What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Yeah, a lot of Americans don't have kids and a lot of Americans don't want to go to college.

So yeah, not on board.
Have you read these text messages? Do you believe that President Trump has committed  impeachable offenses with regard to Ukraine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. And even using the language "no quid pro quo" - it was like they were setting up their defense ahead of time. I want you to do X thing in exchange for Y result, but it's NOT A QUID PRO QUO. See I said it right there. Case closed. Perfectly legal and proper. SHIFTY SCHIFF. CROOKED BIDEN. COVFEFE.
"Remember, guys, don't say 'This is a robbery'. Just give the teller the note saying you want all the money in the drawer and show her your gun. That way if we're caught you can just say you were only intending to make a withdrawal from your account and you're sorry she misunderstood."

CNN:  "Look at the text messages!!"

FOX:  "Democrats are afraid to impeach!  Schiff's shifty timeline!"

:popcorn:

Is this another Russia to rally the Dem base to compensate for lackluster candidates and ideas/policy?

Yeah you should probably look at the evidence and make up your mind.

IMO Trump instructed Ukraine to start an investigation of the 2016 election in exchange for a White House visit and they needed to do that to get aid to defend themselves from an invasion. And apparently the reason is that Trump disbelieves his own IC & DOJ and instead believes Putin that forces inside Ukraine hacked the DNC and influenced the election, not the Russians & Putin. And Trump himself wants them to influence 2020 in his favor.

Tell me why I’m wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if hard working people pay into the "American College Education Fund" so their kids can receive benefits from them? And that lets those kids earn more money so SS & Medicare are more well-funded, letting you get even more from them?
Yeah, a lot of Americans don't have kids and a lot of Americans don't want to go to college.

So yeah, not on board.
Same could be said for High School, but we still pay for it.  Nowadays at least trade school or 2 year degree is a minimal education for a fair living.

Is this another Russia to rally the Dem base to compensate for lackluster candidates and ideas/policy?
No we love our candidates

Yeah you should probably look at the evidence and make up your mind.

IMO Trump instructed Ukraine to start an investigation of the 2016 election in exchange for a White House visit and they needed to do that to get aid to defend themselves from an invasion. And apparently the reason is that Trump disbelieves his own IC & DOJ and instead believes Putin that forces inside Ukraine hacked the DNC and influenced the election, not the Russians & Putin. And Trump himself wants them to influence 2018 in his favor.

Tell me why I’m wrong.
Because 2018 was last year.

The texts show a clear quid pro quo.

Fox's spin at this point isn't even denying its impeachable...just that the Democrats may be afraid of the political fallout when the GOP does nothing in the Senate.

As for Candidates and policy...they are miles ahead of Trump on policy and as people.

Can someone explain to me like I am someone who doesn't follow Qanon what exactly Trump wanted  Ukraine to investigate about Crowdstrike, a US based company? How would they even go about doing that?

Republicans have killed America as it was constructed, and as we knew it. It’s already dead. We’ve come to a moment when a clear standard has been crossed by miles and they’ve nearly to a man chosen to deny all semblance that they care about country over party. The fact we are even here is too late, too far gone. 
Agree. Time for the Democrats and Republicans to get a divorce and move on from each other. Everyone will be happier in the end.

Donald J. Trump

As President I have an obligation to end CORRUPTION, even if that means requesting the help of a foreign country or countries. It is done all the time. This has NOTHING to do with politics or a political campaign against the Bidens. This does have to do with their corruption!

Oh Donnie, no one is buying it buddy.

No. It’s the president leveraging aid for political favors, which is illegal.

Donald J. Trump

As President I have an obligation to end CORRUPTION, even if that means requesting the help of a foreign country or countries. It is done all the time. This has NOTHING to do with politics or a political campaign against the Bidens. This does have to do with their corruption!

To paraphrase Dean Wormer, fat, corrupt and stupid is no way to go through life, Don.

He just wants Biden and investigation in the same headline.  His abuse of power has already succeeded in that respect. 
Yep. CNN reported yesterday that 43% of the public believes that Biden did something wrong in Ukraine. Based on no evidence whatsoever. 

So if Trump is not removed for this and either manages to eliminate Biden or severely weaken him, he will have accomplished all of his goals here. 

Donald J. Trump

Except that many are. 

Donald J. Trump

And he waited until now to make it a big issue because...  🤔

I wish that were true. Millions upon millions are. GOP is doubling down and airing factually untrue ads promoting the Biden conspiracy theory and justifying the behavior. People are buying it, and GOP is actively seeking to normalize it.

Except that many are. 
I apologize, it should have been worded "no one who isn't already ok watching you shoot someone on 5th avenue" is buying it, Donnie.

To people who are informed...its because he got caught.

To others...Ive not yet heard the talking point explaining that.
It's a coincidence! That's all!

Sure, there are thousands and thousands of criminals out there. But you know Donny Trump, there's nothing he cares about more than upholding the law. The fact that he's so incredibly interested in Joe Biden has nothing to do with being the Democratic front-runner for 2020, he just really cares about justice that much!

- This is what people are actually hoping you'll believe.

Users who are viewing this thread