What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (1 Viewer)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
Has this thread ever had a Thanksgiving video? Like videoing yourself at the table, with the family, essentially deepthroating a turkey leg?
@shuke v @General Malaise

@Otis can you have your FFA engineers double vote values on Turkey Day?

Plus, I want to hear the replay on the exchange with Mrs GM when she notices our hero sneaking a whole leg quarter out of the leftover pan

Has this thread ever had a Thanksgiving video? Like videoing yourself at the table, with the family, essentially deepthroating a turkey leg?
@shuke v @General Malaise

@Otis can you have your FFA engineers double vote values on Turkey Day?

Plus, I want to hear the replay on the exchange with Mrs GM when she notices our hero sneaking a whole leg quarter out of the leftover pan
I'm on it. Already had a zoom call this morning with Keith and Maurile and they say not a problem.

Also in this morning's staff meeting someone raised the new idea of having a subforum for all politics-related discussions. We're setting up an exploratory committee to look at this further. It sounds like a super good idea. Stay tuned.
Finally!

So sad that so much great food eating has been lost...lots of the links prior to 2013 are *poof* :sadbanana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread