What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo Safety-Damar Hamlin is awake and **Bills at Bengals** Game has been Canceled (1 Viewer)

Happy New Years!
I want to wish each and every Shark
A joyful and prosperous New Years in 2023
God Bless each and every one of you and your family
God Bless the FBG and @Joe Bryant yes I'm talking to you

MoP is very lucky to be in the Shark Pool in whatever capacity I can help others
I love this place and I love all of you even when we are jabbing :pokey: each other
I've hit it big over the years to know all of you and I appreciate what this place offers
Please let the people you love know how much you love them, it doesn't cost a lot but it matters more than you can imagine

I hope all of us are going to be entertained tonight, what a way to ring in the New Years with two awesome football teams that are capable of winning a Super Bowl in '22-'23
Go Joe! and Go Josh!

I’m just not sure how the Bills stop the Bengals’ passing game enough to win this one. Buffalo‘s secondary isn’t really good enough matching up with them and Burrows is getting the ball out so fast that getting pressure on him is almost impossible (he has averaged under 2.3 seconds to release over his last 2 games which is simply insane). The Bills don’t play press man so it’s not like they can even disrupt that timing.

I think Bengals win by 10.

I don't understand why but they are saying a delayed kickoff to 8;30
Get those Jungle Cats in Cinci another 15-20 minutes to be fully lubricated in the parking lot
Good job! :thumbup:

I’m just not sure how the Bills stop the Bengals’ passing game enough to win this one. Buffalo‘s secondary isn’t really good enough matching up with them and Burrows is getting the ball out so fast that getting pressure on him is almost impossible (he has averaged under 2.3 seconds to release over his last 2 games which is simply insane). The Bills don’t play press man so it’s not like they can even disrupt that timing.

Let's go with that, sounds good

Great matchup to start 2023 with. Hope it's as exciting a game as The College semi-finals were to end 2022.
My 2 cents. The Bills keep winning,it seems the D makes a play or two but isn't great. To me their offense is Josh Allen,it seems he needs a solid game passing and running for The Bills to win. Cinncy on the other hand looks more balanced,sure the offense goes through Burrow but Chase,Higgins,Mixon,Boyd and even Perrine are deeply involved. Cinncy's D isn't great either but I feel they are undervalued and maybe better than The Bills. Both teams play with a lot of swagger and confidence and are well coached,this should be a good one. My gut feeling...

Joe Cool And The Gang- 27
Josh's Mafia- 23

Huge playoff implications tonight. KC is big Cincy fans here as if they win and KC beats LV Saturday, KC will get the 1 seed. Buffalo gets the 1 seed if they win their last 2. Cincy can get the 1 seed by winning out and KC losing to LV. Whoever gets the 3 seed will likely have to win at the other 2 to make the super bowl.

Moved back just in case the Rose Bowl goes long
Definitely going to tune in regardless of the two teams
Love watching the Parade on ABC/NBC, taped em both
Great drinking parade to watch the festivities until either the Rose Bowl kicks off or we have MNF

Great drinking parade to watch the festivities until either the Rose Bowl kicks off or we have MNF
Not saying it's a bad thing but I'm still amazed that 2 networks continue to cover one parade.

Not saying it's a bad thing but I'm still amazed that 2 networks continue to cover one parade.
Between the two of them, ABC/NBC...get to see the best angles of the best floats, best bands, best everything

NBC-Ana Gasteryer and Saved by the Bell, awesome play by play
ABC-Sage Steele and Hannah Storm...lovely
I would proudly in a public fountain with the entire home audience watching :lol:

Last edited:
Between the two of them, ABC/NBC...get to see the best angles of the best floats, best bands, best everything

NBC-Ana Gasteryer and Saved by the Bell, awesome play by play
ABC-Sage Steele and Hannah Storm...pounded one out before the end of the first float :lmao:
I would proudly in a public fountain with the entire home audience watching :lol:
I may never watch a parade the same way again

Gabe, or Knox tonight in a full PPR?
I've got a 30 pt lead, but my opponent has Allen and Higgins. I don't wish for injuries, but gotta find a way to win!!! Jeff Gillooly where you at???

Lost both my fantasy matchups this weekend so for the first time all season I have nothing to root for or against player-wise or even team-wise as the Giants somehow made it into the playoffs with WRs that sound completely made up.

It feels pretty good to just go in wanting some great football and on paper this is about as awesome as it gets. Pretty excited to mix a drink, relax, enjoy, and probably complain a little about Gave Davis' usage.

Miami fans should be rooting for the Bills tonight and next week. If Buffalo loses tonight, then they’re pretty much locked into the 3 seed with nothing to play for next week.

That’s a bad scenario for a Dolphins team that is eliminated with a NE win.

I can still win if Burrow stops at the Springfield Mystery Spot on the way to the stadium
That works for me

Or Ja'Mar repeating last years week 17 with 12/266/3. Need a miracle after getting the Costco size can of Whoop Assssss thrown at me yesterday, courtesy of Mike Evans

I'm amazed we still have parades
What's not to like about standing around watching traffic go by?
Back in the day, as 1 of 4 kids, attending the Orange Bowl parade with my grand parents, aunt, and mother was a great event for my family. Traffic was less, there was no internet, fewer entertainment options, we entertained ourselves alot, and it was almost free - we did bring food.

Miami fans should be rooting for the Bills tonight and next week. If Buffalo loses tonight, then they’re pretty much locked into the 3 seed with nothing to play for next week.

Steelers fans are rooting for the Bills too

I'm amazed we still have parades
What's not to like about standing around watching traffic go by?
Back in the day, as 1 of 4 kids, attending the Orange Bowl parade with my grand parents, aunt, and mother was a great event for my family. Traffic was less, there was no internet, fewer entertainment options, we entertained ourselves alot, and it was almost free - we did bring food.
Like you said, back in the day.

Thanks to Barkley, Stevenson, JJ, & Fields. I’m down 39.6

I have Higgins, Davis, & Bass

Opponent has Knox & a LB.

Need a miracle - my dudes have to combine for 60 while my opponent scores 20 or less.

I won’t hold my breath.

Tell me if I'm wrong but there are three scenarios that will playout before the Bills / Pats game:
1. Bengals and Chiefs win - nothing for Buffalo to play for
2. Bills win and Chiefs lose - nothing for Buffalo to play for
3. Any other scenario and Buffalo has something to play for in Week 18

Gabe, or Knox tonight in a full PPR?
I've got a 30 pt lead, but my opponent has Allen and Higgins. I don't wish for injuries, but gotta find a way to win!!! Jeff Gillooly where you at???
Brutal decision.....and don't let me sway you....just an observation

Almost a toss up, but I would lean slightly towards Gabe. Bengals have given up some yards to TE's, but rarely a TD (only 3 all season). They have also been stout against WR's this year, but the last 2 weeks have given up 22/232/3 to TB WR's and 13/191/2 to Pat's WR's.

Good luck...

Has the game started? Gamepass is showing a message graphic that the broadcast will start 10 minutes before acheduled kickoff.

I'll say Buffalo wins with a last second FG, 26-24.

I think both Chase and Higgins have solid games, and Burrow uses his legs a bit, as the Bills pass rush should be in his face all game. Don't see much rushing success for Cincy though.

For the Bills, I think Allen on the ground is a huge issue for Cincy, and I think Diggs gets off his cold steak of late and is the #1 fantasy play of this game. Also, not expecting much in the running game beyond Allen.

Yeah, I can't see Buffalo playing much man in this game. Just asking for big plays, whether its catches or PI.

Users who are viewing this thread