What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Eagles at Jets** (+6.5, 42.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Lane hasn’t given up a sack since 2020. Driscoll gave up at least one today and a ton of pressures. This team is pedestrian with a so so offensive line
The OL got outplayed by their DL all game, and our defense was losing the LOS battle against their OL until late in the game.

And avoiding the run was a criminal game plan against this team. Criminal
agree. i don’t get the plan today. and like i said, i don’t get the play call up 2 under 2 minutes jets with no TOs. jets prior 3 possessions saw them gain 19 yards on 18 plays. they couldn’t move the ball. wilson is awful. make him beat you. you just can’t call a play with TO potential.

Anyway, a great day of football.
this was the first game this year I didn't make a pregame prediction. Just had a bad feeling about it and didn't wanna voice it. Perfect trap game. Road game against a desperate team, looking forward to much tougher opponents in coming weeks
A true Eagles fan here.

Taking a dump on a team that just beat you.
wow. Seriously? Gave props to Jets for playing hard and with heart. claims of Jets being the better team?

seriously? troll much? Really think Jets are in a class with Miami, Buffalo, SF?
It just made me chuckle. Not trying to troll.

Just pointing out that you're dumping on a team that just beat you. I don't disagree. Philly is better.

Just having fun. Pretend it was the Cowboys, and you get where I'm coming from.
and I'm a bit salty after a bad loss.

It's more then possible that the Jets are better then we (as in all of us) have given them credit for. They haven't had the easiest schedule.

That Hall walk in TD allowed probably going to cost me an undefeated season in my dynasty league won't know until after tomorrow night.

That Hall walk in TD allowed probably going to cost me an undefeated season in my dynasty league won't know until after tomorrow night.

You play in so many leagues that any play like that winds up being a bad beat for you. I'm almost amused now when you post. I hope it strikes you the same way.

Because in a vacuum that's no fun.

Last edited:
What an ending. It's hard to argue with the job Sirianni has done there, but throwing on 3rd down felt like coaching malpractice. Run it and punt and make that crappy QB drive to beat with you with a FG in under a minute. I doubt that was happening, so he basically cost his team a win. Hurts has to own that awful throw as well. Major implosion by the Eagles.

It's hard to argue with the job Sirianni has done there, but throwing on 3rd down felt like coaching malpractice.

Or it shows faith in your guys when they have to execute a play like that in the playoffs, possibly coming from behind instead of ahead. It's a long run thing and a faith thing. Unfortunately, Jalen was having a rough game as far as turnovers go.

Strategy-wise, it wasn't even bad in a vacuum. The Jets had two starting corners out and their nickel slot back out, so you take advantage of the matchups with Brown, Smith, and Goedert. You throw to beat an otherwise somewhat dominant defensive line.

Last edited:
Ugly game all around imo. The Eagles need to take a good hard look at everything. Hoping injured players get healthy soon because it sure looked like they were missing them.
fyi, i get injuries, but i hate to favor 1 team’s injuries over another. this is a league of injuries. jets were missing reed and gardner. obviously rodgers. starting LT is out. and back to weeks they lost their best 2 OL, vera-tucker and tippmann. i know your point, just saying….
Agreed. I should have emphasized the former more than the latter. Onward and hopefully upward.

I fell asleep at halftime, feeling pretty confident the Eagles would win. Woke up to the news there were no longer any undefeated teams.

As an Eagles fan, I was disgusted in the sloppy play and some of the play calling. I hope this game was the wake up call they needed to realize they aren't last year's team,

Have to tip my hat to Saleh and the Jets. Losing Rodgers 3 snaps into the season had everyone writing them off. All the injuries they've had piling up have been back-breaking. Eagles went to the Meadowlands confident they were gonna win. Every pundit on TV and radio gave the game to them, even with the points. There was no way they were gonna win. Jets weren't having that. They played a tough, physical game and exploited every Philly mistake and pulled a huge upest.

Congrats, Jets fans. Nice statement win.

Users who are viewing this thread