What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broncos @ Bengals - Championship Monday - Whatchoo need? (1 Viewer)

I need Manning not to be outscored by CJ by 20.5 points. Very, very confident, but the injury situation and the matchup makes me fear for the 1% chance of a Jonas Gray outing from Anderson.

I need a combined 43 points from D Thomas, CJ Anderson, and Barth. 1 pt PPR

It's possible.

Thank you Andrew Luck and Hilton for putting me in this position.

:scared:
It probably will be close, but definitely doable. I see 20 points from D Thomas in PPR, 10 points from Barth, and Anderson anywhere from 10 to 15 points. You need to hope for a TD from Anderson, but you could win without it.
Agreed, I'm just scared that Julius Thomas will end up getting like 3 TD's, lol. I have no idea how many snaps he will be in tonight.
I know what you mean. JT could score 3 TDs, but I decided to start Hill against a tough run D instead. I need 26 from A J Green and either Hill or Julius Thomas. I felt that JT could ruin my party by getting another goose egg and Green scores around 18 to 20. My thoughts are that a safer play with Hill to complement Green is the way to go for me.

I need Manning not to be outscored by CJ by 20.5 points. Very, very confident, but the injury situation and the matchup makes me fear for the 1% chance of a Jonas Gray outing from Anderson.
Well, the Broncos have been running more, but I doubt Anderson outscores Manning by 20 points. I would sit back with a favorite beverage and enjoy the game fear free.

I'm up by 30 with Green and JT going vs. Jeremy Hill... I like my odds, but there's always that slight chance Hill runs all over Denver putying them up so Dalton doesn't throw (or he does and it's terrible... Still possible lol) and Peyton doesn't throw to JT (again, very possible with the way it's been going)

I'm up by 30 with Green and JT going vs. Jeremy Hill... I like my odds, but there's always that slight chance Hill runs all over Denver putying them up so Dalton doesn't throw (or he does and it's terrible... Still possible lol) and Peyton doesn't throw to JT (again, very possible with the way it's been going)
Steve Buscemi has a better chance at winning People's magazine Sexiest Man Alive award than you do in losing.

DThomas and that ankle may bother him I'm afraid of. He's due for one of those 3-28-0 game Cinci has a pretty solid pass D and MNF should be rocking.

I need Demaryius Thomas to get less then 28.8 in ppr format. I also Need Gio Bernard to score 6.2+ Connor Barth ppr. Won 2/3 and have these two to finish out my 5 Championship Appearances......Pushing for 4/5 baby Big game for GIO BERNARD tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Yahoo league i am down 22. I have Peyton Manning, AJ Green and CJ Anderson playing. My opponent has no players left. I win $250 if I win and $100 if i lose. Pretty good odds I pull that off.

My ESPN league i am up 26. I have CJ Anderson. My opponent has Peyton Manning and Demaryius Thomas. This one will be close. I am projected to win by less than a point lol. $250 if I win and $125 if i lose.

Both leagues are PPR.

This will be the best Monday Night Football game ive watched all season. I already know what I want to spend my winnings on lol.

JohnnyU said:
anicholsnj said:
I got demaryius, hill, Barth and Broncos D

Need 40 pts combined between these 4 as my opponent has no one left playing.

It's PPR and typically each of these guys have been getting ten at a minimum. So I'm saying there's a chance! (Name of my opponents team.)
It could be close. You may need one of Thomas or Hill to get 18+.
Until I get this email five mins ago....

"When I switched over the league this year, apparently the last first come-first served waiver period was dropped from the schedule. I received a text message from (an owner) Sunday morning why he couldn't pick up Torrey Smith for Harry Douglas. Unfortunately, I was not home at the time and couldn't facilitate the switch which should have been allowed. Therefore, I am instituting the switch Tori Smith for Harry Douglas as should have been allowed yesterday. This is in keeping with similar situations earlier in the year."

So now I have about 60 pts to make up instead of 40. SMFH.... What kind of Mickey Mouse fantasy league did I sign up for?

Peyton has to complete 10 passes, 160 yards and 2 TD's.

OR

15 passes, 280 yards and 1 td.

OR

5 passes, 40 yards and 3 tds

Dammit Peyton dont make me regret starting you over your brother...

Down 68.38. Have Manning, DT, Anderson, Barth against Orange Julius. 6 point per TD, .5 PPR, .75 PPR for TEs and play distance and pass/rush/receiving total yard bonuses. Should be a nail biter!

Need AJ Green and Demarius to outscore CJ anderson by 25 in a PPR. I'd bet against me if I was a betting man, but think I've got a shot.

JohnnyU said:
newbie_bewbie said:
Steve Buscemi has a better chance at winning People's magazine Sexiest Man Alive award than you do in losing.
Buscemi has lost weight

JohnnyU said:
newbie_bewbie said:
I may have jinxed myself...

My God man, needed 26 from Hill and Green, now both are hurt. Need 9 pts now. the FF Gods are not on my side tonight.

All I needed was 1 catch for 12 yards from AJ Green

Or 2 catches for 2 yards

Or 3 catches for negative 15 yards

And I'm not going to get it. This game could be played 1,000 times and I'd win 999 of them. This is the 1.

OMFG, MFL has me winning this game by .7 points after that Manning pick at the end! Is there anywhere to see possible stat corrections?!?!

That pick 6 won me $250 in an MFL 25s where I was down 8 and only had CIN playing.... awesome.

Can't believe that in an all-points best starter league that the winner came down to one of the last plays of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread