What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Closing Scene in a Movie (1 Viewer)

The General

Footballguy
Watched randomly the movie ”Traffic” on a flight yesterday. The movie was good and held up well I thought for the most part.

I don’t expect many to remember but the ending has Benicio Del Toro’s character sitting in the ballpark he got built in Tijuana watching a game being played. His character did everything the right way and we got the payoff as an audience with these scenes as the credits came up. BrIan Eno “An Ending” playing. Was really great.

They're basically the same thing, so I'll mention the endings of Animal House and Stripes, where we learn what happened to the characters after the movie ended.

Douglass Niedermeyer: shot by his own troops, Vietnam.
Senator and Mrs. John Blutarsky, Washington, D.C.

Win a dream date with Ox!
Ziskey on the Russians: They're pussies!

They're basically the same thing, so I'll mention the endings of Animal House and Stripes, where we learn what happened to the characters after the movie ended.

Not quite the same but I really liked the rundown of all the great characters at the end of Kill Bill Vol. 2

I do love when movies or shows do this.

How about threads?

The General: Won Bob Costas lookalike contest, used prize money to start insurance company.

How about threads?

The General: Won Bob Costas lookalike contest, used prize money to start insurance company.
:lol: and his Indiana Hoosiers finally hung another banner :andscene:

So many excellent examples so far but my vote is for Momento. The black and white and color versions coming together at the same moment in time (the shot subtly shifting to color) while we also learn he’s making himself loop and chase. Mind blowing.

Users who are viewing this thread