What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bucs vs Eagles - Week 6 - TNF (2 Viewers)

Raegor was open too.....Hurts has to improve his accuracy dramatically if he wants to keep this job

TBH....I do too. Appreciate it when it goes for my team, but offenses should never be rewarded for severely underthrown passes
Exactly - and on replay the defensive back looked like he turned around and was trying to make a play on the ball.

incidental contact shouldn’t be 45 yards of ball movement. 

Eagles defense has been terrible early in games...but so has the offense......good sign for Eagles?

Exactly - and on replay the defensive back looked like he turned around and was trying to make a play on the ball.

incidental contact shouldn’t be 45 yards of ball movement. 
The receiver turned around and almost caught it. The defender should be able to have done the same. 

If the defender doesn’t interfere the WR makes that catch. 

The receiver turned around and almost caught it. The defender should be able to have done the same. 

If the defender doesn’t interfere the WR makes that catch. 
agree....by the book and by precedent it was absolutely PI. I'm just on the record as not liking the way they call PI on deep badly underthrown balls

Users who are viewing this thread