What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 FFA NHL Fantasy League (2 Viewers)

We did?????
yes, I read all of the changes pre-draft.  Anyone could. 

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) Individual draft picks customized

3 hours ago

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) Custom snaking draft order set for all rounds

3 hours ago

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) Draft Order changed from 'random' to 'custom'

3 hours ago

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) removed Mozzy84 from league

6 hours ago

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) IR changed from '1' to '0'

10 hours ago

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) Starting Positions (Skaters) changed from 'C,C,C,LW,LW,LW,RW,RW,RW,D,D,D,D,Util' to 'C,C,C,LW,LW,LW,RW,RW,RW,D,D,D,D,Util,Util'

10 hours ago

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) IR+ changed from '2' to '5'

10 hours ago

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) Unique URL set to 'https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ffahockey2021'

2 days ago

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) Waiver Time changed from '2 days' to '1 day'

2 days ago

ETA:

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) Draft Time Per Pick changed from '1 Minute, 15 Seconds' to '1 Minute'

2 days ago

SabresOnTheWarpath (Aaron) Max Games Played changed from '82' to '65'

Last edited by a moderator:
drafting on it doesn’t really mean anything and I’ll do whatever, I was just pointing out that adding a spot only compounds the issue rather than help.  

drafting on it doesn’t really mean anything and I’ll do whatever, I was just pointing out that adding a spot only compounds the issue rather than help.  
what's the issue?

56 games x 3 is 168.  max games is 195 for LW, C and RW.

An extra 27 games per position for your bench players can now be counted.  One under 50% of a 56 game schedule.

So basically 50% of a 4th line gets used.  

5th D guy can now be used 36 of his 56 games.

3rd Util guy can now be used 18 of his 56 games.

Don't understand the issue at all.  WHAT'S THE ISSUE?  LOL

Can't fully play max games for all your players.

I actually like being able to use more of your lineup, as someone who CJW'ed his games played in pretty much every season I've been in this league except the one that ended because of a pandemic.

I actually like being able to use more of your lineup, as someone who CJW'ed his games played in pretty much every season I've been in this league except the one that ended because of a pandemic.
My son drafts with me every year.  My first comment to him tonight was, "What do all these GREEN minus signs mean?"

I think I can add a bench spot (or two). Yay or nay?

I think we probably should but want to make sure it’s ok with you all. 

:bye:

I haven't been able to get on this site all day. I figured Joe found a new way to ban me or something. 

I got shut out of Matthews in all my leagues this year. I figured here at pick 4 I'd finally get him, but no :(
that was a record number of snipes.  I was paralyzed 

i don't get this.  I was in first place last night for a bit, then all of these other games started and other points and assists were being found well into the night and past midnight.  i won this league pretty easily.  is there a way to stop west coast stats from being counted?  

Not for nothing, but i’d like to propose a 7th bench spot.  Currently, we have 6, but realistically, many of us need 4 goalers and 2 will be on the bench.  With 56 games and a 65 game max in yahoo, we need 130 goalie games to use.  With a condensed season, maybe goalers get to 40 games played, so 3 would get us only 120 games.  Also, the same applies to skaters.  IR+ is great, but doesn’t help with postponements.  Just my .02.  If i carry 4 Gs, i have 4 bench, maybe 1 D and 3 Fs, not nearly enough to cover games.

Users who are viewing this thread