What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure a bad situation (4th & 8-9) means the BOB made a bad decision. It's really what wPA or eXP dictates to do, and we don't have those stats handy, if I'm not mistaken. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Desperate challenge here so early in the game - seems unlikely the call will be overturned.
I was dumbfounded by that as well but you have to remember who is coaching.   That weak AFC South is Bob's only saving grace.  

i'm not a fan, but I do dislike BOB intensely, so I have a hard time rooting for them, even though i like Watson a lot
Yeah, I really hate wasting these rookie QB contract years on Bob.  Part of me was hoping for a 2-14 season so we could have a chance at more than Wild Card victory.  

Kind of not to beat a dead horse, but Hyde might not be your guy today. Might be Duke's day.

/no skin in that game

When Fuller is out Duke J should get 8-10 targets a game imo
Yes. I've watched this team a lot this year. They love the zone run outside, as FO pointed out in their preview of this, which was really quite illuminating.

I hate a 3 man rush. Both teams have given up third down conversions doing that now 
Either Edmunds or Alexander screwed up the (probably Edmunds). Both guys were standing in the middle of the field about 3 yards from each other with Fells running free away from Edmunds.

Booger considers a 4th rusher “extra.” Nice scheme from Buffalo, though, disguising where the 4th was coming from. Taking a page from what the Ravens did to Watson. 

Users who are viewing this thread