What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Subscriber Contest is LIVE (1 Viewer)

QB - Russell Wilson - 15

QB - Alex Smith - 9

RB - Matt Forte - 32

RB - Marshawn Lynch - 27

RB - DeAngelo Williams - 10

RB - Jonathan Stewart - 5

RB - Benny Cunningham - 3

WR - Roddy White - 19

WR - Torrey Smith - 16

WR - Justin Hunter - 9

WR - Kelvin Benjamin - 5

WR - Malcom Floyd - 4

TE - Jimmy Graham - 30

TE - Rob Gronkowski - 26

TE - Kyle Rudolph - 15

TE - Travis Kelce - 8

TE - Timothy Wright - 5

PK - Greg Zuerlein - 3

PK - Adam Vinatieri - 3

TD - Tennessee Titans - 3

TD - New York Jets - 3

Total value: 250
Took an unorthodox approach. Team wil be driven by the TE position. Sloughed QB as much as possible. :unsure:
Survival rate by TE spending:$10+ -- 3.5%

$20+ -- 3.6%

$30+ -- 4.0%

$40+ -- 4.7%

$50+ -- 5.1%

$60+ -- 4.7%

$70+ -- 6.8%

$80+ -- 13.8%

$90+ -- 0%

Anyone else still alive but haven't hit 200 yet? I have a decent chance of advancing, I guess, but pretty sure I don't have the juice to make any real cash.
I haven't even hit 185, but I'm somehow still alive. I must be #501 in scoring out of the 501 left.

I'm 1 of those 82 not yet hitting 200, but I really feel like I have a roster that can make a major dent in this thing should I make the top 250. I've got some hard charging late comers, especially Beckham Jr.

Um, I hate to break it to you, but I just got news that should vault me to the top of the leader board. Donnie Avery is practicing in full.

Damn, I've been waiting for the Aaron Dobson activation but Donnie Avery is going to play before him! I'm doomed!

Um, I hate to break it to you, but I just got news that should vault me to the top of the leader board. Donnie Avery is practicing in full.

I'm one of those teams that hasn't hit 200 yet, but I hit 197 twice this season. This is the farthest I've made it in the contest so if I can make it to the playoffs this year I will be happy. Having AP on my team has definitely hurt me but Graham and my WR have pulled me through.

Zach Ertz with the goose egg, but happy to see Turbin get a td.
What happened to Ertz? Does anyone have any insight? I always thought the hype was a little overblown, but figured he would be at least a low-level TE1 getting 6-8 targets a game. He was really my only clear bust pick.

Blake ####ing Bortles leading my squad in scoring for the week. I need Ben, Antonio, Morris, et al to wake the hell up quick.

Blake ####ing Bortles leading my squad in scoring for the week. I need Ben, Antonio, Morris, et al to wake the hell up quick.
And, some nice garbage-time work from the Steelers!

Now 0.65 above the cut line with Lacy, Kelce, and John Brown to go.

Is the scoring correct? Cut line just jumped 12 points between refreshes.
Nope, something just happened, looks like some players' scores are doubled. I'm not at a PC right now but I'll check in the next hour or so and fix it (if it doesn't sort itself out in the meantime).

Dang, only 3 points above the cut line with all of Kelce's point counting, and Sturgis -7. Guessing 25% chance of me surviving the Turk.

I am in big trouble. Scoring appears screwed up for Rams and Raider players. I am about 10 below the cutline with Manning (-28.5) and Kelce (-10.5). Dolphins D and Donnie Avery (-10.5). Yikes.

sitting at 188.20 with Manning (-20.5) and Kelce (-12.5)....feeling hopeful to make my first fbg playoffs! been waiting years for this haha

Eli2Shockey said:
sitting at 188.20 with Manning (-20.5) and Kelce (-12.5)....feeling hopeful to make my first fbg playoffs! been waiting years for this haha
well obviously you made it... cut line isn't going to be more than 165.

I don't think the cut line is going to move much after this game. Normally Monday nights will swing it up to 10 points, but the ownership of MIA/NYJ players is pitifully low... I think the cut line may not move more than a couple points. I hope my 165 is good enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to be making the finals. Had solid scoring across the board, but no huge numbers by anybody. Needed a solid score from both Kelce and D. Thomas, but Denver's lead allowed them to run the ball early and often.

Good luck to all those that made the final cut and hoping for good scores from all thread posters.

I should be okay. 175.75 and more or less finished. Got Sturgis -7, but 14 pts ahead of the cut should be good enough with the below average ownership of Jets and Dolphins. Pretty excited that my 4 QB/4 K/4 D entry made it through. Need my concussed TEs to get back to really have a shot moving forward.

Any idea how much the cut line may move with so few noteworthy players??

33 - Tannehill

1 - Lamar Miller

6 - Mike Wallace

2 - Harvin

9 - Chris Johnson

9 - Ivory

I'm ahead of the cut-line by 5.95 points =(

Looks like i'm gonna make it in for the first time also, done at 188.9. Miami-NYJ doesn't scream high score, so hopeful that the cutline won't move double digits. The defenses and kickers may be the only positions at risk here.

Bad time to post my low score of the season. I only had one other week all year that was lower than this week's current cut line.

Anyone who makes the playoffs would you post a link to your team? I would like to see them.
1st time ever in playoffs.

Code:
Entry 101552                    Score: 192.95Pos	Player	Team	Price	FPtsQB	Drew Brees	NO	$26	32.85QB	Jay Cutler	CHI	$12	19.90RB	Mark Ingram	NO	$9	14.10RB	Eddie Lacy	GB	$28	13.50RB	Ben Tate	CLE	$20	1.50RB	Benn Cunningham	STL	$3	0.50RB	James White	NE	$4	0.00WR	Calvin Johnson	DET	$31	37.60WR	Jeremy Maclin	PHI	$16	18.80WR	Demaryiu Thomas	DEN	$29	18.30WR	Kelvin Benjamin	CAR	$5	10.60WR	Mohamed Sanu	CIN	$3	5.45TE	Heath Miller	PIT	$10	20.20TE	Travis Kelce	KC	$8	8.10TE	Scott Chandler	BUF	$4	4.70TE	Jimmy Graham	NO	$30	0.00PK	Shayne Graham	NO	$3	5.00PK	Mike Nugent	CIN	$3	2.00DST	Jackson Jaguars	JAC	$3	22.00DST	Detroit Lions	DET	$3	7.00

I don't think the cut line is going to move much after this game. Normally Monday nights will swing it up to 10 points, but the ownership of MIA/NYJ players is pitifully low... I think the cut line may not move more than a couple points. I hope my 165 is good enough.
well obviously you made it... cut line isn't going to be more than 165.

=)

Anyone who makes the playoffs would you post a link to your team? I would like to see them.
1st time ever in playoffs.

Entry 101552 Score: 192.95Pos Player Team Price FPtsQB Drew Brees NO $26 32.85QB Jay Cutler CHI $12 19.90RB Mark Ingram NO $9 14.10RB Eddie Lacy GB $28 13.50RB Ben Tate CLE $20 1.50RB Benn Cunningham STL $3 0.50RB James White NE $4 0.00WR Calvin Johnson DET $31 37.60WR Jeremy Maclin PHI $16 18.80WR Demaryiu Thomas DEN $29 18.30WR Kelvin Benjamin CAR $5 10.60WR Mohamed Sanu CIN $3 5.45TE Heath Miller PIT $10 20.20TE Travis Kelce KC $8 8.10TE Scott Chandler BUF $4 4.70TE Jimmy Graham NO $30 0.00PK Shayne Graham NO $3 5.00PK Mike Nugent CIN $3 2.00DST Jackson Jaguars JAC $3 22.00DST Detroit Lions DET $3 7.00
With those running backs that is impressive. Good luck in the finals!!!

Users who are viewing this thread