What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Fantasy Hockey 2017-2018 (1 Viewer)

it's dumb the way yahoo just auto-renews everybody from last year. I don't know if everybody is coming back or not.

feel free to roll the dice though.

looks like we have 14 if borden and DrD are both in based on the comments in here.  so room left if anyone wants in or one of last years teams hasn't checked in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I do this backwards?

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 637
Roll subtotal: 637
Roll total: 637

@Thorn if you are going to be on vacation, would you still do the draft on Tuesday?

@Northern Voice are you going to be back from your trip? I'm guessing neither Sunday or Tuesday works for you if not.

anyone else have strong preference here?

FWIW, we could try to do a message board draft as long as people are committed so we get things done in time for the season.

Wheat Kings roll detail

1d1000, rolled  once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 205

Roll subtotal: 205

Roll total: 205

Aaron Rudnicki said:
@Thorn if you are going to be on vacation, would you still do the draft on Tuesday?

@Northern Voice are you going to be back from your trip? I'm guessing neither Sunday or Tuesday works for you if not.

anyone else have strong preference here?

FWIW, we could try to do a message board draft as long as people are committed so we get things done in time for the season.
I would much rather do after Sunday or message board, but I'm not a VIP or anything. I'll live with whatever. 

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 513
Roll subtotal: 513
Roll total: 513

If we slow-draft, will there be enough time to enter the roosters on the site in time for faceoff Wednesday?

Chemical X said:
I propose we draft sunday-monday and Tuesday and we have te option to use our best team.

also, someone can roll for me.
RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for .

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 658
Roll subtotal: 658
Roll total: 658

Update:
Getzlaf 902
Chemical X 658
dino259 637
Dickie Dunn 513
Kupcho1 284
Bill Brasky 236
IC I Don't Know How to Roll 209
Geeqs 205 (Wheat Kings)

Thanks for the shout out Brasky. Remember I dropped out last year for being a deadbeat owner and you were offering me trades?!   :lol:  

If yas need a team I’ll jump back in let me know. 
oh yeah, I forgot about that.  offered you a trade and you weren't even in the leeg.  just trying to accumulate Coyles.

well you should join anyway.  no one wants Flyers.  they're at a bargain price.

I am not sure how or where to roll (or where the league is for that matter). someone can roll for me.  If Rud needs an email for me just let me know, I was in like two-three years ago.

I am not sure how or where to roll (or where the league is for that matter). someone can roll for me.  If Rud needs an email for me just let me know, I was in like two-three years ago.
I tagged you in the roll instructions like 2 hours ago.

sent to Brasky for confimation:

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 973
Roll subtotal: 973
Roll total: 973

Dice rolls generated by RPG Library Secure Dice

https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

--- verified message ends here ---

Roll ID: 322042

MD5 checksum: 8672e5f24b8fc9c4182eedd491a164cc

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for .

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 855
Roll subtotal: 855
Roll total: 855

Rudnicki 973
Getzlaf 902
mozzy 855
RnR 843
Chemical X 658
dino259 637
Borden 536