line or inside (to the left of) the foul line to avoid a fielder attempting to field a batted ball; Rule 6.05(k) Comment: The lines marking the three-foot lane are a part of that lane and a batter- runner is required to have both feet within the three-foot lane or on the lines marking the lane. The batter-runner is permitted to exit the three-foot lane by means of a step, stride, reach or slide in the immediate vicinity of first base for the sole purpose of touching first base.
You guys read this, right?  Supposed to be in the lane.  Great call.

Hope the Nats win now so that call isn't the reason the WS gets decided. 

I have no rooting interest and thought it was a bad call.  

Fat Drunk and Stupid said:
#### call,  cost the Nats a run
Meh, who knows what happens without that long delay.

Not as easy to just tally the extra run as it was for the Stros in the 1st inning when Brantley was called out on that pitch 8 inches off the plate that should have been ball 4 one pitch before Bregman went yard with no one on instead of a runner on 1st.

If you sent him out for the 8th and he threw what 4 or 5 pitches then why wouldn't you send him back out? 
Yeah I think he’s going back out but he’s still over 100. I’d consider Doolittle or Hudson to go right at the bottom half of the lineup. 

Yeah I think he’s going back out but he’s still over 100. I’d consider Doolittle or Hudson to go right at the bottom half of the lineup. 
Hudson threw 35 pitches Sunday night.  I mean if we have to use him so be it but I'd rather save him for tomorrow.  Strasburg can go 115-120 easily.  He's not pitching again until February.

Hudson threw 35 pitches Sunday night.  I mean if we have to use him so be it but I'd rather save him for tomorrow.  Strasburg can go 115-120 easily.  He's not pitching again until February.
Yeah, and I don’t think anyone really knows what we can expect from Max tomorrow. Save Hudson/Doolittle if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread