What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Eagles at Jets** (+6.5, 42.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

This could get ugly. If I'm a Jets fan (eww) I am hoping for three things today:
  1. Hall or Wilson gets loose for a long TD that gets the crowd into it early.
  2. Zach - above all else, do no harm. Miracle Sunday, baby, miracle Sunday.
  3. Defense - did you somehow forget you're the New York Jets? Choose violence. Come in mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

The Jets have a ton of guys out with injury including Sauce. The Eagles are missing Carter and Slay.

The best unit in this game should be the Philly offense, unless the Philly defense gets enough pressure that Zach looks like he did in weeks 2 and 3.

Sauce OUT for the Jets

Carter OUT for the Eagles

I wanted to pick the Jets but the injury with Sauce is gonna likely do them in at some point today.

Jets are out of corners. They won't be able to hold coverage on the back end long enough to get to hurts.

Even with philly's injuries, the Jets are just undermanned.

27-13 philly

Tough injury report for The Jets. I think they put up a fight but there's too much talent missing for me to see an upset...

Brotherly Love- 27
Gotham- 17

Eagles should decimate the Jets today. Lot of rushing yards, lot of passing yards too maybe, but I believe they will focus on the run game more since the Jets rank bottom 5-7 in rushing yards allowed per game, rushing 1st downs allowed per game and rushing yards per attempt. Even with Carter out, the pass rush should give Zach Wilson problems all game. If they were smart, Breece would get 35 touches. But they aren't. Rival fans will start screaming "Easiest Schedule in Professional Sports History 2.0" very soon, if not already after this game.

Eagles 38
Jets 13

Why is Fox subjecting most the nation to this game. Are they under the delusion that the Jets are a good team? Eagles by 10 plus points.

beagles 33 - ny jest 11

jets lose 3 more players with season ending injuries. becton and every michael carter. also, announcers will confuse breece hall, bryce hall and bryce huff.

Fun fact: after trading Carson Wentz to The Colts Eagles GM Howie Roseman was looking to move up in the draft for BYU QB Zach Wilson despite drafting Jalen Hurts not long before in the 2nd round.

Users who are viewing this thread