What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wildcard Game: Ravens @ Steelers (1 Viewer)

Suisham keeping them in it, those aren't gimmies he's making
Um, YEAH, they are. This is Sunday not Saturday.
45 and 47 in Heinz Field in January are definitely NOT gimmes. Look up the #s. Something like 30% all time from 50+ from December on and an all-time long of 53. A 45 yarder in this stadium this late is like a 50 yarder elsewhere or a 55 yarder in a dome.
This isn't your typical January football game in Heinz.
What were you two saying about Field Goals again? Jason Trucker just bashed one that woulda been good from 60, FYI.

Un####ing real. When something like that happens, you know it's just the Ravens night. Next week may be the first time I ever root for the Patriots to destroy another team.

45 and 47 in Heinz Field in January are definitely NOT gimmes. Look up the #s. Something like 30% all time from 50+ from December on and an all-time long of 53. A 45 yarder in this stadium this late is like a 50 yarder elsewhere or a 55 yarder in a dome.
What were you two saying about Field Goals again? Jason Trucker just bashed one that woulda been good from 60, FYI.[/quote

Who?

What were you two saying about Field Goals again? Jason Trucker just bashed one that woulda been good from 60, FYI.
Who?

Who is this Jason Trucker?

Pitt sure wishes they kicked that XP now
Exactly. Stupid then and it's stupid now.
It's moot now. Again, the strategy is based on shutting out the other team the rest of the way.
We can argue all night. Going for 2 there was wrong. Without a doubt.
You are correct but defense let them down anyway. They were losing regardless. Getting carved up but balloon head flacco is embarrassing

Un####ing real. When something like that happens, you know it's just the Ravens night. Next week may be the first time I ever root for the Patriots to destroy another team.
:goodposting:
You guys really gonna root for the Pats? I hate both teams but you're gonna root for NE?
They are Steeler fans, aren't known for good judgement.

I, on the other hand, am a Bronco's fan so I will be rooting for Baltimore again next week! We need to get to the big game before we implode.

Plenty of time for the Steelers to make a come back
Oh, without question. There's more than enough time. And Ben has done it before. This just doesn't seem like the night for it. That said... down by two scores with 7:22 left and 3 timeouts. Ben needs a big play or two though. Another bomb to Brown or Bryant here.

Users who are viewing this thread