What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wildcard Game: Ravens @ Steelers (1 Viewer)

Suisham keeping them in it, those aren't gimmies he's making
Um, YEAH, they are. This is Sunday not Saturday.
45 and 47 in Heinz Field in January are definitely NOT gimmes. Look up the #s. Something like 30% all time from 50+ from December on and an all-time long of 53. A 45 yarder in this stadium this late is like a 50 yarder elsewhere or a 55 yarder in a dome.
This isn't your typical January football game in Heinz.
What were you two saying about Field Goals again? Jason Trucker just bashed one that woulda been good from 60, FYI.
Who is this Jason Trucker?
He's the kicker for Baltimore.

45 and 47 in Heinz Field in January are definitely NOT gimmes. Look up the #s. Something like 30% all time from 50+ from December on and an all-time long of 53. A 45 yarder in this stadium this late is like a 50 yarder elsewhere or a 55 yarder in a dome.
What were you two saying about Field Goals again? Jason Trucker just bashed one that woulda been good from 60, FYI.
Worst shtick ever today. Are you ten, dude?

Really they call that a hold after the #### I saw on Harrison. I wish for bad things on all officials, they are pathetic

I can see the headlines now "Bruce Gradkowski comes on toe lead come from behind victory over Ravens"!!!

Worst shtick ever today. Are you ten, dude?
Was I right or brong about the field goals, fool?

How good is NE's oline compared to Pittsburgh's? Could be a long night for Brady next week....

Un####ing real. When something like that happens, you know it's just the Ravens night. Next week may be the first time I ever root for the Patriots to destroy another team.
:goodposting:
You guys really gonna root for the Pats? I hate both teams but you're gonna root for NE?
Next week I will. After that, no way.
See, I root for the Ravens in that game since they've never cheated, they never videotaped other teams to win their Super Bowls. Tons of respect to the Ravens and their franchise for winning without cheating. I'll root for the Ravens next week.

Why did Pitt call timeout so quickly with Ben? Why not wait to see if he could possibly play the next play before deciding to take the timeout?

So what happens when the starting QB in the super bowl has to leave for concussion protocol but doesn't actually have a concussion?

A little facemask and horse collar, no big deal. These refs are figuratively the worst.

Un####ing real. When something like that happens, you know it's just the Ravens night. Next week may be the first time I ever root for the Patriots to destroy another team.
You guys really gonna root for the Pats? I hate both teams but you're gonna root for NE?
See, I root for the Ravens in that game since they've never cheated, they never videotaped other teams to win their Super Bowls. Tons of respect to the Ravens and their franchise for winning without cheating. I'll root for the Ravens next week.
Did he just say that was a legal helmet to helmet really!!!!!!!
Yes, it's legal on a runner who's not defenseless.

Why did Pitt call timeout so quickly with Ben? Why not wait to see if he could possibly play the next play before deciding to take the timeout?
because if it was a different injury he would have had to come out literally for 1 play

Normally I agree but I'm just very bitter right now that the Ravens are the reason we will not be advancing. I may change my mind in a few days but right now I can't think clearly.

Users who are viewing this thread