What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (2 Viewers)

Does anyone know the connection between Dortmund and Brøndby? I've seen some Brøndby jerseys in the crowd rooting them on and thought it was odd. Remember them fondly from my time in Denmark.

Does anyone know the connection between Dortmund and Brøndby? I've seen some Brøndby jerseys in the crowd rooting them on and thought it was odd. Remember them fondly from my time in Denmark.
From what I could find, it sounds like their ultra groups have been friends for a while.

Does Real always dive this often? I don't watch a lot of La Liga, but literally just saw 4 different guys dive in the matter of 30 seconds. Talk about frustrating to watch.

Dortmund was all over them for 60 minutes, but couldn't find the net. Can't keep a team as good as Real around like that. Too bad. Would've loved to see Dortmund lift the trophy.

Real is my least favorite actual big team, so it sucks to see them win over and over. Especially when they don't show up for an hour.

Also, I'm old. They talked about Dortmund winning in '97 and I remember that game. Some sub came on and chipped the keeper from 40 yards with his first touch to make it 3-1 late.

Do people dislike Real Madrid mainly because they just win so much or is there some other reason?

Dortmund had so many chances in the first 60 but just didn’t work out. Could have been such a different match, though real probably would have pulled the rabbit out the hat regardless

Do people dislike Real Madrid mainly because they just win so much or is there some other reason?

Dortmund had so many chances in the first 60 but just didn’t work out. Could have been such a different match, though real probably would have pulled the rabbit out the hat regardless
The fascist history and buying all the top players thing at a start.

I tried to explain it to my father. When Alabama is in the championship game for college football, most people pull against them because they seem to always win.
Yes, the buying top players and history have a part in it too.

Users who are viewing this thread