What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns (11 Viewers)

gotta get some wide recievers.

kinda suprised Holmgren/Heckert didn't bring anyone in this year.

definitely next year.

anyone know what the next class looks like?

gotta get some wide recievers. kinda suprised Holmgren/Heckert didn't bring anyone in this year.
Rumor has it they wanted Mangini to hang himself with the WR's he brought in - not a crazy theory.
definitely next year.anyone know what the next class looks like?
We need AJ Green.
i typically don't buy into those type of theories. i don't think Holmgren wants to fail, even if he can pin it on someone else.is AJ Green worth a top 5 pick? (i'm being optimistic that they may still win a few games.)

gotta get some wide recievers. kinda suprised Holmgren/Heckert didn't bring anyone in this year.
Rumor has it they wanted Mangini to hang himself with the WR's he brought in - not a crazy theory.
definitely next year.anyone know what the next class looks like?
We need AJ Green.
i typically don't buy into those type of theories. i don't think Holmgren wants to fail, even if he can pin it on someone else.is AJ Green worth a top 5 pick? (i'm being optimistic that they may still win a few games.)
I don't think he wants us to fail, but he wanted Mangini to prove himself right about those guys since they were his.Yes, AJ Green is worth a top 5 pick. I don't think he has Dez's big play upside, but he's more consistent, his off field issues aren't worth discussing, and he's the type of #1 WR that would fit in well in this town - hard working, little yapping variety.

McCoy held his own today. He certainly didn't have that deer in headlights look, and kept his eyes downfield for the most part. The WRs killed him. They simply couldn't get any seperation at all. All in all, I'm very happy with Colt's performance today.
:bye: McCoy looked pretty good -- the Browns may have found themselves a decent QB.

McCoy held his own today. He certainly didn't have that deer in headlights look, and kept his eyes downfield for the most part. The WRs killed him. They simply couldn't get any seperation at all. All in all, I'm very happy with Colt's performance today.
:thumbup: McCoy looked pretty good -- the Browns may have found themselves a decent QB.
Agreed with GB---McCoy rose to the occasion, a great sign for the future of the Browns. We've seen so many Browns QBs of varying pedigree lay an egg in this game over the past 15-20 years. McCoy showed real poise. With the Browns solid OL McCoy should have time to throw most weeks, Hillis is more than serviceable at RB. Just need some plays at WR and on D.

Very solid draft for WR next year, Kiper currently has 4 WR on his Big Board:

#2 AJ Green, UGA-- 6-4, 207

#17 Julio Jones, Alabama --6-4, 211

#21 Jon Baldwin, Pitt --6-5, 221

#24 Ryan Broyles, Oklahoma --5-11, 179

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta get some wide recievers.

kinda suprised Holmgren/Heckert didn't bring anyone in this year.
definitely next year.

anyone know what the next class looks like?
We need AJ Green.
I don't think he wants us to fail, but he wanted Mangini to prove himself right about those guys since they were his.Yes, AJ Green is worth a top 5 pick. I don't think he has Dez's big play upside, but he's more consistent, his off field issues aren't worth discussing, and he's the type of #1 WR that would fit in well in this town - hard working, little yapping variety.
#1. US :goodposting: #2 When did Dez go?

I'm starting to get a little bit more optimistic about the Browns. I think they are 2 NFL caliber starting WRs (since we don't have any, but Stuckey is a good 3rd down option), and some changes in the pass coverage away from being a very solid team. The run defense is looking solid, and the offense doesn't look like as uninspired with Delhomme off the field.

Anybody else feeling better about the team?

I'm starting to get a little bit more optimistic about the Browns. I think they are 2 NFL caliber starting WRs (since we don't have any, but Stuckey is a good 3rd down option), and some changes in the pass coverage away from being a very solid team. The run defense is looking solid, and the offense doesn't look like as uninspired with Delhomme off the field. Anybody else feeling better about the team?
You could argue that every bad team is a couple of guys away from being good. In some cases, one of those guys is a head coach, as it is in Cleveland!

are they rolling with Stuckey, Robiskie and Mitchell this week?

Moore and Watson could see a ton of targets.

headline in the sports section today:

"Haden could be pushing Wright from corner spot"

gee, ya ####### think so??

Do people really think that Colt was that great on Sunday? I thought there were way too many times when he basically panicked and looked to run. In several of those the cases the pocket hadn't collapsed yet! I know it's his first start but I thought he looked pretty skittish, even if it was against the Steelers. I want to see him hang in there and get the ball out faster.

Also, he tossed up some ugly balls. The TD to Watson was not pretty (although the throw was on the run). The first pick was very wobbly too. He's accurate for sure (no more out of bounds tosses on the sideline like Seneca) but he doesn't throw a clean spiral.

Do people really think that Colt was that great on Sunday? I thought there were way too many times when he basically panicked and looked to run. In several of those the cases the pocket hadn't collapsed yet! I know it's his first start but I thought he looked pretty skittish, even if it was against the Steelers. I want to see him hang in there and get the ball out faster.Also, he tossed up some ugly balls. The TD to Watson was not pretty (although the throw was on the run). The first pick was very wobbly too. He's accurate for sure (no more out of bounds tosses on the sideline like Seneca) but he doesn't throw a clean spiral.
i didn't see but a few minutes of the game, so i can't really comment.but it seems to me that the bar was set so low, that the fact that he didn't piss his pants and run of the field crying is being seen as a very positive sign at this point.joking aside, i have come to trust the collective here to be able to tell if a player passes the eyeball test, and the consensus seems to be that he did.i don't think anyone is predicting greatness at this point, but it seems that there is at least the possiblilty that he may be a good QB at this point.

Do people really think that Colt was that great on Sunday? I thought there were way too many times when he basically panicked and looked to run. In several of those the cases the pocket hadn't collapsed yet! I know it's his first start but I thought he looked pretty skittish, even if it was against the Steelers. I want to see him hang in there and get the ball out faster.Also, he tossed up some ugly balls. The TD to Watson was not pretty (although the throw was on the run). The first pick was very wobbly too. He's accurate for sure (no more out of bounds tosses on the sideline like Seneca) but he doesn't throw a clean spiral.
I commented in the Colt thread about his ability to read defenses, him panicking and scrambling early was exactly what I was referring to. That said, I expected a lot more of it and was surprised how often he did tuck the ball but still keep his eyes down field looking to make a play with his arm before his legs. I still question his ability to go > 15 yards down the field, but it wouldn't be fair to evaluate him in that regard last week given his current weapons. He was dropped for some injury filler in one of my dyno's last week, I thought about picking him up (y'know, just in case he might provide some shred of optimism) - I decided against it. Me thinks my #12 waiver priority isn't going to get him now - this is what I get for having a good team...

He was playing the best defense in the league and probably the future champs, in the Steelers. The fact that he didn't lose his mind can only be seen as a very good thing. If your going to see what you got against the Pittsburg Steelers and he doesn't start sucking his thumb and asking for him mommy. then you have something that you can work with. Not gonna give him the future label yet. but if he can do that again and pull out a couple of wins then he will get that label. Rightly so!

Love Eric Barr. :mellow:

Eric Barr moves to Cleveland to follow the Browns

Cleveland Plain Dealer

October 15, 2010

BEREA, Ohio -- If Eric Barr's story checks out -- and it looks as if it does -- the competition for the most dedicated Browns fan is over.

We have a winner.

It doesn't matter how many December games you've shivered through, how many road trips to Pittsburgh you've made, or how many brown-and-orange tattoos you are sporting. You are not worthy.

Last month, Barr showed up to work at the Kichler Lighting warehouse in East Hartford, Conn., and sat down with his boss.

"He came to me and said, 'Listen, I'm going to live my dream,' " remembers Michael Flanagan, Barr's supervisor. " 'I'm going to move to Cleveland, and I'm going to follow the Browns, and that's it.' "

Flanagan and the other guys around the warehouse had harassed Barr for years because of his devotion to a team in a city more than 500 miles west, a city where Barr had never even lived. They had heard him talk about moving for years.

"I was like, 'OK, Barr, whatever,' " says Flanagan. "We expected him to come back on Tuesday. But he never came back. . . . We were like, 'He's really gone. Holy cow, he actually did it.' "

In East Hartford, the 33-year-old had a job, with full benefits. He had family. He had furniture.

Now sleeping on the floor of his basement apartment in Berea, Barr has none of that: no job, no family, no furniture. His health insurance runs out at the end of the month.

Yes, ladies, he's single.

But before we mock the guy, there is something kinda wonderful about him.

"My ancestors came over from Ireland with nothing," he says. "I have a blanket. I'm already one step ahead of them."

He's knows what you're thinking.

"I don't think I'm on drugs," says Barr, who does resemble a young Cheech Marin with less 'stache, more jowls and eyes that twinkle with mischief. "You can do a psychological evaluation on me. But I'm sure I'll pass."

He also insists he's not running from anything.

"The only time I've been to jail is when I play Monopoly."

Despite no ties to Cleveland, Barr has visited more than a few times. For the past three years, he's driven the 566 miles each way to attend every home game.

Sometimes he did it alone in his 1992 Nissan Sentra E, which recently topped 190,000 miles. The E, says Barr, stands for "empty options."

"No radio, no air conditioner, top speed of 54 mph," he says matter-of-factly. "It's terrible."

He doesn't bother to lock it.

On the rides, he says, in between the middle fingers from other drivers speeding past, he kept himself occupied by chanting "Here we go, Brownies" or counting down 99 bottles of beer or singing "Eye of the Tiger."

"It was kinda tough," he adds. "I'm not going to lie to you."

He'd sometimes sleep in the car, settling in for the night at a grocery-store parking lot. Other times, he says, he'd spend Saturday night in the legendary parking lot by the stadium.

"If I parked in the muni lot, they would knock on my window and say, 'You have to pay money.' " I said, "OK, I guess it's time to get game-ready."

Watching games in the freezer

Barr's love of the Browns came from his father, who never lived in Cleveland either. But the elder Barr was a blue-collar guy, says Eric, a machinist, and he identified with the toughness of the glory-days Browns.

Eric and his dad watched games together. When the Browns left in 1995, a teenage Eric cried.

When the team returned in 1999, he'd take breaks from his job at Sam's Club and sneak into the freezer to call his dad or watch the game.

"We were pretending to stock frozen chickens," he remembers. "It was 30 degrees below zero in the freezer."

Eventually, he began going to the games, first once a year with the Southern New England Browns Backers. Then in the spring of 2007, he bought a pair of personal seat licenses on eBay.

"I was the only bidder."

He made friends with some of the regulars in the muni lot and on Cleveland Browns online forums. Soon, Barr -- who is known by the nickname "Ice Cube" after his favorite former Browns player, Gerald McNeil -- didn't have to sleep in his car. He and a bunch of friends now share a half-dozen seats together, in the upper-deck of the stadium in section 537. "It's up next to Saturn," says Barr. "That's where the real fans sit anyway."

He and some of his friends wear orange jumpsuits to the games. "This is not a costume," he insists. "This is actually what they wear in the prisons in Connecticut."

As his devotion to the brown-and-orange grew, he began planning to move to "where the action is." He even had a job transfer to Northeast Ohio in the works, he says, before the economy tanked.

"People move to Florida because they like palm trees, they like sand, they like beaches," says Barr. "I like being in the muni lot at 4:30 a.m."

This year, the move could wait no longer.

"I'm getting older and older," says Barr. "I'm missing out. I told myself, 'Just do it. You'll survive.' "

He set his sights on one suburb, obviously.

"I moved to Berea because Berea is where training camp is," he says. "It makes sense because it's only a half-mile down the road."

As he began to telephone landlords, he realized he had a problem. The calls, he says, all seemed to go like this:

"I'm interested in a one-bedroom apartment."

"That's great. So you've got a job lined up. Where are you working?"

"I don't have a job."

"Why are you moving here?"

"Well, I love the Browns."

"You're moving here because you love the Browns? [click]"

Finally, after what he estimates as more than 50 calls, he talked to Sandy Jaycox, resident manager of the Riverview Apartments in Berea.

"I thought at first he was joking," says Jaycox. "I really did. Nobody just up and quits their job to move here.

"I thought, if he doesn't fax back the application, then we'll know," she says. "Then when he did, it was like, 'Oh, OK, I guess this guy is serious.' "

Barr promised to pay the first year of his $480-a-month rent upfront. And a background check came up clean.

On move-in day, Sept. 17, Barr showed up with only the old Sentra.

"I was like, 'Where's your stuff?' " says Jaycox, laughing.

Turns out, Barr brought only what he could fit in the car.

"His first question," says Jaycox, "was, 'Where's the best place to buy some furniture?' "

Barr is actually not that far along. When a photographer and reporter visited his place two weeks ago, the apartment was still bare, save for some suitcases, a shower curtain and the mayonnaise, cheese and Hot Pockets in the fridge. Barr sleeps on an air mattress covered with a Browns blanket. Next to the "bed": his season tickets.

"If you come in here, you can take anything you want," he says. "Just don't take my season tickets."

He says he went to the grocery store not too long after moving in and bought cereal. He came home and realized he didn't have a bowl.

He spends part of his days at the Berea library applying for jobs and shining up his resume. The rest of the day he's at the rec center shooting hoops.

There have been some pleasant surprises -- "You can buy beer on Sundays!" -- and some criticisms -- "Too many deer."

He's gone on a few interviews and is confident he'll find something.

"I don't have furniture. I don't have a TV. I don't have a computer," he says, serious for a moment. "You do a lot of soul-searching. The first couple nights, I just sat here, it was cold. I just had my blanket and I'm sitting here and I'm like, 'Is this really worth it?'

"You know something? Yeah," he says. "I'm going to make it. It's just going to take a little time. . . . I will survive. Because I am determined. That's what's good about Browns fans. We're resilient. When you knock them down, they keep coming back for more. Why? I don't know."

Barr likes to compare his new start to the team's. Both don't seem to have much now, but the foundation is there and things -- seemingly -- can only go one way.

"One day, I'm going to get a job, some furniture," he says, "maybe a bed."

Priscilla Barr, who lives in New York City, insists her brother is not crazy.

"I didn't think it was stupid," she says. "Actually, I thought it was kind of smart. He's going out there every other weekend anyway. He might as well move there. It's his dream city.

"He's always loved Cleveland, and he knew that was where he was supposed to be," she adds. "He's so happy when he's there. I'm really proud of him for leaving. It takes guts to go somewhere without a job."

Eric is confident he won't be jobless for long, partly because he isn't picky.

"I'll do anything," he insists. "I just can't work Sundays."
Link

headline in the sports section today:"Haden could be pushing Wright from corner spot"gee, ya ####### think so??
Whatever McDonald was smokin' he gave his stash to Wright when he left town. I thought Brown and Haden fortified our corners with Wright....but Wright can't be put on the field anywhere even for short stretches. He's regressed instead of improved. He's never been this bad as far as I can recall. I actually thought he was promising for the most part until this year. Am I wrong here?We need to find a 3rd CB that can work in the slot.Is DeAngelo Smith a corner? Give him a shot.Still, it might all boil down to our blitzes usually not being effective. You don't need a sack to make it effective, just pressure.

Whatever McDonald was smokin' he gave his stash to Wright when he left town. I thought Brown and Haden fortified our corners with Wright....but Wright can't be put on the field anywhere even for short stretches. He's regressed instead of improved. He's never been this bad as far as I can recall. I actually thought he was promising for the most part until this year. Am I wrong here?We need to find a 3rd CB that can work in the slot.

Is DeAngelo Smith a corner? Give him a shot.

Still, it might all boil down to our blitzes usually not being effective. You don't need a sack to make it effective, just pressure.
I agree with what you are saying except for the bolded. They need to wrap up and SACK the QB. Too many times they bring pressure, flush the QB, and the QB makes a huge play because they aren't finishing the QB off and the secondary can't cover long enough. Watching them blitz Raper was pretty disgusting.

Bobcat10 said:
headline in the sports section today:"Haden could be pushing Wright from corner spot"gee, ya ####### think so??
Whatever McDonald was smokin' he gave his stash to Wright when he left town. I thought Brown and Haden fortified our corners with Wright....but Wright can't be put on the field anywhere even for short stretches. He's regressed instead of improved. He's never been this bad as far as I can recall. I actually thought he was promising for the most part until this year. Am I wrong here?We need to find a 3rd CB that can work in the slot.Is DeAngelo Smith a corner? Give him a shot.Still, it might all boil down to our blitzes usually not being effective. You don't need a sack to make it effective, just pressure.
it seems like there has to be something Ryan could do to help cover the fact that he seems to have regressed.that said, dude's gotta make a play. seems like every time the Browns give up a big play, Wright's name is mentioned. it's sickening.

Bobcat10 said:

Whatever McDonald was smokin' he gave his stash to Wright when he left town. I thought Brown and Haden fortified our corners with Wright....but Wright can't be put on the field anywhere even for short stretches. He's regressed instead of improved. He's never been this bad as far as I can recall. I actually thought he was promising for the most part until this year. Am I wrong here?We need to find a 3rd CB that can work in the slot.

Still, it might all boil down to our blitzes usually not being effective. You don't need a sack to make it effective, just pressure.
I thought that was Brandon McDonald? He was decent in the nickel, but bad as a #2. Did we have to get rid of him? Also, sometimes it seems like Abe Elam is not part of the coverage at all. Am I the only one thinking this?

I thought that was Brandon McDonald? He was decent in the nickel, but bad as a #2. Did we have to get rid of him? Also, sometimes it seems like Abe Elam is not part of the coverage at all. Am I the only one thinking this?
McDonald could have been a nice nickel guy. I know he couldn't tackle and didn't like contact, but I'm not sure that matters as much "on passing downs". He just didn't like to take on runners. I think there is some truth to the attitude thing as mentioned but not 100% sure about the money. Is Sabrina still on the Big Show? I'm sure she didn't help lol.Pretty sure Elam is out of position more than Ward...but I'm no expert on the matter.

I agree with what you are saying except for the bolded. They need to wrap up and SACK the QB. Too many times they bring pressure, flush the QB, and the QB makes a huge play because they aren't finishing the QB off and the secondary can't cover long enough. Watching them blitz Raper was pretty disgusting.
You are right. When I say "pressure", I also mean containment and make QBs throw early or uncomfortably...not out of the pocket making a play happen so to say. Some teams are better at this than others...we need to get better.

:shrug:

Wright was "better" today, and Rogers was blowing up the middle pretty consistently. McCoy didn't do much, but he didn't really have to. Nice to see him just manage the game and take care of the ball.

Mangini was beautiful today.

:excited: Wright was "better" today, and Rogers was blowing up the middle pretty consistently. McCoy didn't do much, but he didn't really have to. Nice to see him just manage the game and take care of the ball. Mangini was beautiful today.
I forgot what it was like to beat a good team comfortably!!I know N.O. is a little down this year, but it doesn't matter to me! :pickle: :clap: :boxing: :missing: :lmao: :excited:

The Ryan dowsing was really pathetic to me.

You know...any Mangini win is something very special and I give this Brown team alot of credit for beating the champs but...

to put a man into (albeit) temporary hypothermia over their second win in seven games is a bush league move.

The Ryan dowsing was really pathetic to me.You know...any Mangini win is something very special and I give this Brown team alot of credit for beating the champs but...to put a man into (albeit) temporary hypothermia over their second win in seven games is a bush league move.
:lmao: ok guy

Does it seem likely that McCoy remains the starter? What have people been hearing?
No word yet. It's only Monday, so you'll probably have to wait until Mangini's press conference is over, if at all. Remember, Browns on a bye week as well. My gut feeling.... McCoy will be named the starter.

ourmanflint said:
The Ryan dowsing was really pathetic to me.You know...any Mangini win is something very special and I give this Brown team alot of credit for beating the champs but...to put a man into (albeit) temporary hypothermia over their second win in seven games is a bush league move.
Ironic comments coming from a Cowboys fan.

Does it seem likely that McCoy remains the starter? What have people been hearing?
No word yet. It's only Monday, so you'll probably have to wait until Mangini's press conference is over, if at all. Remember, Browns on a bye week as well. My gut feeling.... McCoy will be named the starter.
Personally speaking, you have to let Colt play until he royally f's up (and maybe even beyond that). It's only 2 games, but he has proven he belongs out there for the time being. The Pittsburgh defense was by far the biggest test he's going to face this year, and that was his FIRST test!From from the very limited time he's been out there, I could argue he's by far the most accurate QB we've had since 1999.I was fine with him sitting this year barring injury, but now that's he's out there and playing the way he is, there is no reason to pull him now.

Personally speaking, you have to let Colt play until he royally f's up (and maybe even beyond that). It's only 2 games, but he has proven he belongs out there for the time being. The Pittsburgh defense was by far the biggest test he's going to face this year, and that was his FIRST test!From from the very limited time he's been out there, I could argue he's by far the most accurate QB we've had since 1999.I was fine with him sitting this year barring injury, but now that's he's out there and playing the way he is, there is no reason to pull him now.
I agree. Barring a complete melt-down, McCoy should be the guy for the rest of the season.

ourmanflint said:
Ironic comments coming from a Cowboys fan.
I didn't see our guys splashing anyone with Gatorade over our 1 win. Where exactly is the irony?

ourmanflint said:
The defense played huge with Fujita going back to NO to beat the defending champs in their house. The team was emotional and showed it by showering Ryan. I like that the team is showing some fire. I really don't see how anyone could have a problem with it.

I agree. Barring a complete melt-down, McCoy should be the guy for the rest of the season.
You guys do realize he had about 75 yards passing, right?

The defense played huge with Fujita going back to NO to beat the defending champs in their house. The team was emotional and showed it by showering Ryan. I like that the team is showing some fire. I really don't see how anyone could have a problem with it.
I guess that was the Super Bowl then. I don't think you normally see players celebrating like this unless they've won something big. I guess if getting to 2-5 is something big then so be it.If the Cowboys did something like that I'd be ashamed. Celebrating a regular season victory at 2-5?

I guess that was the Super Bowl then. I don't think you normally see players celebrating like this unless they've won something big. I guess if getting to 2-5 is something big then so be it.If the Cowboys did something like that I'd be ashamed. Celebrating a regular season victory at 2-5?
You are right. They probably shouldn't have cracked a smile, just went to the locker room and changed, then headed to the airport joyless. Way to be a wet blanket. I bet you are a lot of fun to party with.

You are right. They probably shouldn't have cracked a smile, just went to the locker room and changed, then headed to the airport joyless. Way to be a wet blanket. I bet you are a lot of fun to party with.
I understand that wins are rare in Cleveland. And I never said they shouldn't be happy about their win. But this sort of celebration tells me they don't expect many more wins like this.

I understand that wins are rare in Cleveland. And I never said they shouldn't be happy about their win. But this sort of celebration tells me they don't expect many more wins like this.
Isn't this the same Dallas team that has gotten flagged for end zone celebrations two weeks in a row? Yea, I can see how you would be ashamed if the Boys' were to douse the D coordinator or Wade Phillips after a W, but not feel shame after end zone celebration penalties two weeks in a row no less :confused: At least the Browns manged to score and NOT get flagged for it. Great win for the Browns. McCoy only threw for 75 yards, but he avoided the big mistake, managed the game well and once again looked poised. He ought to be the starter from here on out unless he totally implodes. I am sure he will have his growing pains at some point but it is not like the Browns are a serious playoff contender, at least not yet, so might as well get your QB of future some reps and find out what he can do. Hats off to the coaching staff - they cleary earned their keep this week.

If it makes you feel better about Dallas' season by coming in here and acting like a turd then have at it I guess.

If it makes you feel better about Dallas' season by coming in here and acting like a turd then have at it I guess.
I think Dallas sucks. I have no problem with admitting that Dallas is headed straight down the tubes. Not sure what that has to do with my issue with splashing a coach with Gatorade at 2-5 though.Dallas should be happy whenever they get in the endzone. I think the rules against those celebrations are stupid but thats another thread. I think they are idiots for not understanding the rules but that is a big part of why they are 1-4. Most of their penalties keep them from getting in the endzone at all.I'm absolutely sure we won't be seeing them dowsing the coach at the end of any game this year though unless they have clinched the playoffs which is pretty much a guarantee we won't be seeing that at all.

You guys do realize he had about 75 yards passing, right?
Did you even watch the game?

I think Dallas sucks. I have no problem with admitting that Dallas is headed straight down the tubes. Not sure what that has to do with my issue with splashing a coach with Gatorade at 2-5 though.Dallas should be happy whenever they get in the endzone. I think the rules against those celebrations are stupid but thats another thread. I think they are idiots for not understanding the rules but that is a big part of why they are 1-4. Most of their penalties keep them from getting in the endzone at all.I'm absolutely sure we won't be seeing them dowsing the coach at the end of any game this year though unless they have clinched the playoffs which is pretty much a guarantee we won't be seeing that at all.
please stop.

Users who are viewing this thread