What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Respectfully, Don’t Noonan, I may have misunderstood you so I need you to clarify something for me please. I get that you’re saying that Mulvaney insisted there was no quid pro quo with regard to Hunter Biden. But what about a quid pro quo with regard to the DNC server investigation? Do you agree that Mulvaney admitted to that? Yes or no, please. 

You have to understand the server issue is different than investigating Biden.  Looking into 2016 past election interference is perfectly fine.  Hillary did everything possible to try and hide what was on her server.  Why is that?
“If it was all about corruption and that was the only thing the president talked about and Mulvaney talked about, [it's] perfectly appropriate," he said. "But once you bring in the name of your opponent -- Hunter Biden, Joe Biden -- once you talk about the 2016 election, you’ve gone beyond corruption. You’ve made it political, personal. That was the central flaw here we’re all discussing."

Respectfully, Don’t Noonan, I may have misunderstood you so I need you to clarify something for me please. I get that you’re saying that Mulvaney insisted there was no quid pro quo with regard to Hunter Biden. But what about a quid pro quo with regard to the DNC server investigation? Do you agree that Mulvaney admitted to that? Yes or no, please. 
Mulvaney appeared to have admitted to that but then later took it back.

You have to understand the server issue is different than investigating Biden.  Looking into 2016 past election interference is perfectly fine.  Hillary did everything possible to try and hide what was on her server.  Why is that?
You do realize Trump won, right?

Why are the right still pushing the line?

Don't Noonan said:
Schiff continues to show he is simply too unhinged to be leading the committee.  What an embarrassment to our country Schiff is.  Proven liar and partisan hack.
He is unhinged because staffers met with people under their actual job?

He isn't an embarrassment at all...the partisan talk is calling him a liar and a hack.

He is doing his job...and doing it well.

It is obvious that Dems are so afraid of losing to Trump again in 2020 and have no confidence in any of the schmucks running now that their best chance is to try and make up enough conspiracy theories to try and oust the President.  Russia hoax failed and here is attempt 2.
Don’t agree at all any of that is obvious. But they should be afraid of losing to him. The advantages an incumbent President has of reelection is staggering. If Donald doesn’t get reelected it speaks volumes about how awful he is.

These weak ### talking points you all continue to parrot about this being about overturning the 2016 election are asinine. Even if (and thats the most monumental IF ever with Mitch running the Senate) Donald was removed Hillary ain’t walking through that door. The argument make no sense, but it’s not about sense it’s about fear mongering pure and simple.  All anyone has to do is read the emails his supports keep getting sent, it’s straight from the fear mongers hand book.  

Obviously the correct answer is to vote in 2020 who you prefer and not try and illegally oust a rightfully elected President.
Nobody is trying to illegally oust him.  It is completely false to claim that.

I will vote in 2020 and many others will...this is all motivating people to vote and get rid of the GOP corruption and obstruction in the Oval and Senate.

Mulvaney appeared to have admitted to that but then later took it back.
Good. Thank you. Two more questions: 

1. Do you personally  believe Mulvaney was telling the truth at the press conference with regard to this? Or do you think that when he took it back, that is the truth? 

2. If Mulvaney was telling the truth the first time around, do you have any problem with holding money from Ukraine in order to get Ukraine to cooperate in an investigation based on a highly suspect conspiracy theory? 

Don’t agree at all any of that is obvious. But they should be afraid of losing to him. The advantages an incumbent President has of reelection is staggering. If Donald doesn’t get reelected it speaks volumes about how awful he is.

These weak ### talking points you all continue to parrot about this being about overturning the 2016 election are asinine. Even if (and thats the most monumental IF ever with Mitch running the Senate) Donald was removed Hillary ain’t walking through that door. The argument make no sense, but it’s not about sense it’s about fear mongering pure and simple.  All anyone has to do is read the emails his supports keep getting sent, it’s straight from the fear mongers hand book.  
If Ukraine has the server and Trump finds the 30,000 deleted emails and proves Russia did not hack her will that help Trump politically?

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it."

Trump is asking Zelensky to cooperate with a DOJ investigation right there. And that DOJ investigation involves the Bidens.

You can't separate the requests, no matter how hard you try.
Nope.  Not related at all.  Sorry.
LOL

What's your evidence for this? Just "Nope"?

My evidence is that the two requests are part of the same transcript, literally seconds apart. My evidence is that 2 out of the 3 reasons cited by Mulvaney in his testimony ("corruption in the country" and "cooperating in an ongoing DOJ investigation") are specifically linked to Biden during Trump's phone call with Zelensky.

The two requests are part of the same transcript, literally seconds apart.

Mulvaney cannot admit to one without tacitly admitting to the other.

Trump wants to find out who hacked Hillary's emails.  Why is this a problem?  
I think you’re conflating Hillary’s emails with the DNC server. Since Trump has done this himself, I’m not surprised you would as well, but they’re two separate debunked crazy conspiracy theories (unless you subscribe to QAnon where from what I understand it all runs together.) 

Good. Thank you. Two more questions: 

1. Do you personally  believe Mulvaney was telling the truth at the press conference with regard to this? Or do you think that when he took it back, that is the truth? 

2. If Mulvaney was telling the truth the first time around, do you have any problem with holding money from Ukraine in order to get Ukraine to cooperate in an investigation based on a highly suspect conspiracy theory? 
He may have misspoke, not sure.  As for 2 I have no problem with Trump asking for assistance, no.

It is obvious that Dems are so afraid of losing to Trump again in 2020 and have no confidence in any of the schmucks running now that their best chance is to try and make up enough conspiracy theories to try and oust the President.  Russia hoax failed and here is attempt 2.
I would disagree.  I have full confidence in several of the candidates and so does the DNC.

Nothing about this impeachment is made up conspiracy theory.  its all clearly out there, the allegations and complaint.  It is simply part of the duty of congress to perform this oversight.  You don't just stop that because an election is just over a year away.

To be fair, I don't think the prospect of some violence if Trump were actually removed from office (as opposed to his resigning) is that ridiculous a proposition. And that's one reason, and maybe completely physically dying as a party, why the Senate GOP might actually not convict.

- I think I heard on the news today (CNN) that impeachment by Thanksgiving is a possibility so it's moving fast.

Wait...her server?  What does her server have to do with Ukraine?

@Don't Noonan Even giving you and Mulvaney the benefit of the doubt - just because someone says "no quid pro quo" does not make it so. Just as if your favorite punching bag Schiff says something, it does not necessarily make it true. 

If Ukraine has the server and Trump finds the 30,000 deleted emails and proves Russia did not hack her will that help Trump politically?
Sure, and if my dog grows wings he would fly.  If they open the basement at the pizza parlor and 1000’s of pictures of powerful people with little kid came out that would too. Doesn’t make any of it realistic.  This sever thing at Ukraine has been shot down time and time again, by HIS people.  It’s a delusion.  

He may have misspoke, not sure.  As for 2 I have no problem with Trump asking for assistance, no.
OK thank you. 

Sadly, I’m forced to stick to my original assessment. I was hoping I would have had the chance to apologize to you for misjudging your opinions. But I didn’t. 

@Don't Noonan Even giving you and Mulvaney the benefit of the doubt - just because someone says "no quid pro quo" does not make it so. Just as if your favorite punching bag Schiff says something, it does not necessarily make it true. 
And being specifically directed to write that very thing by the principle, Trump, makes that statement evidence of a cover-up, not exculpation.

Trump wants to find out who hacked Hillary's emails.  Why is this a problem?  
That has already been investigated and determined who hacked the DNC server.  Whats this about Hillary's emails?  Care to cite where they were hacked and why Ukraine would have any such information?

What server would Ukraine have?  Seriously...this needs to be answered at some point by Trump or you or anyone.

What server does he or you think Ukraine has?

We already have proof Russia hacked the DNC server (this is not Hillary's server...you know this by now...so why spreading false information like this?)

Wait...her server?  What does her server have to do with Ukraine?
It's Qanon nonsense.

It's difficult to have a good faith discussion when you're talking to someone who can't even get the conspiracy theories straight.

To be fair, I don't think the prospect of some violence if Trump were actually removed from office (as opposed to his resigning) is that ridiculous a proposition. And that's one reason, and maybe completely physically dying as a party, why the Senate GOP might actually not convict.

- I think I heard on the news today (CNN) that impeachment by Thanksgiving is a possibility so it's moving fast.
Some violence vs revolt are two different things. We have some violence now between the right and the left. What level of elevation are we expecting if there is an impeachment and removal of Trump? 

The reason I ask, is that it seems @Don't Noonan is spreading fear. Something that I don't think is substantiated by any other source. (unless you want to use @Riversco as a reliable source). The threat of violence and specifically a violent revolution is not one that should be taken lightly. It's why I asked for clarification.

How can it be a cover up if call transcript was released?   :lmao:
See, you are living in your fake news bubble. Amazing how many of you only watch Fox News and listen to conservative media and come in here and continually be proven wrong by actual facts.  How do you do it?

Users who are viewing this thread