What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antifa: Left Wing Militants on the Rise (1 Viewer)

Oh my God.  OK OK OK  You win.  Whatever you want to say, I will agree with.  deal?  I do not have the patience to get into this with you.

People have said that whites cannot be racist.   That's all I have to say on that topic.
Care to revise that...or we can get into who said that "whites" cannot be racist now...which is a different topic.

Im sure there are people that claim that...they would be very wrong.

Care to revise that...or we can get into who said that "whites" cannot be racist now...which is a different topic.

Im sure there are people that claim that...they would be very wrong.
You need to realize everybody is somewhat racist, bigoted or prejudiced my brother.

Not sure how that matters.  He”s a journalist, he was covering the demonstration, and he was assaulted.
He is a propagandist, not journalist. He travels with his band of right wing agitators, then selectively edits videos to put them in the best light. If he was a journalist he would be recording everything, not just the second punch thrown. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how that matters.  He”s a journalist, he was covering the demonstration, and he was assaulted.
He is a propagandist, not journalist. He travels with his band of right wing agitators, then selectively edits videos to put them in the best light. If he was a journalist he would be recording everything, not just the second punch thrown. 
Both things can be true. He’s more of a propagandist than a journalist; but also, people shouldn’t assault him.

After Ngo went on Rogan I checked out his Twitter feed and it appeared that he was doing some real work highlighting misreported hate crimes against transgender people. Just because a victim was transgender doesn't mean the act was a hate crime.  It seemed like his take wasn't always well received. 

So in the last few days a story in my township has come out of a local fire company closing. Why is this news? Because the local Chief tried joining the Proud Boys. Went to meetings and already did 2 of 4 initions to become a member. He stopped. Whats the story then? Well my township told him to send his resignation in and the board refused. On Wednesday the township removed all trucks and equipment from the station. A person I know said when their dad was rumbling through papers of a buddy from the fire company he found a names list of former KKK members. Apparently the firehouse use to hold KKK meetings there not more then 30 yrs ago. 

Havertford Township closes fire company after member connected to Proud Boys 

Candace Owens is woke
Thats what she and others want you to think. The same way Dems use blacks for political gain the Repubs do just as well. Pitting minorities against one another is recipe both parties use and have used for yrs. The more divided we are as a country the easier the government can bend us over an screw us out of our freedoms. The most dangerous thing to our government is the American people uniting and fighting the government as one. by creating this divide it makes it easier for them to #### us all over

He's a propagandist no different then the people Hitler used for Nazi Propaganda. no different then Shapiro or Lahren who use doctored videos to put what they feel represents their agenda. I was at the Proud Boys rally in Philly Last November. Right Wing news sources tried to say people on the left got into the crowd of the Proud boys on the other side. Truth was the Proud Boys (Two of the members already going to court on assault charges at an NY rally a month earlier) snuck into the Liberal/ANtifa crowd and started trying to incite a riot. But people like Crenshaw/Shapiro and there right wingers like the guy above doctored videos to make it look like the leftist were the instigators. 

Both things can be true. He’s more of a propagandist than a journalist; but also, people shouldn’t assault him.
Theres some murmurs that NGo incited the incident. If you're into good conspiracies theres some thought he had members of Proud Boys and other far right groups dress as Antifa folk and beat him up for a propaganda video and it went too far the beating. Either way I don't believe in assaulting journalist but unfortunately when you put yourself in the middle sometimes people will attack you just for being there. Remember the reporters during the Ferguson riots who threw rocks at reporters? Same thing here. It's not just one group who does it but both sides. You are putting yourself at risk. Granted are their far right wing propagandist I would love to see their asses kicked? Sure but only if the person is trying to assault people and the others are defending themselves then have at em. 

Lets put this is another term. Remember when Alex Jones was in Seattle Was and got boiling Coffee thrown in his face a few yrs ago? Dude was openingly mocking people passing him. You don't incite people ever it leads to bad things on either side. Jones then came out and tried to play victim through the whole thing but witnesses said he was recording and openly mocked people who passed by him. Finally someone had enough. Honestly if it was me I just would've taken his phone phone and thrown it across the street. I wouldn't harm the guy but I would at least try to intimidate him. Guys like him NGO and others are no more then bullies. people who if you stand toe to toe with won't do #### if you dare them too because they are keyboard/internet/etc warriors. Out in public they won't do a dam thing. Jones went after Bernie Sanders at an airport because he was older then Jones. You wouldn't see Jones have the balls to go after Obama or Corey Booker, or Gabbard or Wang. 

I got into a little tussle online with a guy named Derek Schwartz who was on the reality show married at first sight. he was engaged to the girl on the show but within 6 months left him after he tried to force her to change her ways and wouldn't do any for him. He's the guy who took the famous right wing picture of the California homless person posting how California wasn't concerned about homeless people. The dude made some disparaging remarks about people and other right wing nones and I called him out on him. All he could reply with was "suck my D*** from behind". My finally reply before he blocked me was You should teach me since you probably did a lot of that in the NAVY as a Seamen. You honestly think this guy says this in pubic to me or comes up to me with an exchange? No people like him and other hate trying to debate what they say because they know its all a load of bull####. 

In the end many of these journalist know what they are doing. They know their rights and what laws defend them during protests. How to incite people so the people assaulting them gets charged and they get away with a slap on the wrist. 

So in the last few days a story in my township has come out of a local fire company closing. Why is this news? Because the local Chief tried joining the Proud Boys. Went to meetings and already did 2 of 4 initions to become a member. He stopped. Whats the story then? Well my township told him to send his resignation in and the board refused. On Wednesday the township removed all trucks and equipment from the station. A person I know said when their dad was rumbling through papers of a buddy from the fire company he found a names list of former KKK members. Apparently the firehouse use to hold KKK meetings there not more then 30 yrs ago. 

Havertford Township closes fire company after member connected to Proud Boys 
These people serve at the pleasure of the city. What made them think that they could just give a giant middle finger to their bosses?

[scooter] said:
These people serve at the pleasure of the city. What made them think that they could just give a giant middle finger to their bosses?
Probably money. Some people think it unfair to punish the whole department but the board wouldn't accept the resignation. I should also clarify despite being a very liberal area my town is filled with Republicans especially Irish Catholics. 

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.
I look forward to the follow up tweet declaring the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, Boogaloo Bois, Big Igloo Bois and similar militant right wing organizations being added as well.

(I think I'll be waiting awhile)

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to the follow up tweet declaring the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, Boogaloo Bois, Big Igloo Bois and similar militant right wing organizations being added as well.

(I think I'll be waiting awhile)
I would hope he does if there is some intelligence saying they were causing the looting/riots/burning.

I honestly don't know if they were. 

This sounds very much like one of those things Trump just makes up. Can he even do this? I assume there is a process. Does Antifa have a structure - an organization?

"I DECLARE ... BANKRUPTCY!"

I've seen several pictures of the "Big Igloo Bois" flag both being displayed at the protests outside the 3rd Precinct in Minneapolis, and on parked cars near the unrest. 

This sounds very much like one of those things Trump just makes up. Can he even do this? I assume there is a process. Does Antifa have a structure - an organization?

"I DECLARE ... BANKRUPTCY!"
I was also curious about this as, for example, the KKK is not a designated terrorist organization for much of these same reasons. There is no centralized KKK leadership/organization. There is no international funding networks for the KKK. 

The same applies to "ANTIFA."  I have no idea how he plans to follow through on that tweet at this moment.

Here are the pictures I've seen so far confirming the presence of "Big Igloo Bois"/"Boogaloo Bois" at the riots in Minnesota:

Flag held outside the 3rd Precinct on Wednesday evening

Comment chain from Big Igloo Bois facebook group claiming they are there with a "group of 16"

Boogaloo flag on car that was spotted parking near Lake Street protests

A chunky white guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt driving around the protests last night (Hawaiian shirts are part of the "uniform" to identify themselves to each other, because everything is stupid now).

They have a handbook
And look who endorsed it two years ago, the current Attorney General of Minnesota. :loco:

Democratic National Committee deputy chairman Keith Ellison is facing backlash online after he tweeted a smiling photo of himself holding a copy of “Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook,” a book that has been criticized as promoting left-wing violence.

“At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump,” Mr. Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, tweeted Wednesday afternoon.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/4/keith-ellison-dnc-deputy-chair-slammed-after-posin/

Here are the pictures I've seen so far confirming the presence of "Big Igloo Bois"/"Boogaloo Bois" at the riots in Minnesota:

Flag held outside the 3rd Precinct on Wednesday evening

Comment chain from Big Igloo Bois facebook group claiming they are there with a "group of 16"

Boogaloo flag on car that was spotted parking near Lake Street protests

A chunky white guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt driving around the protests last night (Hawaiian shirts are part of the "uniform" to identify themselves to each other, because everything is stupid now).
I dont want to come off as defending them because F those guys, but Intelligence agencies need to see more than just being there to designate them.

Heck they might already be, this is the first ive heard of them. 

That's pure speculation at this point. We have no idea what Trump will do.
I'm saying we break our terrorist organizations into two groups. FTOs or Foriegn Terrorist Organizations... i.e. groups that the military special operations or CIA will target. The other is domestic terror organizations who are targetted by the FBI or ATF. 

I was pointing out that this designation doesnt put them in the same group as AQ or ISIS. 

I dont want to come off as defending them because F those guys, but Intelligence agencies need to see more than just being there to designate them.

Heck they might already be, this is the first ive heard of them. 
Here's an in-depth article from Bellingcat on their origins (and they're not just right wing militia extremists). But I agree, this is absolutely something our intelligence agencies should be tracking. That's why it is so unfortunate that Trump's administration has been cutting back resources to track and fight domestic terrorist organizations.

538 Reporter Maggie Koerth

What does banning ANTIFA even mean? That's an ideology, not an organization. Are we making black face masks illegal? Being against fascism? Looking like a gutter punk? How exactly is this going to be enforced?

As a journalist who has covered selective enforcement of vague and generally ignored laws, and how those situations harm already marginalized communities ... this declaration of ANTIFA as a terrorist org looks like a civil liberties case waiting to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread