What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***AFC Championship - Kansas City Chiefs 13-6 at Baltimore Ravens 14-4*** (-4, 44.5) 3:00 (1 Viewer)

Still blows my mind that Hamilton was a consensus top-5 pick until the combine, and then fell to the Ravens. There was a 99.9% chance he was gonna be a star when that happened.

He ran a 4.7.

To put that in perspective, I ran a 4.7 once. (Stopwatch, but you get the idea.) No wonder he fell.

It's a massive red flag for Baltimore that just like against Houston, their WRs are not getting open outside of Flowers and KC is playing 2 Deep. Beckham has been invisible, Bateman a non factor. Mark Andrews is on a snap count and even Likely hasn't done anything yet.

The playcalling needs to improve, but the non-Flowers WRs gotta do their jobs.
It's still mystifying to me that Zay doesn't get more balls thrown his way. Lamar does his scrambling stuff sure, but he's gotta get away from the TE dependence he has.

Zay only had 3 games all year with more than 6 catches, only 1 of which came after week 3. Just get the ball to him and let him go.

I think (and maybe the AFC Title game isn't the place to try it out) the try to get a team to jump offsides before the 2-minute warning, should be a deep shot snapped at 2:01. I feel like defenses, once they don't fall for the initial hard count, and realize what's going on, tend to get a little relaxed.

KC gets the ball after halftime. During this 6 year run for them, they've been the kings of getting points before halftime, and then getting the ball after halftime and scoring again,

KC gets the ball after halftime. During this 6 year run for them, they've been the kings of getting points before halftime, and then getting the ball after halftime and scoring again,

True but this is probably the toughest d they have faced. Would be happy with a fg drive here.

So stupid.

ETA: Great bait by Kelce. KC had nothing to lose if he gets called. Van Noy is a vet, he needs to be smarter.

Users who are viewing this thread