What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chad Smith improvs drum part while hearing The Kill for the first time (1 Viewer)

That was one of the more amazing things I’ve seen. The way he dialed it in was otherworldly. I’m almost tempted to say he’s heard the song before, but if not, wow.

This also reminds me that if I could be any celebrity, Jared Leto would have to be high on the list. The guy fronted a hugely successful band AND is an Academy Award winner. In fact, other than a few notable clunkers, he has a pretty amazing list of movie roles.

I friggin’ love these. Chad is the GOAT… well one of them anyway. I’m am so envious of people with musical talent (looking at you @bigbottom). But drums especially intrigue me…

Oh geez. I’m like the gum stuck to the bottom of these guys’ shoe when it comes to talent.

Last edited:
Saw that yesterday. Better than him immediately figuring the tempo and getting the drum parts almost exactly is his comments. "sounds like some emo ****...oh it's Jared's band?" :D

Also, think I'll show this to my wife and tell her it's Will Ferrell and see if she falls for it. Hint: she will. I actually showed her the original The Kill video the other day (she'd never heard the song) so it will line up.

This also reminds me that if I could be any celebrity, Jared Leto would have to be high on the list. The guy fronted a hugely successful band AND is an Academy Award winner. In fact, other than a few notable clunkers, he has a pretty amazing list of movie roles.
Insanely talented individual, and I've always believed hat Leto is a better singer than an actor.

Insanely talented individual, and I've always believed hat Leto is a better singer than an actor.
leto was so bad in moribus that its almost comical like when he said its morbin time that was just too much take that to the bank brohans

leto was so bad in moribus that its almost comical like when he said its morbin time that was just too much take that to the bank brohans
The horrible script did not help.

Users who are viewing this thread