What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Las Vegas Raiders (1 Viewer)

Good to see The NFL is finally addressing some important matters the league needs to address
Yea.... still nothing about a player from the other team jumping on the field and throwing some blocks

I'm more surprised by the lack of fine (admittedly maybe he was, and I didn't see the news) on Jeudy for his 3 non-flag personal fouls.
The NFL nominated Jeudy for NFL Man of the Year.

Good to see The NFL is finally addressing some important matters the league needs to address
Yea.... still nothing about a player from the other team jumping on the field and throwing some blocks

I'm more surprised by the lack of fine (admittedly maybe he was, and I didn't see the news) on Jeudy for his 3 non-flag personal fouls.
He got fined for the bump and for taking his helmet off

He got fined for the bump and for taking his helmet off
Yeah but they sent the bill to Davante Adams.

how many picks are left from stupid *** grudock?

21: Moerig, Koonce, Diablo, Hobbs

20: Amik

19: Farrell, Jacobs, Maxx, Moreau, Renfrow

18: Miller

Bolded aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Renfrow would be part of that mix if he can bounce back from the head injury. Hopeful, but unsure.

Disappointing to see Moerig, Koonce and Diablo take steps back under the new regime. This new D seems like a bad fit for them, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Disappointing to see Moerig, Koonce and Diablo take steps back under the new regime. This new D seems like a bad fit for them, unfortunately.
I don't think Diablo took a step back at all, I think he was improved and his loss hurt a lot.

And I am not sure what level Moehrig & Koonce are regressing from but their per game numbers are almost identical. I would hope for an improvement but considering the extreme differences in their deployment I'm not entirely surprised.

Interesting stat on NFL, Belichick is 11-11 coaching against his former assistants.

It's interesting to me because, generally speaking his assistants are getting jobs with lesser teams (otherwise they wouldn't be hiring) and aside from Vrable, who took over a 9-7 Titans team, I don't think many have stuck long (Crennel l, Mangini, Patricia, McDaniels). I would have assumed he had a record well over .500 against those guys.

Interesting stat on NFL, Belichick is 11-11 coaching against his former assistants.

It's interesting to me because, generally speaking his assistants are getting jobs with lesser teams (otherwise they wouldn't be hiring) and aside from Vrable, who took over a 9-7 Titans team, I don't think many have stuck long (Crennel l, Mangini, Patricia, McDaniels). I would have assumed he had a record well over .500 against those guys.
Vrabel never coached under him so he would not be included in that. He only played for him. Vrabel coached Ohio St, Texans and then got the Titans job.

What in the world....

How does that happen? I love the Jones pushing Jones head into the turf and running over him. If that doesn't win "Angry Runs" I am going on strike.

Chad might have to ease up on his hatred of the jones trade.

horrible play calling again. Saint carr played pretty badly. Miracle win.
4 sacks in the previous two games and then that. Showing signs of life. Odd... usually old vets that are washed up fade as the season wears on. He is actually coming to life.

That was an insane ending to see live. Just got back to Aria, after that exciting clash of mediocre. Fantastic ending, amazing to get a win after someone's mistake, nice to be on that side for a change.

Some fans left, before the tying TD. They had just seen it all before, so it was shocking to not see the Raiders find a way to lose.

That was an insane ending to see live. Just got back to Aria, after that exciting clash of mediocre. Fantastic ending, amazing to get a win after someone's mistake, nice to be on that side for a change.

Some fans left, before the tying TD. They had just seen it all before, so it was shocking to not see the Raiders find a way to lose.
What an outcome to experience live!!

That had to be amazing to be there at the end though... and imagine kicking yourself for leaving early. Regardless of the year we are having that is a game you can say "remember when.... I was there, it was awesome"

My big one of those was when Time Brown ran a punt back for a TD which is the record for oldest player to ever run a punt back. I remember seeing it on his highlight reel for his retirement or HOF induction... can't remember where. Brought back that awesome memory.

Full disclosure, I have Adams on my FF team.

Last few games LV showed no creativity to get your best player the ball. He basically lines up outside left and runs deep routes.

Makes sense to get him more involved by moving him around, jet sweeps, slants.

Seems like LV went run heavy since Jacobs is playing well. However, Adams needs to be more involved IMO.

Last few games LV showed no creativity to get your best player the ball. He basically lines up outside left and runs deep routes.

Seems like LV went run heavy since Jacobs is playing well. However, Adams needs to be more involved IMO.
LOL. In 14 games he's got 151 targets for 86-1275-12. He's leading the league in TD receptions.

He's gotta be top 3-4 WR in virtually all league formats (with Jefferson, Tyreek, Diggs).

Are you actually disappointed with his usage or did this week just hurt?

LOL. In 14 games he's got 151 targets for 86-1275-12. He's leading the league in TD receptions.

He's gotta be top 3-4 WR in virtually all league formats (with Jefferson, Tyreek, Diggs).

Are you actually disappointed with his usage or did this week just hurt?
Like I stated, it's the last few games. I watched those and my comments were based on those.

I'm very happy about drafting him and getting great production. Just seems like LV has gone away from him recently.

Did anyone notice Madd Maxx completely obliterate Jacobi Meyers as soon as he threw that insanely great pass to Chandler Jones ?
It`s yet another sight to behold , Christmas came early 🎄🎄🎄

Users who are viewing this thread