What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Las Vegas Raiders (2 Viewers)

is this still a thing ???

Alex Ballentine of Bleacher Report a “shocking” trade idea that would send Abram to the Baltimore Ravens for safety Chuck Clark:

The Raiders trading for the Baltimore Raven’s Chuck Clark might not be shocking in a vacuum, but acquiring him to replace a former first-round pick in Jonathan Abram would be noteworthy.

The team has already hinted it isn’t all that invested in Abram. He was one of three former first-rounders the new regime elected not to pick up the fifth-year option on.

I’m definitely going to a game this year for those that have been is it better to stay near the stadium and walk lot stay central on the strip and wait out the uber lines?
Not sure if it helps but I’ll throw in my .02. I was just there for the Draft and I had no problem getting an Uber even on the 1st day when it was crazy. When I finally go to a game I’m probably going to just take Uber, it seemed easy enough to communicate with driver for an easy pick up spot. And the fares were pretty reasonable.

Not sure if it helps but I’ll throw in my .02. I was just there for the Draft and I had no problem getting an Uber even on the 1st day when it was crazy. When I finally go to a game I’m probably going to just take Uber, it seemed easy enough to communicate with driver for an easy pick up spot. And the fares were pretty reasonable.
Our Uber dropped us at the Mandalay Bay because of road closures. And then we walked across the bridge. Next time, I’ll just stay at the Mandalay Bay. 

i was there for the draft as well and everything was fine but i’ve heard horror stories about post game rides as there is one pick up point and you can wait hours. i think mandalay bay will be the way to go

i was there for the draft as well and everything was fine but i’ve heard horror stories about post game rides as there is one pick up point and you can wait hours. i think mandalay bay will be the way to go
You can also walk to Mandalay and catch a tram to other hotels. 

Staying at Mandalay is a good move, and a fine older hotel, but staying there because you think post-game is a problem? No. 

I might stay at the new Virgin hotel, or Aria. 

You can also walk to Mandalay and catch a tram to other hotels. 

Staying at Mandalay is a good move, and a fine older hotel, but staying there because you think post-game is a problem? No. 

I might stay at the new Virgin hotel, or Aria. 
Yea, the "hardest" part is the walk from Mandalay to the stadium as unless you are parking in the lot it is basically the only way to get there anyways. 

I cooled off and hydrated at Mandalay a bit before heading back to the Excalibur (I didn't listen to everyone here thinking it couldn't be that bad for a night as I moved over from the Vdara which is where I was the rest of the weekend.... it IS that bad). 

Yea, the "hardest" part is the walk from Mandalay to the stadium as unless you are parking in the lot it is basically the only way to get there anyways. 

I cooled off and hydrated at Mandalay a bit before heading back to the Excalibur (I didn't listen to everyone here thinking it couldn't be that bad for a night as I moved over from the Vdara which is where I was the rest of the weekend.... it IS that bad). 
Mandalay is totally fine, and affordable, so it makes sense to stay there. It's a little older, but not a dump. 

Next time you go, do a night at Circus Circus 🎪 and let us know if it's worse than Excalibur. 

Mandalay is totally fine, and affordable, so it makes sense to stay there. It's a little older, but not a dump. 

Next time you go, do a night at Circus Circus 🎪 and let us know if it's worse than Excalibur. 
How is Paris? That is likely where I will be nect trip. 

News from OTAs. Jayon Brown taking first team snaps alongside Denzel Perryman. Brown Being great in coverage & struggles in the run. Which is the opposite of Denzel Perryman.

my first ever trip to vegas, 35ish years ago, we stayed at circus circus.  it was a dump then.

SniperJones/ZooKr3wNetwork

@RaiderSniper

#RaiderNation How many of you are as hyped as I am for MALCOLM KOONCE this year??Kid’s raw but w/ Chandler Jones mentoring him the potential/upside is through the roof!! We all remember the last great Raider to come out of Buffalo GET HYPED!!

How is Paris? That is likely where I will be nect trip. 
The building and lobby area is miles better than Excalibur/Tropicana/Luxor. 

It's a Bally's restort, so it's a step down, and I haven't been in the rooms, but I think is is among Bally's best.

If you are a downtown Vegas guy, the Golden Nugget is an old school place that had a revamp, and has great, great rooms. 

And my first ever trip to Vegas 20-ish years ago, Mandalay Bay was brand new. Funny to see it (and Paris) called “old hotels”. 
Shoot... I remember when Excalibur came out. I wasn't gambling age but was there when it opened. 

SniperJones/ZooKr3wNetwork

@RaiderSniper

#RaiderNation How many of you are as hyped as I am for MALCOLM KOONCE this year??Kid’s raw but w/ Chandler Jones mentoring him the potential/upside is through the roof!! We all remember the last great Raider to come out of Buffalo GET HYPED!!
As long as this isn't from your cousin... hes, I am hyped too

The building and lobby area is miles better than Excalibur/Tropicana/Luxor. 

It's a Bally's restort, so it's a step down, and I haven't been in the rooms, but I think is is among Bally's best.

If you are a downtown Vegas guy, the Golden Nugget is an old school place that had a revamp, and has great, great rooms. 
It is a broker convention and this year at Paris. It was at Bellagio in past years and Vdara was a nice next door short walk. It wouldn't have to be Paris but I would want to be like next door if not there. 

“With some $22.5 million in cap space now, the only two teams that currently have more cap space than the Raiders according to overthecap.com are the Browns ($41M) and Panthers ($25M).”

Bad news for the rest of the AFC West as the Raiders now have a healthy amount to spend on more free agents heading into the 2022 season. They could also allow that money to roll over and spend it in 2023, making their roster even stronger next year.

Here’s how cap space shakes out for the AFC West:

Raiders: $22.6 million (third)
Chiefs: $14.5 million (11th)
Chargers: $14.2 million (12th)
Broncos: $12.5 million (17th)

Chadstroma said:
The big signing that we have been waiting for with all the available cash!!!

Jesper Horsted TE 
how many TE's is that now?  starting to rival the 16 RB's on the roster. ;)  

@DA RAIDERSthey have told us that they will be shifting the line everywhere and placing guys to play all over. The only two guys I expect not to play out of position for a while is Miller and James. The only interesting thing to me was that they didn't have Leatherwood playing at G but then again, there are a lot of guys to cycle though the G spots etc. The line is an ongoing project. I don't expect to see how the line really shapes up until we get going into training camp.

@DA RAIDERSthey have told us that they will be shifting the line everywhere and placing guys to play all over. The only two guys I expect not to play out of position for a while is Miller and James. The only interesting thing to me was that they didn't have Leatherwood playing at G but then again, there are a lot of guys to cycle though the G spots etc. The line is an ongoing project. I don't expect to see how the line really shapes up until we get going into training camp.
i saw a blurb last week the leatherwood was taking all/most reps at RT :shrug:   i just fear for carr's life when parker is in the game.

DA RAIDERS said:
i saw a blurb last week the leatherwood was taking all/most reps at RT :shrug:   i just fear for carr's life when parker is in the game.
He was getting most reps on 1st team but they have talked about moving everyone around from the get go so this is expected. He hasn't spent time at G but I am sure we will read about that soon. I am not worried about Parker being our starting RT just yet. Assuming he is healthy, I expect Good to play RT before Parker (unless Parker has a lot of development). 

Adams confirmed that he was offered more money by GB than the Raiders. I am curious how much more and how much the state no income tax played into it but....

DANG it feels good to be a team players WANT to come and play for again. For so long we had to over pay players to get them to come to us and play. 

Adams confirmed that he was offered more money by GB than the Raiders. I am curious how much more and how much the state no income tax played into it but....

DANG it feels good to be a team players WANT to come and play for again. For so long we had to over pay players to get them to come to us and play. 
Word. 

I’m still in a bit of a dream fog thinking it can’t be true that our Receiving lineup will be Adams, Waller, Renfrow, and I personally LOVES what Jacobs brings to the table. The offensive weapons seem almost too good to be true. Pinch me. 

Word. 

I’m still in a bit of a dream fog thinking it can’t be true that our Receiving lineup will be Adams, Waller, Renfrow, and I personally LOVES what Jacobs brings to the table. The offensive weapons seem almost too good to be true. Pinch me. 
It feels like back in 2001 when we had Garner/Wheatley with Ritchie/Crockett at FB. Brown, Rice, Jett and Porter at WR with Gannon slinging it. You knew we were going to be an offensive force. Our line was better then but I am hoping for the staff to make some magic.

It feels like back in 2001 when we had Garner/Wheatley with Ritchie/Crockett at FB. Brown, Rice, Jett and Porter at WR with Gannon slinging it. You knew we were going to be an offensive force. Our line was better then but I am hoping for the staff to make some magic.
That line was an all time Raider line.

The #Raiders deal for Pro Bowl WR Hunter Renfrow — two years for $32M with $21M guaranteed, per me and

@TomPelissero

— means Las Vegas has now taken care of QB Derek Carr, DE Maxx Crosby and now its dynamic slot.
Love it!

But talk about a misleading start to a sentence….

”the raiders deal for…”

“the raiders deal for who?! Who did we just make a trade with to acquire?l”

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome deal for Frow. I think it works out to ~$11.5 MM per over the next three yrs. Compared to what WRs are signing for this off-season, dude just did the team a huge solid.

Now time to redo Waller Baller.

Users who are viewing this thread