What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NBA Playoffs Contest!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I posted this in the other NBA thread last night by accident . . .

I have BOS and OKC facing off in the finals. I know, I know, both #1 seeds hardly ever make it that far. The last time was in 2016 . . . 8 years ago. The last time before that was 2008 . . .8 years earlier. The last time before that was 2000 . . . 8 years earlier. It happened a few times in the 90s, including 1992. And it happened again in 1984. So I am playing the Crazy 8's card and predicting it to happen again . . . for the 6th time in a row.

So I tried for some significant variance with the Lakers... really wanted them to lose last night and then beat OKC in the 1-8 first round. Gonna be really hard for me to win now with them playing the Nuggets (who I have picked to win it) :bag:

Congrats to @Kev4029 and @Zow for being the only two entries to get all the play-in games correct.
Thanks. Unfortunately, I made my predictions based on the pelicans beating the lakers so I’m in trouble going forward as I have both the lakers and nuggets winning double digit games - which obviously won’t happen.

When I miss......I really miss.

• Warriors predicted 4 wins (got none)
  • Suns predicted 6 wins (got none)
  • Bucks predicted 11 wins (one and on verge of going home)

Users who are viewing this thread