What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Fantasy Hockey 2017-2018 (2 Viewers)

The 6th D man and 14th winger that wasn't on waivers? 

Was it winner take all or 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? 

nice job, Rud.  I thought I was having a nice run that last month and then you lapped me those final two weeks.  some timely shutouts and it was over.  if only I had drafted one okay goaler.

15 teams, $30 each = $450 total

1st. Rudnicki (50% = $225)

2nd. Brasky (30% = $135)

3rd. dino (20% = $90)

@dino259 send me your PayPal info. I don't think I got dues from you, so I owe you $60.

pretty impressive navigating of an auto drafted team with almost no goalie picks IMO.  nice work.
also, I think he said he drafted for PIMs before we dropped them. great job.

btw, what did people think of the categories?

I liked that blocks helped increase value of d-men. don't have a strong opinion on hits, but do like them better than PIMs I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
also, I think he said he drafted for PIMs before we dropped them. great job.

btw, what did people think of the categories?

I liked that blocks helped increase value of d-men. don't have a strong opinion on hits, but do like them better than PIMs I think.
agree, I liked blocks and hits better than PIMs.  but I also wouldn't mind adding PIMs back along with making points worth double and saves for goalies to keep scoring and goalie balance.  make things extra complicated.

Out. Sorry team. I’m getting crushed with work right now. I’m not sure how the league will survive without me but I believe y’all will be able to manage. Good luck to you all this year.

fire it up?

:black puck:

of course

Are you allowed to trade in this league?

mozzy84 said:

In.  When's the draft?

In, assuming a drunk zoonation is banned

I will be back in again.  Hoping to not have to rush after or during any kids practices.

So this makes 13.

Borden out, Dr D back in.

From manager list of last year....

Wheat Kings?
Pratt's Tragedy?

E Street Brat

Any thoughts on a date for this clam bake?

I assume either Monday or Tuesday night before the season opener Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread