What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones -- Wackiest Moments? (3 Viewers)

All those plotlines that they left hanging:

• Arya's whole stealing faces training (it was only for the Frey pie element? Really?)'
  • Bran's whole 3-eyed Raven/warging ability
  • Azor Ahai prophesy
  • Valonqar prophecy
  • Varys' ravens
  • Jon's entire storyline
  • Gendry's claim to the throne
  • Why the Night's Watch is still even a thing
  • Jaqen H'Ghar and his whereabouts
  • etc.
Chilling in Essos somewhere, minding his business?

• Arya's whole stealing faces training (it was only for the Frey pie element? Really?)'
  • Azor Ahai prophesy
  • Valonqar prophecy
  • Varys' ravens
  • Jon's entire storyline
  • etc.
1 - it was all her training.  she killed the night king.  

2 - ok

3 - who cares?

4 - who cares?

5 - no idea what this is

6 - what?

7 - he doesn't have one

8 - why wouldn't it be?

9 - who cares? He played his part.

1 - it was all her training.  she killed the night king.  

2 - ok

3 - who cares?

4 - who cares?

5 - no idea what this is

6 - what?

7 - he doesn't have one

8 - why wouldn't it be?

9 - who cares? He played his part.
I too, want to know where literally every single person who ever appeared on the show ended up. 

• Azor Ahai prophesy
  • Valonqar prophecy
  • Varys' ravens
  • Jon's entire storyline
  • etc.
The bullet points, "Varys' ravens", "Frey pie element" and "etc." most of all. This is not a post on a message board dedicated nominally to magical football, it is a living, breathing work of art, and a testament to what Man can do.

• Azor Ahai prophesy
  • Valonqar prophecy
  • Varys' ravens
  • Jon's entire storyline
  • etc.
  • What did the fat sky cell guard spend his Lannister loot on?
  • Did the band at the Red Wedding ever signed to a label?
  • Do you think the cats that Arya was chasing around the catacombs of King's Landing survived the dragon fire?
  • Do you think Tywin Lannister was pooping when he died or just sitting while peeing so he could play Candy Crush?

The Hound was one of my favorite characters.  So many great quotes.

Arya Stark: I know him. The small one. His name is Polliver. He captured us and took us to Harrenhal. He killed Lommy. 
Sandor Clegane: What the f....'s a Lommy? 

Arya Stark: He was my friend. Polliver stole my sword and put it right through his neck. He's still got it. 
Sandor Clegane: Got what? 
Arya Stark: My sword. Needle. 
Sandor Clegane: [derisively] Needle. Of course you named your sword. 
Arya Stark: Lots of people name their swords. 
Sandor Clegane: Lots of c*..s.

• What did the fat sky cell guard spend his Lannister loot on?
  • Did the band at the Red Wedding ever signed to a label?
  • Do you think the cats that Arya was chasing around the catacombs of King's Landing survived the dragon fire?
  • Do you think Tywin Lannister was pooping when he died or just sitting while peeing so he could play Candy Crush?
Clearly he spent his loot on brothels and ale.

They did not, labels don't exist in Westeros, sheesh. 

I don't think the cats survived the run up to the battle of the Blackwater let alone all the way to the dragon.

Sitting while peeing would be my guess, he didn't reach for toilet paper or anything else when he went to get up.

The Hound was one of my favorite characters.  So many great quotes.

Arya Stark: I know him. The small one. His name is Polliver. He captured us and took us to Harrenhal. He killed Lommy. 
Sandor Clegane: What the f....'s a Lommy? 

Arya Stark: He was my friend. Polliver stole my sword and put it right through his neck. He's still got it. 
Sandor Clegane: Got what? 
Arya Stark: My sword. Needle. 
Sandor Clegane: [derisively] Needle. Of course you named your sword. 
Arya Stark: Lots of people name their swords. 
Sandor Clegane: Lots of c*..s.
my favorite is still the chicken thing. 

You gonna die for a  bunch of chickens?

Someone is.

He tells Gendry to stop whinging.  Then he says you don't hear him whining about it. 

Thank you very little.
Nope. He says whinging twice (quite your whinging and your lips are moving and your complaining about something, that's whinging) and then says, "This one's been killed 6 times, you don't hear him [femaledog]ing about it." The hound never says whining in that piece of dialogue. 

Nope. He says whinging twice (quite your whinging and your lips are moving and your complaining about something, that's whinging) and then says, "This one's been killed 6 times, you don't hear him [femaledog]ing about it." The hound never says whining in that piece of dialogue. 
He also doesn't say whinging where you corrected me to whinging so quit your ####ing whinging about it.  

Bob Sacamano said:
He also doesn't say whinging where you corrected me to whinging so quit your ####ing whinging about it.  
I have no idea what that means. Maybe you should lay off the sauce when posting. 

I believe him.

Stupid ####s
You believe yourself? I was quoting you... I think it's time to depart these threads entirely. The level of crazy is nuts. The hound never said whine or whining. Simple as that. Anything else anyone has to say about it is just whinging. 

Users who are viewing this thread