What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Detroit at Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

Q4, 0:00

0-0-DET 35 S.Martin kicks 65 yards from DET 35 to IND 0. Q.Bray to IND 12 for 12 yards. Lateral to T.Green to IND 6 for -6 yards. Lateral to D.Moncrief to IND 5 for -1 yards. Lateral to T.Hilton to IND 5 for no gain. Lateral to Q.Bray to IND 2 for -3 yards. Lateral to J.Doyle to IND -4 for -6 yards. Lateral to T.Hilton to IND -4 for no gain. T.Hilton pass short right to D.Moncrief, dead ball declared in End Zone, SAFETY NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on IND-T.Hilton, Illegal Forward Pass, 0 yards, enforced in End Zone, SAFETY.

Stafford was ballin all night. Our D is going to have to shape up and try and give him something to work with this season. I mean, he really had to pull that one out there. I honestly think he's maturing as a player. If we can only sort him out with a decent O-line and a D that doesn't suck we could be good. I know today's Colts aren't an indicator of how we will fare against good teams, but still, we looked good.

The no huddle Cooter offence could really work for him this year, he's always been good in two minute drill type situations and for me he's a natural feel kind of player that needs to play at tempo and be allowed to get into a rythym. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Felt like a repeat of the to the Chargers in the first game last year. I think they were up 21-0 in that one.

Stafford and the short throwing game looked great but the Colts were completely decimated in the secondary. I can see this offense getting shut down against better defenses but overall I think Stafford should have a nice year. Riddick and AA look fabulous catching the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread