What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Chicago at Green Bay -8 (44.5)** SNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

With as nice as the Packers natural grass field looks at the end of November, there is no excuse for the rest of the NFL teams whose fields look like crap.

I’m looking at you Tennessee.
Packers field crew does an excellent hob.  Also have not had a lot of home action or crap weather on it.

Here comes the patented cheap Rodgers play action TD on 1st and goal from the 1 or 2.
Jones has had a lot of goal line touches the past two years now. No need for coal in Rodgers's stocking there. He's been very giving. That was more like the four or five, too.   

Jones has had a lot of goal line touches the past two years now. No need for coal in Rodgers's stocking there. He's been very giving. That was more like the four or five, too.   
It was from the 2 yard line.  And I would venture to guess that Rodgers has the most 1-2 yard TD passes in NFL history, unless Favre holds that record.  It's been in GB's DNA for the past 30 years. 

Bad multiple missed face masks...was the ball out already.   
Bad part is Pettine will think he and this D is good because of this.

Every year there are bad teams. Someone has to pick #1 after all.

But good heavens, it seems like half the league is god awful this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reduction in/lack of spring/summer prep due to COVID made most of the bad teams worse. 
I can see that as an excuse early in the season. But we're in week 12 now and these teams just aren't playing basic football.

There is a severe lack of influx of new coaching blood in the NFL. Guys are just recycled job after job - and they're not good at any of them.

Was that Steve Carell playing Santa in that xfinity ad? Sorry guys, I’m only watching the commercials now

hmmm, math checks out but is it too soon?

@aaronkessler: Down 18 and go for one, that's lovely. Fire Nagy.

I know people think that those plays to Patterson are wasted, but that particular run was a good run.

If he didn't just hesitate ever-so-slightly into the hole, he'd be effective.

As a GM, the second that Trubisky steps out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could've flipped the ball 3 feet for an incompletion with no loss on the play, is the moment in time when I walk down to the field, ask him for his jersey, and show him the door.  Positively inexcusable to be that clueless this far along into your career.  It's really not rocket science, and when you can't grasp something that simple, you can't play QB for a professional football team.

As a GM, the second that Trubisky steps out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could've flipped the ball 3 feet for an incompletion with no loss on the play, is the moment in time when I walk down to the field, ask him for his jersey, and show him the door.  Positively inexcusable to be that clueless this far along into your career.  It's really not rocket science, and when you can't grasp something that simple, you can't play QB for a professional football team.
Couldn’t wrap my head around turning a 3rd & 4 into a 3rd & 7 for no reason

So he's not that accurate and he's clueless as a QB?

Users who are viewing this thread