What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Subscriber Contest is LIVE (1 Viewer)

I'm planning to tweak the live scoring leaderboard for the finals so that it will display the running total for all three weeks. I'll probably also add a separate page that shows the entire Final 250 leaderboard for the duration of the playoffs.

Good luck to everyone who's going to the finals!

Pos Player Team Price FPts QB Jay Cutler CHI $12 19.90 QB Colin Kaepernick SF $14 5.75 RB Eddie Lacy GB $28 13.50 RB Robert Turbin SEA $2 13.50 RB Doug Martin TB $24 13.10 RB Carlos Hyde SF $10 8.70 RB LeGarrette Blount PIT $6 5.80 WR Keenan Allen SD $21 35.10 WR Julio Jones ATL $25 34.90 WR Demaryius Thomas DEN $29 18.30 WR Markus Wheaton PIT $5 11.10 WR Kelvin Benjamin CAR $5 10.60 WR John Brown ARI $3 6.00 WR Mohamed Sanu CIN $3 5.45 TE Rob Gronkowski NE $26 20.30 TE Travis Kelce KC $8 8.10 TE Zach Ertz PHI $13 0.00 PK Greg Zuerlein STL $3 10.80 PK Adam Vinatieri IND $3 7.00 PK Nate Freese DET $3 0.00 DST Philadelphia Eagles PHI $4 10.00 DST Detroit Lions DET $3 7.00

It's not pretty, but this is the first time in 11 years that I've made it to the final 250! I think I'll have a tough time breaking into the top 150 from here.

looking bleak, the graham dud will likley be curtains for me, unless geno throws 4 tds, and folks hits 5 fgs and a picks 6 or two for the jets D

yikes

was a good run..

sitting at 182.80...first time for finals!

[SIZE=10pt]Peyton Manning $30 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Blake Bortles $3 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]LeSean McCoy $34 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Marshawn Lynch $27 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Carlos Hyde $10 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jonathan Stewart $5 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt Asiata $2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Dez Bryant $27 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Antonio Brown $22 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Riley Cooper $12 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Cody Latimer $6 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Kelvin Benjamin $5 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Nate Washington $4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Brandon LaFell $3 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mohamed Sanu $3 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Zach Ertz $13 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Heath Miller $10 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Travis Kelce $8 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Timothy Wright $5 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Richard Rodgers $5 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Dan Bailey $4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt Bryant $4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Carolina Panthers $4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Buffalo Bills $4[/SIZE]

Iggy - is there a way to do a "what if" team after the fact? I went with a lot of low-mid priced players (30-man roster), but I'm curious how something stud-heavy like this would have performed:

QB: Luck/Rodgers

RB: Lacy/Murray/Ingram/Bradshaw

WR: Demaryiouious/Boldin/Hunter/Benjamin/Sanu

TE: Graham/Gronk/Rivera

PK: Suisham/Walsh/Zuerlein

TD: Dolphins/Titans/Colts

(Bolded are guys I picked anyway)
Bump for Iggy. Might be helpful research-wise to plan a general strategy for 2015.

I'm planning to tweak the live scoring leaderboard for the finals so that it will display the running total for all three weeks. I'll probably also add a separate page that shows the entire Final 250 leaderboard for the duration of the playoffs.

Good luck to everyone who's going to the finals!
You're the best Iggy :)

-QG

Bad time to post my low score of the season. I only had one other week all year that was lower than this week's current cut line.
:suds:

Right there with you. Didn't have a team to challenge for the top spot, but picked a bad time for easily my worst score of the year. Jimmy's zero looms huge when it looks like I'll miss the final cut by ~10 points.

Good luck to everyone advancing!

Haven't been posting in here as much this year because I was on a heater and didn't want to jinx it. Probably not going to overcome the 2nd week of "no Julius Thomas" unless the Jets D/ST has the mother of all Monday nights though, so looks like third year in a row of exiting in Week 13.

Bad time to post my low score of the season. I only had one other week all year that was lower than this week's current cut line.
:suds:

Right there with you. Didn't have a team to challenge for the top spot, but picked a bad time for easily my worst score of the year. Jimmy's zero looms huge when it looks like I'll miss the final cut by ~10 points.

Good luck to everyone advancing!
Ditto, lowest score of the season, but it was a fun ride! How we surived so long w/ $24 and $22 wasted on Doug Martin and Jordan Cameron I can't quite figure. Crazy as it sounds, the QB trio of Cutler, Newton, and Wilson worked out great, until wk13...flop.

Good Luck to the final 250!! Catch ya next year!

I'm sitting at 168 and if that holds I'll make the finals with this team:

Philip Rivers $12
Jay Cutler $12

Shane Vereen $23
Bernard Pierce $12
Devonta Freeman $11
Mark Ingram $9
James Starks $5
Jonathan Stewart $5
Alfred Blue $3
Benny Cunningham $3

Dez Bryant $27
Roddy White $19
Emmanuel Sanders $18
Golden Tate $13
Kenny Britt $8
Kelvin Benjamin $5
Brian Quick $4
Brandon LaFell $3
Mohamed Sanu $3

Kyle Rudolph $15
Antonio Gates $10
Dwayne Allen $8
Brent Celek $3

Shaun Suisham $3
Mike Nugent $3
Nate Freese $3

San Diego Chargers $3
Indianapolis Colts $3
Detroit Lions $3

I'm sitting at 168 and if that holds I'll make the finals with this team:

Philip Rivers $12
Jay Cutler $12

Shane Vereen $23
Bernard Pierce $12
Devonta Freeman $11
Mark Ingram $9
James Starks $5
Jonathan Stewart $5
Alfred Blue $3
Benny Cunningham $3

Dez Bryant $27
Roddy White $19
Emmanuel Sanders $18
Golden Tate $13
Kenny Britt $8
Kelvin Benjamin $5
Brian Quick $4
Brandon LaFell $3
Mohamed Sanu $3

Kyle Rudolph $15
Antonio Gates $10
Dwayne Allen $8
Brent Celek $3

Shaun Suisham $3
Mike Nugent $3
Nate Freese $3

San Diego Chargers $3
Indianapolis Colts $3
Detroit Lions $3
:thumbup:

At 184.65 (104214) with Jimmy Graham left to play.

Wait. . what. . .

Thanks Brees, Bell, Turbin, Floyd, Heath Miller and Justin Tucker for carrying those bums on my team, Doug Martin, Dez, Benjamin and Jimmy Graham!

Assuming I advance, here is my roster. I keep kicking myself for not taking L.Bell over Ball and spend the extra 5 units elsewhere. I can't see myself finishing too high with my RB's. I loved Bell this offseason and I was flipping back and forth for weeks. Good luck to everybody who is left!!

Entry 100734Score: 175.75
Pos Player Team Price FPts QB Tom Brady NE $17 20.15 QB Jay Cutler CHI $12 19.90 RB Eddie Lacy GB $28 13.50 RB Fred Jackson BUF $12 12.70 RB DeAngelo Williams CAR $10 2.10 RB Alfred Blue HOU $3 0.60 RB Montee Ball DEN $29 0.00 RB DuJuan Harris GB $2 0.00 WR Antonio Brown PIT $22 29.70 WR Marqise Lee JAC $6 19.50 WR Demaryius Thomas DEN $29 18.30 WR Davante Adams GB $4 18.10 WR Jordan Matthews PHI $9 15.10 WR Emmanuel Sanders DEN $18 13.30 WR Kelvin Benjamin CAR $5 10.60 WR Steve Smith BAL $7 1.20 TE Travis Kelce KC $8 8.10 TE Timothy Wright NE $5 2.70 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins TB $5 0.00 PK Shaun Suisham PIT $3 13.70 PK Adam Vinatieri IND $3 7.00 PK Dan Bailey DAL $4 4.00 DST Jacksonville Jaguars JAC $3 22.00 DST Pittsburgh Steelers PIT $3 1.00 DST Miami Dolphins MIA $3 0.00

#16 coming into the week, but I fell short by three points. The poor weeks for Forte and Graham (with Ertz also putting up a zero for me at TE) did me in despite the Julio/A. Brown combo racking up the points.

Oh well. It was a great run and a lot of fun. Good luck to everyone that's left.

Yeah my ghost entry woulda made it (curse you Jimmy Graham!).

Yeah the alternate world universe where I put in Graham and Allen instead of Cameron/Ertz/Rivera (keeping Amaro) woulda been good as well.

The joy and pain of the contest for sure. Almost better when you get blown out in an early week. But hey, that's the nature of the beast.

Anyway, congrats to those who made it. Well done :tebow: Good luck to those in the thread still in it.

-QG

Woohoo, first time in finals. Hmmm, wonder if this team has a shot? Probably not with my RB core.

Entry 106033Score: 173.35

Ben, Cutler, Romo

Lacy, Gore, Hyde, Blount, Cunningham, Moreno

K. Allen, A.Brown, Roddy White, Malcolm Floyd, Wheaton, Benjamin, J. Brown

Jimmy, Heath, Chandler

Vinateri, Freese

TB, NO

Last edited by a moderator:
Iggy - is there a way to do a "what if" team after the fact? I went with a lot of low-mid priced players (30-man roster), but I'm curious how something stud-heavy like this would have performed:

Bump for Iggy. Might be helpful research-wise to plan a general strategy for 2015.
This will take a little work, I'll try to take a look at it soon.

Anyone who makes the playoffs would you post a link to your team? I would like to see them.
I've added a page with the Final 250: http://o.ffense.com/fbg35k/final250.php (Currently they're not in any particular order, so don't read anything into the ordering or the prizes listed next to each entry.)

This will update each week with the official standings. (I'll also have the leaderboard updating live in its normal spot on the live scoring page.)

In the Finals for the first time.

QB: Brady, Cutler, Bortles

RB: McCoy, Lacy, Ingram, Hyde, Cunningham

WR: Demaryius Thomas, Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, Sammy Watkins, Kelvin Benjamin, Mohammed Sanu

TE: Travis Kelce

K: Matt Bryant

Def: Jets

Got really luck with no real injuries and only had really one tough bye week (9). Wish I could say I had a huge strategy, but just like in my leagues, I just went WR heavy.

This will take a little work, I'll try to take a look at it soon.
Much appreciated. Love the site for tracking the contest.

Anyone who makes the playoffs would you post a link to your team? I would like to see them.
I've added a page with the Final 250: http://o.ffense.com/fbg35k/final250.php (Currently they're not in any particular order, so don't read anything into the ordering or the prizes listed next to each entry.)This will update each week with the official standings. (I'll also have the leaderboard updating live in its normal spot on the live scoring page.)
Wow you are awesome.

Missed it by 3 also. Shocked I made it this far with the dreaded AP/Rice combo. Good luck to the final 250 and thanks Iggy for your hard work on the live scoring site.

WR: Demaryius Thomas, Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, Sammy Watkins, Kelvin Benjamin, Mohammed Sanu

Got really luck with no real injuries and only had really one tough bye week (9). Wish I could say I had a huge strategy, but just like in my leagues, I just went WR heavy.
If Kelce gives you 40+ plus points over these next few weeks I like your chances to make a run at the top 50.

110 of the top 500 entries made it to the finals.

Will be interesting if any of them ends up finishing first vs the other 140.

Only 6 owners have A.J. Green :kicksrock:

And there is one wild card dude out there with Manziel left!

-QG

My QB-WR-TE positions all over-performed throughout the season, hoping for more in the next three weeks. Thrilled to be finally in for the playoffs.

Code:
Pos	Player			Team	PriceQB	Ryan Fitzpatrick	HOU	$5QB	Philip Rivers		SD	$12QB	Andy Dalton		CIN	$13RB	Mark Ingram		NO	$9RB	Eddie Lacy		GB	$28RB	Marshawn Lynch		SEA	$27RB	Alfred Morris		WAS	$20WR	Demaryius Thomas	DEN	$29WR	Greg Jennings		MIN	$9WR	Jordy Nelson		GB	$25WR	James Jones		OAK	$11WR	Riley Cooper		PHI	$12WR	Mohamed Sanu		CIN	$3WR	Brian Quick		STL	$4TE	Coby Fleener		IND	$7TE	Antonio Gates		SD	$10TE	Zach Ertz		PHI	$13PK	Greg Zuerlein		STL	$3PK	Kai Forbath		WAS	$3DST	Houston Texans		HOU	$4DST	Pittsburgh Steelers	PIT	$3

Still alive somehow. It's not a very impressive roster, imo. Antonio Brown. Gronk & Graham. Julio. Lacy. Some productive flyers. Doesn't seem like a top 250 team but here I am.

Colin Kaepernick $14

Jay Cutler $12

Eddie Lacy $28

Toby Gerhart $21

Alfred Morris $20

Jonathan Stewart $5

Jerick McKinnon $3

Julio Jones $25

Antonio Brown $22

Greg Jennings $9

Justin Hunter $9

Kenny Britt $8

Kelvin Benjamin $5

Jimmy Graham $30

Rob Gronkowski $26

Adam Vinatieri $3

Shayne Graham $3

NO Saints $4

New York Jets $3

msudaisy26 said:
Deepster said:

If Kelce gives you 40+ plus points over these next few weeks I like your chances to make a run at the top 50.
I'd definitely trade my team for deepster's.

First time finalist

QB Romo Cutler Big Ben

RB Lacy A Morris Ingram MJD

WR ABrown Dez C.Patterson G.Tate Benjamin SSmith

TE Gronkowski Wright MLewis

K Greg Z Walsh

DEF Hou Pitt

Only team left with Romo Dez Gronk combo

In!

Drew Brees $26 Jake Locker $7 Ryan Fitzpatrick $5 Jamaal Charles $36 LeVeon Bell $24 Danny Woodhead $13 Dexter McCluster $7 Benny Cunningham $3 Demaryius Thomas $29 Reggie Wayne $14 Anquan Boldin $9 Jordan Matthews $9 Kelvin Benjamin $5 Malcom Floyd $4 Mohamed Sanu $3 Jimmy Graham $30 Timothy Wright $5 Brandon Myers $3 Greg Zuerlein $3 Adam Vinatieri $3 Nick Folk $3 Miami Dolphins $3 Atlanta Falcons $3 Pittsburgh Steelers $3 I'm thrilled to have made the finals.... good luck to the other finalists!

QBs: Russell Wilson $15/Cam Newton $13/Ben Roethlisberger $10/Blake Bortles $3

RBs: LeSean McCoy $34/Alfred Morris $20/Bishop Sankey $19/Mark Ingram $9/Jordan Todman $4

WRs: Dez Bryant $27/Keenan Allen $21/Aaron Dobson $7/Kelvin Benjamin $5/Odell Beckham Jr $4

TEs: Jordan Cameron $22/Travis Kelce $8/Jace Amaro $3

Ks: Caleb Sturgis $3/Mike Nugent $3/Adam Vinatieri $3/Shayne Graham $3

Ds: Philadelphia Eagles $4/Green Bay Packers $4/Atlanta Falcons $3/Jacksonville Jaguars $3

My finalist. I have irrational confidence in this team. I feel like I have just enough position players (provided my TEs come back) and my 4 QBs/Ks/Ds each gives me a high likelihood of posting a big number from each of those positions every week. My WRs which looked really weak most of the year are coming on strong late in the year and is a pretty strong group moving forward IMO.

I'm also very unique based on some calculations I've done so that's an advantage. That said, I'd trade my roster for most of the other finalists posted so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out. Not bad for my first year. Wasted money on the likes of Zach Ertz and Jay Feeley, but didn't end up with a Ray Rice or AP fiasco.

Good luck to those who made the cut, looking forward to next year!

I looked over some of the entries last night. I couldn't believe some of the teams that made if. Teams with Doug Martin and Montee Ball.

Ownership stats for the Final 250:

Code:
Player                   	Pos	Owned	PctJay Cutler               	QB	107	42.8%Ben Roethlisberger       	QB	55	22.0%Andrew Luck              	QB	41	16.4%Blake Bortles            	QB	36	14.4%Russell Wilson           	QB	36	14.4%Philip Rivers            	QB	34	13.6%Aaron Rodgers            	QB	30	12.0%Tony Romo                	QB	27	10.8%Drew Brees               	QB	25	10.0%Joe Flacco               	QB	23	9.2%Matt Ryan                	QB	19	7.6%Carson Palmer            	QB	16	6.4%Geno Smith               	QB	16	6.4%Tom Brady                	QB	16	6.4%Jake Locker              	QB	15	6.0%Josh McCown              	QB	14	5.6%Peyton Manning           	QB	14	5.6%Ryan Tannehill           	QB	14	5.6%Colin Kaepernick         	QB	13	5.2%Cam Newton               	QB	10	4.0%Eli Manning              	QB	10	4.0%Alex Smith               	QB	9	3.6%Matt Cassel              	QB	8	3.2%Andy Dalton              	QB	7	2.8%Ryan Fitzpatrick         	QB	6	2.4%Nick Foles               	QB	4	1.6%Teddy Bridgewater        	QB	4	1.6%Brian Hoyer              	QB	2	0.8%EJ Manuel                	QB	2	0.8%Matthew Stafford         	QB	2	0.8%Michael Vick             	QB	2	0.8%Johnny Manziel           	QB	1	0.4%Eddie Lacy               	RB	126	50.4%Mark Ingram              	RB	111	44.4%LeSean McCoy             	RB	60	24.0%Jonathan Stewart         	RB	50	20.0%Matt Forte               	RB	50	20.0%Alfred Morris            	RB	42	16.8%Fred Jackson             	RB	41	16.4%Robert Turbin            	RB	41	16.4%Benny Cunningham         	RB	37	14.8%Andre Williams           	RB	35	14.0%Jeremy Hill              	RB	32	12.8%Carlos Hyde              	RB	30	12.0%Jamaal Charles           	RB	27	10.8%James White              	RB	27	10.8%LeGarrette Blount        	RB	27	10.8%LeVeon Bell              	RB	26	10.4%Andre Ellington          	RB	24	9.6%DeMarco Murray           	RB	24	9.6%Joique Bell              	RB	24	9.6%Shane Vereen             	RB	23	9.2%James Starks             	RB	22	8.8%Adrian Peterson          	RB	21	8.4%Ahmad Bradshaw           	RB	19	7.6%Frank Gore               	RB	19	7.6%Shonn Greene             	RB	19	7.6%Danny Woodhead           	RB	18	7.2%Alfred Blue              	RB	17	6.8%Doug Martin              	RB	16	6.4%Knowshon Moreno          	RB	16	6.4%Maurice Jones-Drew       	RB	15	6.0%DuJuan Harris            	RB	13	5.2%Marshawn Lynch           	RB	12	4.8%Rashad Jennings          	RB	12	4.8%Pierre Thomas            	RB	11	4.4%Ray Rice                 	RB	11	4.4%Devonta Freeman          	RB	10	4.0%Isaiah Crowell           	RB	10	4.0%Montee Ball              	RB	10	4.0%Roy Helu                 	RB	10	4.0%Arian Foster             	RB	9	3.6%Bernard Pierce           	RB	9	3.6%Dri Archer               	RB	9	3.6%Knile Davis              	RB	9	3.6%DeAngelo Williams        	RB	8	3.2%Donald Brown             	RB	8	3.2%Jerick McKinnon          	RB	8	3.2%Matt Asiata              	RB	8	3.2%Chris Johnson            	RB	7	2.8%DeAnthony Thomas         	RB	7	2.8%Dexter McCluster         	RB	7	2.8%Ryan Mathews             	RB	7	2.8%Mike Tolbert             	RB	6	2.4%Ben Tate                 	RB	5	2.0%Latavius Murray          	RB	5	2.0%Theo Riddick             	RB	5	2.0%Toby Gerhart             	RB	5	2.0%Bishop Sankey            	RB	4	1.6%Bryce Brown              	RB	4	1.6%C.J. Anderson            	RB	4	1.6%Chris Ivory              	RB	4	1.6%Darren Sproles           	RB	4	1.6%Mike James               	RB	4	1.6%Reggie Bush              	RB	4	1.6%Chris Polk               	RB	3	1.2%Darren McFadden          	RB	3	1.2%Giovani Bernard          	RB	3	1.2%Jacquizz Rodgers         	RB	3	1.2%Jonathan Dwyer           	RB	3	1.2%Lance Dunbar             	RB	3	1.2%Terrance West            	RB	3	1.2%Trent Richardson         	RB	3	1.2%BenJarvus Green-Ellis    	RB	2	0.8%C.J. Spiller             	RB	2	0.8%Jordan Todman            	RB	2	0.8%Lache Seastrunk          	RB	2	0.8%Michael Ford             	RB	2	0.8%Ronnie Hillman           	RB	2	0.8%Steven Jackson           	RB	2	0.8%Zac Stacy                	RB	2	0.8%Bilal Powell             	RB	1	0.4%Denard Robinson          	RB	1	0.4%Justin Forsett           	RB	1	0.4%Khiry Robinson           	RB	1	0.4%Kelvin Benjamin          	WR	187	74.8%Antonio Brown            	WR	127	50.8%Demaryius Thomas         	WR	77	30.8%Mohamed Sanu             	WR	69	27.6%Emmanuel Sanders         	WR	67	26.8%Dez Bryant               	WR	65	26.0%Justin Hunter            	WR	64	25.6%Markus Wheaton           	WR	50	20.0%Steve Smith              	WR	40	16.0%Keenan Allen             	WR	39	15.6%Malcom Floyd             	WR	39	15.6%Julio Jones              	WR	38	15.2%John Brown               	WR	36	14.4%Roddy White              	WR	30	12.0%Golden Tate              	WR	28	11.2%Anquan Boldin            	WR	27	10.8%Mike Evans               	WR	26	10.4%Cody Latimer             	WR	25	10.0%Jordan Matthews          	WR	24	9.6%Julian Edelman           	WR	23	9.2%Kenny Stills             	WR	23	9.2%Odell Beckham Jr.        	WR	22	8.8%Cordarrelle Patterson    	WR	21	8.4%DeAndre Hopkins          	WR	21	8.4%Jordy Nelson             	WR	21	8.4%Brandin Cooks            	WR	20	8.0%Marqise Lee              	WR	20	8.0%Brandon LaFell           	WR	19	7.6%T.Y. Hilton              	WR	18	7.2%Torrey Smith             	WR	18	7.2%Brandon Marshall         	WR	14	5.6%Greg Jennings            	WR	14	5.6%Kenny Britt              	WR	14	5.6%Nate Washington          	WR	11	4.4%Riley Cooper             	WR	11	4.4%Hakeem Nicks             	WR	10	4.0%Aaron Dobson             	WR	9	3.6%Calvin Johnson           	WR	9	3.6%Jeremy Maclin            	WR	9	3.6%Reggie Wayne             	WR	9	3.6%Alshon Jeffery           	WR	8	3.2%Jarrett Boykin           	WR	8	3.2%Randall Cobb             	WR	8	3.2%Terrance Williams        	WR	8	3.2%Kendall Wright           	WR	7	2.8%Paul Richardson          	WR	7	2.8%A.J. Green               	WR	6	2.4%Harry Douglas            	WR	6	2.4%Jerricho Cotchery        	WR	6	2.4%Miles Austin             	WR	6	2.4%Rod Streater             	WR	6	2.4%Andrew Hawkins           	WR	5	2.0%Eddie Royal              	WR	5	2.0%Eric Decker              	WR	5	2.0%James Jones              	WR	5	2.0%Jeremy Kerley            	WR	5	2.0%Mike Williams            	WR	5	2.0%Nick Toon                	WR	5	2.0%Stedman Bailey           	WR	5	2.0%Andre Holmes             	WR	4	1.6%Brian Quick              	WR	4	1.6%Cole Beasley             	WR	4	1.6%Denarius Moore           	WR	4	1.6%Donnie Avery             	WR	4	1.6%Jermaine Kearse          	WR	4	1.6%Jerrel Jernigan          	WR	4	1.6%Lance Moore              	WR	4	1.6%Marques Colston          	WR	4	1.6%Michael Floyd            	WR	4	1.6%Andre Roberts            	WR	3	1.2%Brian Hartline           	WR	3	1.2%Davante Adams            	WR	3	1.2%Marlon Brown             	WR	3	1.2%Mike Wallace             	WR	3	1.2%Rueben Randle            	WR	3	1.2%Victor Cruz              	WR	3	1.2%Ace Sanders              	WR	2	0.8%Chris Givens             	WR	2	0.8%Doug Baldwin             	WR	2	0.8%Jason Avant              	WR	2	0.8%Larry Fitzgerald         	WR	2	0.8%Michael Crabtree         	WR	2	0.8%Robert Woods             	WR	2	0.8%Steve Johnson            	WR	2	0.8%Vincent Brown            	WR	2	0.8%Andre Johnson            	WR	1	0.4%Cecil Shorts             	WR	1	0.4%David Nelson             	WR	1	0.4%DeSean Jackson           	WR	1	0.4%Jarius Wright            	WR	1	0.4%Jarvis Landry            	WR	1	0.4%Kris Durham              	WR	1	0.4%Percy Harvin             	WR	1	0.4%Sammy Watkins            	WR	1	0.4%Vincent Jackson          	WR	1	0.4%Jimmy Graham             	TE	105	42.0%Travis Kelce             	TE	86	34.4%Heath Miller             	TE	64	25.6%Timothy Wright           	TE	53	21.2%Zach Ertz                	TE	51	20.4%Rob Gronkowski           	TE	30	12.0%Kyle Rudolph             	TE	26	10.4%Coby Fleener             	TE	25	10.0%Dwayne Allen             	TE	18	7.2%Richard Rodgers          	TE	18	7.2%Austin Seferian-Jenkins  	TE	16	6.4%Greg Olsen               	TE	13	5.2%Scott Chandler           	TE	12	4.8%Antonio Gates            	TE	10	4.0%Jace Amaro               	TE	10	4.0%Julius Thomas            	TE	9	3.6%Mychal Rivera            	TE	9	3.6%Brent Celek              	TE	8	3.2%Dennis Pitta             	TE	8	3.2%Jason Witten             	TE	6	2.4%Joseph Fauria            	TE	6	2.4%Marcedes Lewis           	TE	6	2.4%Levine Toilolo           	TE	5	2.0%Andrew Quarless          	TE	4	1.6%Charles Clay             	TE	4	1.6%Martellus Bennett        	TE	4	1.6%Tyler Eifert             	TE	4	1.6%Brandon Pettigrew        	TE	3	1.2%Delanie Walker           	TE	3	1.2%Brandon Bostick          	TE	2	0.8%Eric Ebron               	TE	2	0.8%Garrett Graham           	TE	2	0.8%Jeff Cumberland          	TE	2	0.8%Jermaine Gresham         	TE	2	0.8%Jordan Cameron           	TE	2	0.8%Jordan Reed              	TE	2	0.8%Owen Daniels             	TE	2	0.8%Brandon Myers            	TE	1	0.4%Jared Cook               	TE	1	0.4%John Carlson             	TE	1	0.4%Ladarius Green           	TE	1	0.4%Vernon Davis             	TE	1	0.4%Zach Sudfeld             	TE	1	0.4%Adam Vinatieri           	PK	83	33.2%Blair Walsh              	PK	54	21.6%Greg Zuerlein            	PK	50	20.0%Dan Bailey               	PK	45	18.0%Nate Freese              	PK	43	17.2%Mason Crosby             	PK	38	15.2%Matt Bryant              	PK	34	13.6%Shayne Graham            	PK	32	12.8%Steve Hauschka           	PK	22	8.8%Graham Gano              	PK	18	7.2%Mike Nugent              	PK	16	6.4%Justin Tucker            	PK	14	5.6%Robbie Gould             	PK	10	4.0%Nick Folk                	PK	9	3.6%Nick Novak               	PK	9	3.6%Ryan Succop              	PK	9	3.6%Sebastian Janikowski     	PK	9	3.6%Shaun Suisham            	PK	8	3.2%Alex Henery              	PK	7	2.8%Stephen Gostkowski       	PK	7	2.8%Josh Brown               	PK	6	2.4%Kai Forbath              	PK	6	2.4%Phil Dawson              	PK	5	2.0%Randy Bullock            	PK	4	1.6%Dan Carpenter            	PK	3	1.2%Billy Cundiff            	PK	2	0.8%Caleb Sturgis            	PK	2	0.8%Josh Scobee              	PK	2	0.8%Jay Feely                	PK	1	0.4%Carolina Panthers        	DST	70	28.0%Houston Texans           	DST	56	22.4%Pittsburgh Steelers      	DST	41	16.4%Seattle Seahawks         	DST	35	14.0%New York Jets            	DST	30	12.0%New Orleans Saints       	DST	29	11.6%Buffalo Bills            	DST	27	10.8%Cleveland Browns         	DST	25	10.0%Kansas City Chiefs       	DST	25	10.0%Tennessee Titans         	DST	25	10.0%Indianapolis Colts       	DST	23	9.2%Tampa Bay Buccaneers     	DST	19	7.6%Jacksonville Jaguars     	DST	16	6.4%New England Patriots     	DST	16	6.4%St. Louis Rams           	DST	14	5.6%Arizona Cardinals        	DST	12	4.8%Baltimore Ravens         	DST	12	4.8%Detroit Lions            	DST	12	4.8%Miami Dolphins           	DST	11	4.4%Minnesota Vikings        	DST	10	4.0%Philadelphia Eagles      	DST	9	3.6%San Diego Chargers       	DST	9	3.6%Green Bay Packers        	DST	8	3.2%Atlanta Falcons          	DST	6	2.4%Washington Redskins      	DST	6	2.4%Chicago Bears            	DST	5	2.0%Cincinnati Bengals       	DST	5	2.0%San Francisco 49ers      	DST	2	0.8%Dallas Cowboys           	DST	1	0.4%Denver Broncos           	DST	1	0.4%New York Giants          	DST	1	0.4%

Ownership stats for the Final 250:

Player Pos Owned PctJay Cutler QB 107 42.8%Ben Roethlisberger QB 55 22.0%Andrew Luck QB 41 16.4%Blake Bortles QB 36 14.4%Russell Wilson QB 36 14.4%Philip Rivers QB 34 13.6%Aaron Rodgers QB 30 12.0%Tony Romo QB 27 10.8%Drew Brees QB 25 10.0%Joe Flacco QB 23 9.2%Matt Ryan QB 19 7.6%Carson Palmer QB 16 6.4%Geno Smith QB 16 6.4%Tom Brady QB 16 6.4%Jake Locker QB 15 6.0%Josh McCown QB 14 5.6%Peyton Manning QB 14 5.6%Ryan Tannehill QB 14 5.6%Colin Kaepernick QB 13 5.2%Cam Newton QB 10 4.0%Eli Manning QB 10 4.0%Alex Smith QB 9 3.6%Matt Cassel QB 8 3.2%Andy Dalton QB 7 2.8%Ryan Fitzpatrick QB 6 2.4%Nick Foles QB 4 1.6%Teddy Bridgewater QB 4 1.6%Brian Hoyer QB 2 0.8%EJ Manuel QB 2 0.8%Matthew Stafford QB 2 0.8%Michael Vick QB 2 0.8%Johnny Manziel QB 1 0.4%Eddie Lacy RB 126 50.4%Mark Ingram RB 111 44.4%LeSean McCoy RB 60 24.0%Jonathan Stewart RB 50 20.0%Matt Forte RB 50 20.0%Alfred Morris RB 42 16.8%Fred Jackson RB 41 16.4%Robert Turbin RB 41 16.4%Benny Cunningham RB 37 14.8%Andre Williams RB 35 14.0%Jeremy Hill RB 32 12.8%Carlos Hyde RB 30 12.0%Jamaal Charles RB 27 10.8%James White RB 27 10.8%LeGarrette Blount RB 27 10.8%LeVeon Bell RB 26 10.4%Andre Ellington RB 24 9.6%DeMarco Murray RB 24 9.6%Joique Bell RB 24 9.6%Shane Vereen RB 23 9.2%James Starks RB 22 8.8%Adrian Peterson RB 21 8.4%Ahmad Bradshaw RB 19 7.6%Frank Gore RB 19 7.6%Shonn Greene RB 19 7.6%Danny Woodhead RB 18 7.2%Alfred Blue RB 17 6.8%Doug Martin RB 16 6.4%Knowshon Moreno RB 16 6.4%Maurice Jones-Drew RB 15 6.0%DuJuan Harris RB 13 5.2%Marshawn Lynch RB 12 4.8%Rashad Jennings RB 12 4.8%Pierre Thomas RB 11 4.4%Ray Rice RB 11 4.4%Devonta Freeman RB 10 4.0%Isaiah Crowell RB 10 4.0%Montee Ball RB 10 4.0%Roy Helu RB 10 4.0%Arian Foster RB 9 3.6%Bernard Pierce RB 9 3.6%Dri Archer RB 9 3.6%Knile Davis RB 9 3.6%DeAngelo Williams RB 8 3.2%Donald Brown RB 8 3.2%Jerick McKinnon RB 8 3.2%Matt Asiata RB 8 3.2%Chris Johnson RB 7 2.8%DeAnthony Thomas RB 7 2.8%Dexter McCluster RB 7 2.8%Ryan Mathews RB 7 2.8%Mike Tolbert RB 6 2.4%Ben Tate RB 5 2.0%Latavius Murray RB 5 2.0%Theo Riddick RB 5 2.0%Toby Gerhart RB 5 2.0%Bishop Sankey RB 4 1.6%Bryce Brown RB 4 1.6%C.J. Anderson RB 4 1.6%Chris Ivory RB 4 1.6%Darren Sproles RB 4 1.6%Mike James RB 4 1.6%Reggie Bush RB 4 1.6%Chris Polk RB 3 1.2%Darren McFadden RB 3 1.2%Giovani Bernard RB 3 1.2%Jacquizz Rodgers RB 3 1.2%Jonathan Dwyer RB 3 1.2%Lance Dunbar RB 3 1.2%Terrance West RB 3 1.2%Trent Richardson RB 3 1.2%BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB 2 0.8%C.J. Spiller RB 2 0.8%Jordan Todman RB 2 0.8%Lache Seastrunk RB 2 0.8%Michael Ford RB 2 0.8%Ronnie Hillman RB 2 0.8%Steven Jackson RB 2 0.8%Zac Stacy RB 2 0.8%Bilal Powell RB 1 0.4%Denard Robinson RB 1 0.4%Justin Forsett RB 1 0.4%Khiry Robinson RB 1 0.4%Kelvin Benjamin WR 187 74.8%Antonio Brown WR 127 50.8%Demaryius Thomas WR 77 30.8%Mohamed Sanu WR 69 27.6%Emmanuel Sanders WR 67 26.8%Dez Bryant WR 65 26.0%Justin Hunter WR 64 25.6%Markus Wheaton WR 50 20.0%Steve Smith WR 40 16.0%Keenan Allen WR 39 15.6%Malcom Floyd WR 39 15.6%Julio Jones WR 38 15.2%John Brown WR 36 14.4%Roddy White WR 30 12.0%Golden Tate WR 28 11.2%Anquan Boldin WR 27 10.8%Mike Evans WR 26 10.4%Cody Latimer WR 25 10.0%Jordan Matthews WR 24 9.6%Julian Edelman WR 23 9.2%Kenny Stills WR 23 9.2%Odell Beckham Jr. WR 22 8.8%Cordarrelle Patterson WR 21 8.4%DeAndre Hopkins WR 21 8.4%Jordy Nelson WR 21 8.4%Brandin Cooks WR 20 8.0%Marqise Lee WR 20 8.0%Brandon LaFell WR 19 7.6%T.Y. Hilton WR 18 7.2%Torrey Smith WR 18 7.2%Brandon Marshall WR 14 5.6%Greg Jennings WR 14 5.6%Kenny Britt WR 14 5.6%Nate Washington WR 11 4.4%Riley Cooper WR 11 4.4%Hakeem Nicks WR 10 4.0%Aaron Dobson WR 9 3.6%Calvin Johnson WR 9 3.6%Jeremy Maclin WR 9 3.6%Reggie Wayne WR 9 3.6%Alshon Jeffery WR 8 3.2%Jarrett Boykin WR 8 3.2%Randall Cobb WR 8 3.2%Terrance Williams WR 8 3.2%Kendall Wright WR 7 2.8%Paul Richardson WR 7 2.8%A.J. Green WR 6 2.4%Harry Douglas WR 6 2.4%Jerricho Cotchery WR 6 2.4%Miles Austin WR 6 2.4%Rod Streater WR 6 2.4%Andrew Hawkins WR 5 2.0%Eddie Royal WR 5 2.0%Eric Decker WR 5 2.0%James Jones WR 5 2.0%Jeremy Kerley WR 5 2.0%Mike Williams WR 5 2.0%Nick Toon WR 5 2.0%Stedman Bailey WR 5 2.0%Andre Holmes WR 4 1.6%Brian Quick WR 4 1.6%Cole Beasley WR 4 1.6%Denarius Moore WR 4 1.6%Donnie Avery WR 4 1.6%Jermaine Kearse WR 4 1.6%Jerrel Jernigan WR 4 1.6%Lance Moore WR 4 1.6%Marques Colston WR 4 1.6%Michael Floyd WR 4 1.6%Andre Roberts WR 3 1.2%Brian Hartline WR 3 1.2%Davante Adams WR 3 1.2%Marlon Brown WR 3 1.2%Mike Wallace WR 3 1.2%Rueben Randle WR 3 1.2%Victor Cruz WR 3 1.2%Ace Sanders WR 2 0.8%Chris Givens WR 2 0.8%Doug Baldwin WR 2 0.8%Jason Avant WR 2 0.8%Larry Fitzgerald WR 2 0.8%Michael Crabtree WR 2 0.8%Robert Woods WR 2 0.8%Steve Johnson WR 2 0.8%Vincent Brown WR 2 0.8%Andre Johnson WR 1 0.4%Cecil Shorts WR 1 0.4%David Nelson WR 1 0.4%DeSean Jackson WR 1 0.4%Jarius Wright WR 1 0.4%Jarvis Landry WR 1 0.4%Kris Durham WR 1 0.4%Percy Harvin WR 1 0.4%Sammy Watkins WR 1 0.4%Vincent Jackson WR 1 0.4%Jimmy Graham TE 105 42.0%Travis Kelce TE 86 34.4%Heath Miller TE 64 25.6%Timothy Wright TE 53 21.2%Zach Ertz TE 51 20.4%Rob Gronkowski TE 30 12.0%Kyle Rudolph TE 26 10.4%Coby Fleener TE 25 10.0%Dwayne Allen TE 18 7.2%Richard Rodgers TE 18 7.2%Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE 16 6.4%Greg Olsen TE 13 5.2%Scott Chandler TE 12 4.8%Antonio Gates TE 10 4.0%Jace Amaro TE 10 4.0%Julius Thomas TE 9 3.6%Mychal Rivera TE 9 3.6%Brent Celek TE 8 3.2%Dennis Pitta TE 8 3.2%Jason Witten TE 6 2.4%Joseph Fauria TE 6 2.4%Marcedes Lewis TE 6 2.4%Levine Toilolo TE 5 2.0%Andrew Quarless TE 4 1.6%Charles Clay TE 4 1.6%Martellus Bennett TE 4 1.6%Tyler Eifert TE 4 1.6%Brandon Pettigrew TE 3 1.2%Delanie Walker TE 3 1.2%Brandon Bostick TE 2 0.8%Eric Ebron TE 2 0.8%Garrett Graham TE 2 0.8%Jeff Cumberland TE 2 0.8%Jermaine Gresham TE 2 0.8%Jordan Cameron TE 2 0.8%Jordan Reed TE 2 0.8%Owen Daniels TE 2 0.8%Brandon Myers TE 1 0.4%Jared Cook TE 1 0.4%John Carlson TE 1 0.4%Ladarius Green TE 1 0.4%Vernon Davis TE 1 0.4%Zach Sudfeld TE 1 0.4%Adam Vinatieri PK 83 33.2%Blair Walsh PK 54 21.6%Greg Zuerlein PK 50 20.0%Dan Bailey PK 45 18.0%Nate Freese PK 43 17.2%Mason Crosby PK 38 15.2%Matt Bryant PK 34 13.6%Shayne Graham PK 32 12.8%Steve Hauschka PK 22 8.8%Graham Gano PK 18 7.2%Mike Nugent PK 16 6.4%Justin Tucker PK 14 5.6%Robbie Gould PK 10 4.0%Nick Folk PK 9 3.6%Nick Novak PK 9 3.6%Ryan Succop PK 9 3.6%Sebastian Janikowski PK 9 3.6%Shaun Suisham PK 8 3.2%Alex Henery PK 7 2.8%Stephen Gostkowski PK 7 2.8%Josh Brown PK 6 2.4%Kai Forbath PK 6 2.4%Phil Dawson PK 5 2.0%Randy Bullock PK 4 1.6%Dan Carpenter PK 3 1.2%Billy Cundiff PK 2 0.8%Caleb Sturgis PK 2 0.8%Josh Scobee PK 2 0.8%Jay Feely PK 1 0.4%Carolina Panthers DST 70 28.0%Houston Texans DST 56 22.4%Pittsburgh Steelers DST 41 16.4%Seattle Seahawks DST 35 14.0%New York Jets DST 30 12.0%New Orleans Saints DST 29 11.6%Buffalo Bills DST 27 10.8%Cleveland Browns DST 25 10.0%Kansas City Chiefs DST 25 10.0%Tennessee Titans DST 25 10.0%Indianapolis Colts DST 23 9.2%Tampa Bay Buccaneers DST 19 7.6%Jacksonville Jaguars DST 16 6.4%New England Patriots DST 16 6.4%St. Louis Rams DST 14 5.6%Arizona Cardinals DST 12 4.8%Baltimore Ravens DST 12 4.8%Detroit Lions DST 12 4.8%Miami Dolphins DST 11 4.4%Minnesota Vikings DST 10 4.0%Philadelphia Eagles DST 9 3.6%San Diego Chargers DST 9 3.6%Green Bay Packers DST 8 3.2%Atlanta Falcons DST 6 2.4%Washington Redskins DST 6 2.4%Chicago Bears DST 5 2.0%Cincinnati Bengals DST 5 2.0%San Francisco 49ers DST 2 0.8%Dallas Cowboys DST 1 0.4%Denver Broncos DST 1 0.4%New York Giants DST 1 0.4%
Don't like my chances. My top scoring players are the highest % owned.

In. . . Ingram, DT, Dez, Benjamin and Graham, but Brees, Bell and Olsen should help as they are not extremely owned.

Drew Brees $26/Alex Smith$9
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LeVeon Bell $24/Doug Martin $24/ Mark Ingram $9 / Donald Brown $5 / Robert Turbin $2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demaryius Thomas $29 / Dez Bryant $27 / Kelvin Benjamin $5 / Markus Wheaton $5 / Malcom Floyd $4 / Jerrel Jernigan $3
Jimmy Graham $30 / Greg Olsen $17 / Heath Miller $10
Justin Tucker $5 /Blair Walsh $3 /Nate Freese $3
New England Patriots $6 / Baltimore Ravens $4

QB - Russell Wilson - SEA/4 - $15

QB - Geno Smith - NYJ/11 - $7

RB - LeSean McCoy - PHI/7 - $34

RB - Mark Ingram - NO/6 - $9

RB - Andre Williams - NYG/8 - $7

RB - Donald Brown - SD/10 - $5

RB - Benny Cunningham - STL/4 - $3

RB - Jerick McKinnon - MIN/10 - $3

RB - Dri Archer - PIT/12 - $3

RB - Robert Turbin - SEA/4 - $2

WR - Demaryius Thomas - DEN/4 - $29

WR - Dez Bryant - DAL/11 - $27

WR - Julio Jones - ATL/9 - $25

WR - Justin Hunter - TEN/9 - $9

WR - Kelvin Benjamin - CAR/12 - $5

WR - John Brown - ARI/4 - $3

TE - Rob Gronkowski - NE/10 - $26

TE - Heath Miller - PIT/12 - $10

TE - Travis Kelce - KC/6 - $8

PK - Greg Zuerlein - STL/4 - $3

PK - Nate Freese - DET/9 - $3

PK - Blair Walsh - MIN/10 - $3

TD - Baltimore Ravens - BAL/11 - $4

TD - New Orleans Saints - NO/6 - $4

TD - Tennessee Titans - TEN/9 - $3

$22 at QB, can anyone beat that?

Also skimped on RB after McCoy, but stud TE + 3 stud WRs was just so tempting.
Made it through to the final 250. Really kicking myself for skimping at QB with Geno. Could finish pretty well if Wilson plays out of his mind for the next 3 weeks.

Jay Cutler $12
Alex Smith $9
Jake Locker $7 ---------------------------
Eddie Lacy $28
Andre Ellington $25
Mark Ingram $9
Shonn Greene $6
Jonathan Stewart $5
James White
Dez Bryant $27
Julio Jones $25
Mike Evans $11
Justin Hunter $9
Marqise Lee $6
Kelvin Benjamin $5
Rob Gronkowski $26
Travis Kelce $8
Timothy Wright $5
Austin Seferian-Jenkins $5
Ryan Succop $3
Graham Gano $3
Blair Walsh $3
Tennessee Titans $3
Indianapolis Colts $3
Jacksonville Jaguars $3

Shout out to IGGY for making this contest more fun for all of us. I have been out of pocket for posting most of the season, but have enjoyed following the live site and the thread. I am returning to the Finals for the 2nd straight year. However, I do not think that I can repeat my Top 10 finish.

I have this feeling that DeMarco will be on the winning roster. I hope that I am wrong and that Gronk goes for 4 TDs a week for the next 3 weeks--he could do it.

Good Luck to everyone left!

Ran a bunch of queries for teams with some combo of Newton or Big Ben / Bell or Murray / AJ Green or Hilton and most were eliminated pretty early in the contest. Not finding a lot of teams with a combo of those players. Sucks for them but great for us survivors!

Dear Iggy,

Please cut off live scoring for those teams eliminated by a few points in the last couple of weeks.

Sincerely,

Eliminated guy with 207 pts.

Users who are viewing this thread