What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bucs vs Eagles - Week 6 - TNF (1 Viewer)

Brown is so unfair on this team. He gets to play with Brady who loves the guy...mostly because he knows he i the perfect WR for Brady in a lot of situations, he makes Brady look like he's 34 instead of 44. 

I know Brown should have been run out of the league the way he acted during and after the trade to Oakland but he has talent and this will always get him another chance. 

It's unreal how good his value was in drafts and he's about as perfect a Flex guy as you can find...not every week does he blow up but he can be open at any time and that puts him in position to score, its that simple. 

Has Brady been rushed or hurried yet? Just curious because some teams know they have to apply pressure and make him realize he's an old man that could go any time...instead the Eagles opt to take a steady approach and drop back in coverage.

Ok cute NFL network gal with the bug smile,  bouncy hair & huge boobs - you have my attention. :wub:

I have no idea what she was promoting but they should use her in more stuff.

Has Brady been rushed or hurried yet? Just curious because some teams know they have to apply pressure and make him realize he's an old man that could go any time...instead the Eagles opt to take a steady approach and drop back in coverage.
He does that slide step. It’s uncanny how well he sense pressure. Best pocket clock in football history. 

Brown is so unfair on this team. He gets to play with Brady who loves the guy...mostly because he knows he i the perfect WR for Brady in a lot of situations, he makes Brady look like he's 34 instead of 44. 

I know Brown should have been run out of the league the way he acted during and after the trade to Oakland but he has talent and this will always get him another chance. 

It's unreal how good his value was in drafts and he's about as perfect a Flex guy as you can find...not every week does he blow up but he can be open at any time and that puts him in position to score, its that simple. 

I'm not even sure he would work out for any team. Brady is probably the only person in the league that would make AB not act like he's bigger than the team.

1 pressure on 12 drop backs 

I so wanna see Hurts do well....I really do. But he's      JUST    NOT     STARTER    MATERIAL 

agree with this. Just call crazy crap. Probably give up several big plays, but maybe MAKE a big play or two. Vanilla bend don't break crap isn't going to work against Brady
I get it but blitzing Brady with these wideouts is a horrible idea. 

so frustrating. He makes a few splash plays every game, but misses a few routine plays MOST Qbs make. Sanders would have had the first and possibly a LOT more
Defender was there though, not sure he woulda made the first down.

Users who are viewing this thread