What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Football NCG thread Bama v Clemson (1 Viewer)

Wow, wouldn't look at the onside kick again, but call the phantom touchdown. Good job refs.

I am so excited for some idiot reporter to ask Dabo about clemsoning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another reason why I don't gamble - either team could have won this - right now Bama is going to cover but could easily not with a late score. My heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Clemson had the better team and simply got out coached.
Not really, Bama just had the big plays.
I think a couple of those plays were due to coaching though - I know people hate Saban and Kiffin but they are great coaches
Kiffin isn't bad, but he isn't great. Let's not go crazy here.
Kiffin called a great game tonight
I don't agree with this....but I also have a blind hatred for that POS.

Felt like it was more ####ty secondary play by Clemson's defense.

This has been an unbelievable game. Clemson has a great team, but I'm proud of Bama! 4th title under Saban! Great job boys!

I think a couple of those plays were due to coaching though - I know people hate Saban and Kiffin but they are great coaches
Kiffin isn't bad, but he isn't great. Let's not go crazy here.
Kiffin called a great game tonight
I don't agree with this....but I also have a blind hatred for that POS.

Felt like it was more ####ty secondary play by Clemson's defense.
Oh it's a different game if Alexander doesn't get injured. But Alabama still made more plays and won the game.

Probably but special teams play is depth, and Bama certainly has more of than anyone out there. The on-sides kick call and whatever they saw with the Howard match-up was great coaching.

Users who are viewing this thread