What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (1 Viewer)

Lots of attention on Allen, but need their other 2nd year player Edmonds, to make plays at MLB. He looked bad on that first run. 

Wow, just read that there are so many Bills fans at this game that Houston is using a silent count on offense...

Wow, just read that there are so many Bills fans at this game that Houston is using a silent count on offense...
Everyone I know at the game, both Bills fans and Texans fans, have all independently texted me saying there are a ton of Bills fans at this game.

BOB is terrible. He should be coaching for his job in this game if we actually had a GM. 

Are people going to look back on pro football and wonder why the receiving team handled the football on punts at all. I'm not saying to not have a guy back there as a threat. But handling the ball?   

Here’s a fun one:

Josh Allen is the first QB in NFL history with both a 40+ yard run and a TD catch in the same game, both playoffs and regular season.
I think he’d probably be the first Wyoming qb to win a playoff game too if they do. 

Users who are viewing this thread