What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones -- Wackiest Moments? (1 Viewer)

Oberyn doing a dumb ##### victory pose as the Mountain swept his legs and proceeded to skull #### his cocky ###  :wub:

ETA: if this happened in s7 or 8 the Red Viper would've dabbed, no?

:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Better yet are we to imagine that his army travels with massive chains with which to drag dead dragons up from the bottoms of frozen lakes. 
The worst is him marching his entire undead army towards the wall for a few years in the hopes that he might happen to run into a dragon that he could kill and re-animate to destroy it. 

Robb Stark marrying the first woman he has sex with. Pretty much becoming the Westeros after school special cautionary tale for those preaching abstinence. "Robb had everything a man could want, and then...."

Cersei poisons Tyene Sand with a kiss, after which she drinks an antidote and rather casually wipes off her lips.  Cersei then goes to see Jaime, kissing him on the lips and dropping to her knees to, um, you know.  Lotta trust by Jaime that she got the poison all wiped off.

"On second thought, I'll take all the chickens."

That one dude getting snow-balled in the brothel.

Ser Meryn Trant saying "Too old" over and over again in the brothel. And then Arya stabbing his eyes out in the brothel.

This show sure did love having crazy scenes in brothels.

Buckna said:
"On second thought, I'll take all the chickens."

That one dude getting snow-balled in the brothel.

Ser Meryn Trant saying "Too old" over and over again in the brothel. And then Arya stabbing his eyes out in the brothel.

This show sure did love having crazy scenes in brothels.
One time I walked into a brothel with a horse and box of Honeycomb.  

The time when Tyrion went from prisoner to Hand of the king in about 5 minutes.  That was pretty wacky.  

Speaking of Tyrion as prisoner, the time when Tyrion kept getting slapped by the fat, mute dungeon keep. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My memory is bad but the first one that comes to mind is Mountain throwing Qyburn  into the pile of rocks.  I LOLed.

Also have to mention Voyeur Grey Worm watching Missandei bathe. :wub: (I guess that's not really wacky, but sure was memorable ;) )
But you watched her bathe too :oldunsure:

The entire walk to the WW north of the wall.

"I want to make babies with her  Think of them.  Great big monsters.  They'll rule the world"

"This one’s been killed six times. You don’t hear him whining about it.”
It's whinging, not whining. And it's my new favorite word

THE ENTIRE SEASON 8!!!!!!!!!!
All those plotlines that they left hanging:

• Arya's whole stealing faces training (it was only for the Frey pie element? Really?)'
  • Bran's whole 3-eyed Raven/warging ability
  • Azor Ahai prophesy
  • Valonqar prophecy
  • Varys' ravens
  • Jon's entire storyline
  • Gendry's claim to the throne
  • Why the Night's Watch is still even a thing
  • Jaqen H'Ghar and his whereabouts
  • etc.

All those plotlines that they left hanging:

• Arya's whole stealing faces training (it was only for the Frey pie element? Really?)'
  • Bran's whole 3-eyed Raven/warging ability
  • Azor Ahai prophesy
  • Valonqar prophecy
  • Varys' ravens
  • Jon's entire storyline
  • Gendry's claim to the throne
  • Why the Night's Watch is still even a thing
  • Jaqen H'Ghar and his whereabouts
  • etc.
You think just because some goofy lady living in a tent tells a kid what's going to happen to her, that's it's going to come true?

Users who are viewing this thread