What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amy's Baking Company: Must-See Meltdown (1 Viewer)

She's insane. Bipolar maybe. I just hope they don't get famous or their own show just for being #######s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Ramsey is always that way in this show. In the Brit version it is dialed back a bit but he is still fairly confrontational.
Oddly ... I always thought Ramsay was more of a hard-arsze on the British version.

He has several British shows, though. On most of them, he's pretty classy (if decidely non-posh).
He's tough but not as dramatic IMO. In fact the Brit version in general is far more about the business side than the drama side.
I think it helps that folks over there can take constructive criticism. They don't start off personally offended like the self entitled/absorbed people in this country.

Having not watched it yet, I was thinking this has got to be fake. Then on the side of the Part 2 video there was this video:

(Terrible quality for some reason, but good enough to get the point)That local news story was uploaded three years ago. At the time they had already been open 3 years. She ain't faking and that dude has to be hemorraging money.

Definitely would think there must be some money laundering going on.

Samy referred to himself as a gangster, and Amy met him living as a playboy in Las Vegas.

Samy referred to himself as a gangster, and Amy met him living as a playboy in Las Vegas.
But she turned him around in 5 months, and they both agreed to marry within that timeframe. Samy a "changed man."

I'm with you, seems fishy.

But she turned him around in 5 months, and they both agreed to marry within that timeframe. Samy a "changed man."

Seems? She served time for identity theft after meeting and marrying him.

Seems? She served time for identity theft after meeting and marrying him.
:excited:

:hey: Sammy!

1,033 Reviews on Yelp...

1.5 Stars...that is really hard to do. I mean even Little Caesar's will grade out about 2-2.5 stars on Yelp...that's the Smoking Gun right there 1,000+ reviews, great restaurants with 5 star reviews don't have 1,000 reviews on Yelp.

They are both insane. Wife cannot handle an ounce of criticism and Samy going apefeces with the customer, then with Ramsey ("I'm a gangsta!")...loco.

Loved Ramsey's sit-down at the end. She's losing her shtt and he just calmly tells her how it is. Kept his cool the whole time.

Wow. I've never watched that show before but the :tfp: factor was epic.

Now they're saying that their facebook and twitter accounts were hacked. Kind of makes sense, nobody could be that crazy. Or maybe they are, and are lying about it.

I think it's basically 2 idiots who can't run a business with a lot of dramatic music and editing to make it a show.

kind of like searching for bigfoot.

Now they're saying that their facebook and twitter accounts were hacked. Kind of makes sense, nobody could be that crazy. Or maybe they are, and are lying about it.
Pretty much every time someone gets caught out on FB or Twitter their first excuse is they got hacked. It's the 21st century equivalent of the dog ate my homework.

Nobody could be that crazy? If that kitchen nightmare show wasn't a complete work, they are definitely that crazy. Sammy was about to fight a guy in the middle of his restaurant because he complained about how long his pizza was taking. :lmao:

The internet has gone back and saved screenshots/videos (local news, this show, etc.) of them doing this for at least 3 years now. They weren't hacked, they really are that crazy.

Nobody could be that crazy? If that kitchen nightmare show wasn't a complete work, they are definitely that crazy. Sammy was about to fight a guy in the middle of his restaurant because he complained about how long his pizza was taking. :lmao:
Did you see how quickly Samy got defensive with Ramsey over the tips? He tried to keep calm on the show, but his personality just suddenly leaped out when he was accused of being a ####ty owner.

The internet has gone back and saved screenshots/videos (local news, this show, etc.) of them doing this for at least 3 years now. They weren't hacked, they really are that crazy.
I'm stunned that a business like this is still around after 3 months let alone 3 years.

I thought it GR was out of line when he went into the dining area and told the entire room about the ravioli. Other than that, Samy and Amy got what they deserved.

I thought it GR was out of line when he went into the dining area and told the entire room about the ravioli. Other than that, Samy and Amy got what they deserved.
Their menu said the ravioli is fresh. Ramsay will definitely call you out for using frozen and he will absolutely call you out for lying about it.

I think the big "outrage" is over Amy's Baking Company buying and re-selling their cakes. The only thing Ramsay complimented on their whole menu, they don't even make in house.
Where is this part? Is this really true?
If you look at some of the Facebook screenshots, they were defending it saying things like "IT IS NOT UNCOMMON TO RESELL THINGS WALMART DOES NOT MAKE THEIR ELECTRONICS OR TOYS SO LAY OFF" or "AMERICA IS ABOUT RESSLING, IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL."

Either they are idiots or they were hacked. Mind boggling that they could be that stupid but who knows.

I think the big "outrage" is over Amy's Baking Company buying and re-selling their cakes. The only thing Ramsay complimented on their whole menu, they don't even make in house.
Where is this part? Is this really true?
If you look at some of the Facebook screenshots, they were defending it saying things like "IT IS NOT UNCOMMON TO RESELL THINGS WALMART DOES NOT MAKE THEIR ELECTRONICS OR TOYS SO LAY OFF" or "AMERICA IS ABOUT RESSLING, IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL."

Either they are idiots or they were hacked. Mind boggling that they could be that stupid but who knows.
Whoa. Slow down there.

HS. I clicked on that first link to just watch a couple of minutes . . . and I can't stop watching.

Wow.
Yeah. I didn't think I'd find this all that interesting, but since it's been at the top of the front page all day I figured I'd give it a shot. Watched the whole thing. Just awesome.

Phoenix Magazine gave it a rave review. I bet their food reviewer felt lika an ####### learning about the ravioli.

A.B.C. Amy’s Bakery

7366 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale

480-607-0677

amysbakingco.com

It may be difficult to get past the dessert case in this French fairyland bistro, shimmering with cakes, tarts and truffles adorned with edible flowers, buttercream frosting and gusts of glitter. But what really rocks for romance are Amy’s homemade lobster pasta pillows. First, there’s the provocative “pillows” name, adding a seductive note to respectable ravioli. Then, there’s the lobster, which is cradled in an orgy of seafood-ricotta stuffing, ladles of bisque-like lobster sauce glistening with cream and truffle butter and crowned with a whole baby lobster tail.

Lobster is a renowned aphrodisiac, tracing back to the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite, and celebrated by modern-day doctors for containing many of the nutrients necessary for peak sexual health. There’s low-fat protein to sustain those long nights of passion. There’s zinc and B-12, said to help stir sexual desire. Then – dare we be so naughty as to say it – there’s the very shape of the seafood, which is phallic in a funky kind of way. Chef/owner Amy Bouzaglo is a generous sort, too, so a single entrée is suitable for sharing, all the better for spooning with your sweetie.
:clap:

This review is best thing about this I've seen so far.

Phoenix Magazine gave it a rave review. I bet their food reviewer felt lika an ####### learning about the ravioli.

A.B.C. Amy’s Bakery

7366 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale

480-607-0677

amysbakingco.com

It may be difficult to get past the dessert case in this French fairyland bistro, shimmering with cakes, tarts and truffles adorned with edible flowers, buttercream frosting and gusts of glitter. But what really rocks for romance are Amy’s homemade lobster pasta pillows. First, there’s the provocative “pillows” name, adding a seductive note to respectable ravioli. Then, there’s the lobster, which is cradled in an orgy of seafood-ricotta stuffing, ladles of bisque-like lobster sauce glistening with cream and truffle butter and crowned with a whole baby lobster tail.

Lobster is a renowned aphrodisiac, tracing back to the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite, and celebrated by modern-day doctors for containing many of the nutrients necessary for peak sexual health. There’s low-fat protein to sustain those long nights of passion. There’s zinc and B-12, said to help stir sexual desire. Then – dare we be so naughty as to say it – there’s the very shape of the seafood, which is phallic in a funky kind of way. Chef/owner Amy Bouzaglo is a generous sort, too, so a single entrée is suitable for sharing, all the better for spooning with your sweetie.
:clap:

This review is best thing about this I've seen so far.
The Yelp reviews could absolutely get legs here. Reminds me of the 3 Wolf Moon T-Shirt/Tuscan Farms 2 Gallon Milk reviews on Amazon from back in the day. Some of those had me :cry: :lmao:

This place is a few minutes from my house. My wife went there with friends a couple years ago and said the food was mediocre and the servers were rude. Since they get their tips stolen I'm not surprised.

Episode was unreal. She really went off the rails when she tried to say they hadn't fired 50 people in a year and Samy said it was actually over 100.

WATER! I NEED WATER!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread