What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wildcard Game: Ravens @ Steelers (1 Viewer)

Wow. That holding call was bull####, #### the NFL and their ####ty ####### refs who should be refereeing pop warner games.

Wow. That holding call was bull####, #### the NFL and their ####ty ####### refs who should be refereeing pop warner games.
The call wasn't that bad. Looked like Suggs was pulled down to me. Now, they sometimes let that call go... but it's not shocking to me that it was made.

As a Ravens homer, I will say Baltimore got all the calls tonight.

Except on that Brown bomb down to the 1, where they missed the ball coming out

Did he just say that was a legal helmet to helmet really!!!!!!!
Yes, many people are under the misconception that any helmet to helmet hit is illegal. He was saying it for clarity.
I'm not sure why so many people think ALL helmet to helmet contact is a foul.
To be fair it is all we hear about now about and that hit on Miller was much more dangerous than the one against Jacoby Jones in the first half.

The call wasn't that bad. Looked like Suggs was pulled down to me. Now, they sometimes let that call go... but it's not shocking to me that it was made.
Complaining about officiating is the Loser's Lament.
Look up, I'm a cowboys fan. No dog in this fight, just sick of the terrible refs in the NFL.

Surprised to see an ###-whooping like this. Steelers got physically manhandled.
I think ###-whooping and physically manhandled is overstating it. I have no dog in this game but really... this game has to be one of the more lopsided playoff games from an officiating standpoint I can recall seeing in recent memory. It hasn't been close, the call for the hold on Suggs is the exact same call I've seen them not call on Harrison about 6 times in this game. There's plenty of other examples too, but these refs seem awfully close to paid.

Did he just say that was a legal helmet to helmet really!!!!!!!
Yes, many people are under the misconception that any helmet to helmet hit is illegal. He was saying it for clarity.
I'm not sure why so many people think ALL helmet to helmet contact is a foul.
Most people are idiots.
No because every damn hit to the helmet is called now nu nuts.
Except that last one, right?

Users who are viewing this thread