What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay “what the buc?” Buccaneers AT Carolina “Cam’s the Man” Panthers - let’s get this party started! (2 Viewers)

Umm, one of the announcers just said "Barber looks good".

What game is HE watching, I'd like to tune in to that one too.

Maybe hes talking about "BRUTUS THE BARBER BEEFCAKE"....... who is likely about the same speed as Peyton Barber currently.

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
That looked good, Godwin really exploiting with Evans lining up across from him, wonderful play and design, nice work in getting great separation. 

Play before the TD Winston hits Brate for 5 yards & the FD

O.J. Howard got a free release & the safety was nowhere near him, should have been an easy TD

Winston looks good tonight, frankly. Other than two missed throws, he's 11-15, 150 and a TD.

Bet the ovah, rovah. 

Play before the TD Winston hits Brate for 5 yards & the FD

O.J. Howard got a free release & the safety was nowhere near him, should have been an easy TD
You're not getting that type of information on the TV, I'm not kidding. This is the type of observation that shows you a little more about Winston where you get sidetracked with numbers and miss the part that he is still missing wide open receivers, great stuff Bobby!

And let's see if he shows his true colors in the 2nd half. 

Slye with a clutch kick there, helps mitigate the Bucs TD, and the Panthers get a little momentum

Had my kids pick up Joey Slye for this game.

And then at 8:00 told them the weather was looking bad so they may want to switch off, which they both did.

:wall:

I need to stop "helping" them.

Had my kids pick up Joey Slye for this game.

And then at 8:00 told them the weather was looking bad so they may want to switch off, which they both did.

:wall:

I need to stop "helping" them.
Argh. In fairness, there was a lightning and rain delay that nobody was kicking through. Still, it passed.

eta* And that you streamed him at all is pretty darn good oversight. 

I'm watching my two fantasy QBs out there tonight.  Feeling sick atm.

Was gonna pick up an Allen or Dalton but I figured I'd give them both another week.  Looks like a mistake.  (Actually my mistake was in my draft, meant to pick Jackson but when I hit the draft button, Cam was queued ahead of him. DOH!)

I'm watching my two fantasy QBs out there tonight.  Feeling sick atm.

Was gonna pick up an Allen or Dalton but I figured I'd give them both another week.  Looks like a mistake.  (Actually my mistake was in my draft, meant to pick Jackson but when I hit the draft button, Cam was queued ahead of him. DOH!)
I did the same thing, except I got Kareem Hunt instead.  Arrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Cam without his typical running threat is not a very good QB.  With that said his play in the pocket is still way better looking than his haircut.  Did he lose a bet?

Argh. In fairness, there was a lightning and rain delay that nobody was kicking through. Still, it passed.

eta* And that you streamed him at all is pretty darn good oversight. 
picked him up and starting him in every league I'm in.

Watched him kick a 57 yd FG in preseason vs Pats ... went thru halfway up the uprights.

Swear he could kick a 68 yd FG this year.

Users who are viewing this thread