What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread (1 Viewer)

Tim was suspended for 48 hours for insulting Fish in this thread. Somebody reported me, apparently. 

I was terrified of this result even when the polls showed Hillary up by 10 or more about a month ago. I can't recall the number of times Saints chided me, "It's over!" 

Oh well. If Trump ends up winning I'll support him, like I would any President, and hope for the best. 
trying to circumvent your ban?

if this election results in you getting permabanned, I'll take Trump.

I always knew I hated people -- I've felt it every time I've driven to the mall or waited on line at the supermarket -- but I never before realized just how many racist, misogynistic, selfish, uneducated hicks we have among us.  As the only man in a family of 5, it's a little terrifying.

On the bright side, I guess my income taxes will go down so I can spent more loot on all the stupid crap I buy. 

I always knew I hated people -- I've felt it every time I've driven to the mall or waited on line at the supermarket -- but I never before realized just how many racist, misogynistic, selfish, uneducated hicks we have among us.  As the only man in a family of 5, it's a little terrifying.

On the bright side, I guess my income taxes will go down so I can spent more loot on all the stupid crap I buy. 
#jeeplife

Here is the full tin-foil story for anyone that cares.

A guy goes by FBI_Anon shows up on the 4Chan hacker boards and starts an AMA (Ask Me Anything).  He starts saying some seriously wild stuff that ends up being nearly all true.  In his AMAs, he tells everyone some of this has to be made up and lies or the trail would lead to him.  Pure tin-foil stuff I get it.

But as the election proceeds, more of these hints / clues about where to look, uncover a ton of stuff.  Reddit / Donald thread, 4 Chan, Twitter, WikiLeaks all telling a story.  Some of the best US hackers in the world all seem to be lining up with the FBI guy (which makes zero sense) as the FBI is always looking to bust the hackers.  Mind you these revelations were being told in July.  WikiLeaks starts validating these things.  

FBI Anon guy (if believed) says the corruption has gone too far and that the FBI know too much about the Clintons to let her back in the Whitehouse.  It gets weirder and weirder.  The child pedo sex ring stems from it.  Time will tell I suppose if this was a giant hoax or real. 
How do you possibly have the time for this?

Tim was suspended for 48 hours for insulting Fish in this thread. Somebody reported me, apparently. 

I was terrified of this result even when the polls showed Hillary up by 10 or more about a month ago. I can't recall the number of times Saints chided me, "It's over!" 

Oh well. If Trump ends up winning I'll support him, like I would any President, and hope for the best. 
What can I say she's far worse than even I thought possible. We laid her flaws out continuously. However all along all the fundamentals and the strength and professionalism of her campaign pointed to a dominant win.

Here is the full tin-foil story for anyone that cares.

A guy goes by FBI_Anon shows up on the 4Chan hacker boards and starts an AMA (Ask Me Anything).  He starts saying some seriously wild stuff that ends up being nearly all true.  In his AMAs, he tells everyone some of this has to be made up and lies or the trail would lead to him.  Pure tin-foil stuff I get it.

But as the election proceeds, more of these hints / clues about where to look, uncover a ton of stuff.  Reddit / Donald thread, 4 Chan, Twitter, WikiLeaks all telling a story.  Some of the best US hackers in the world all seem to be lining up with the FBI guy (which makes zero sense) as the FBI is always looking to bust the hackers.  Mind you these revelations were being told in July.  WikiLeaks starts validating these things.  

FBI Anon guy (if believed) says the corruption has gone too far and that the FBI know too much about the Clintons to let her back in the Whitehouse.  It gets weirder and weirder.  The child pedo sex ring stems from it.  Time will tell I suppose if this was a giant hoax or real. 
Solid movie script if its not true.

Trump presidency good for the little people.  The rich people will have more money for the landscapers to fleece.

Ever think some of the hicks you're refering to could be your neighbors or family?

Hate to break it to you, GB, but it seems that women voting for Trump is the surprise and not the racist hicks that you're railing against.

Never underestimate how much of a vile, despicable #### Hillary is--even though I would have voted for her.

Ever think some of the hicks you're refering to could be your neighbors or family? 

Ever think some of the hicks you're refering to could be your neighbors or  relatives ?   :shrug:

He has proposed large tax breaks for top earners with no plans on how to pay for it.. Debt will sky rocket.. sooner or later we have to pay for it and pay we will.. unlike how he ran his empire we can't just file for bankruptcy . :mellow:
That was (mostly) rhetorical.   :P

Users who are viewing this thread