What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Atlanta at Miami*** +2 O/U 47.5 Pillow n a Blanket (2 Viewers)

Tua threw an interception on his last drive before the half, since then Atlanta puts up another 10 points and his answer is basically a 3 n Out to open the 2nd Half...

Folks, how long and how much time and how many excuses for Tua do we need to hear? 

Tua threw an interception on his last drive before the half, since then Atlanta puts up another 10 points and his answer is basically a 3 n Out to open the 2nd Half...

Folks, how long and how much time and how many excuses for Tua do we need to hear? 
At least Brissett can avoid the rush and throw a good deep ball. If we lose big to the Falcons, will heads start rolling? 

Holland was burned on that long pass to Gage. But he had a good PR. He's our best selection in the 2021 draft.  Waddle is OK, and Phillips is not putting much pressure on the QB. Liam is a work in progress and Hunter Long won't play much until 2022.

Gesicki is 6'6" with a 41" vertical and glue-like hands. I guess he can't block, but boy can he catch.
Both was all on display on that TD. Good to see Miami using him on just straight up jump balls. Perhaps using your freak TE more is a good idea. 

That has got to be a fumble, the only thing else that happens is he falls to the ground and its a completion, this isn't football I guess. 

I hate this

Chase 7-174 and a TD. Pitts 5-112. Those guys are worth trading up and giving up draft capital. Not Waddle. 

Tua has put up about 10-14 for the Falcons and then you take points off your own board and it's like a 20 point swing right now. 

That's hard to overcome 

Another check down, screen dump off, Gaskin does the rest breaking a tackle on a poor angle taken by the DB and Gaskin scores. 

Atlanta 27...Miami 21

Nice opening play to Waddle but there is a flag of course for holding 

Ford who scored the TD, made the hold

#74 illegally down the field to boot, Eich 

Crazy screen pass and execution, didn't even see Ahmed hiding behind 2 OL, he jumped into the air to snatch the ball and got like 17 yds, he then takes the carry and grabs the first down, nice job Ahmed

I'm redzone-ing this thinking it sounds like a Tua coming out party, and then I read the comments haha

Tua supporters are going to be elated with 4 TD passes but they will have missed a big part of why Miami is going lose this football game today 

Atlanta 30...Miami 28

Tua puts up 10-14 at least for Atlanta and fans that watched know darn well he didn't attempt a throw down the field all day long, not a single one I could point to. 

Turnovers destroyed us today

The season is over. What's the spread next week in Buffalo??
It's painful to watch them play Offense, no ability to stretch the field. 

Waddle is racking up receptions but he is competing with Mack Hollins and Preston Williams 🤷‍♂️ 

Good for him but its not helping us get any wins. He looks like he has some moves but I hate these play calls and how they are working him. 

Tua bashing seems to be popular. He has thrown 3 bad interceptions in the last 2 weeks but has looked good otherwise, from what I have seen. The big question for me is who is the cause of the dink and dunk offense, Tua or coaching/play calling?

I think he can grow through these interceptions like many young QB's do but the field needs to be stretched.

Suitors for Watson. Miami and now Carolina and Denver.
Miami would have had him already, I want to believe they have told Grier to cool his jets trading picks etc...doesn't seem like they would have waited this long. 

I'm not sure what Watson wants but I am sure Houston wants to get rid of him at this point. I still cannot get over how far they have fallen now. They had JJ watt and DeShaun Watson and were going to the Playoffs and now...they are just trying to build, don't have a lot of assets any more, it's gonna be bleak there for a while I'm thinking. 

Tua bashing seems to be popular. He has thrown 3 bad interceptions in the last 2 weeks but has looked good otherwise, from what I have seen. The big question for me is who is the cause of the dink and dunk offense, Tua or coaching/play calling?

I think he can grow through these interceptions like many young QB's do but the field needs to be stretched.
Did you watch this game or just a few cut ins on RedZone, I watched every snap there is no way you can classify Tua as good. Tossing into the flats, no throw over 10 yds most of the day, play calling? I don't know but he looks like he is shot putting the ball any time he tries to attempt a pass down the field.

2 Interceptions a week is a 34 Interception average for the season, now granted that's one game but he had a horrific interception the week before. 

I don't how you could look at it objectively and think you want this guy leading your franchise. This is a pure NFL analysis, fantasy is going to cloud the waters here. You read 4 TDs and see 30-28 and think he was lights out, Tua was ANYTHING BUT THAT today. 

"Looked good otherwise" is really vague, be specific friend. What was it that he did that looked good when he was throwing check downs and screens all day long? Of course he completes those passes, you and I would do similar if called upon. 

Did you watch Matt Ryan throw the ball? Big difference I think

Users who are viewing this thread