What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W16 - Arizona V New England (1 Viewer)

Cardinals looking slow in the snow. Three straight runs and a punt. Welker with a long return, Morris with a four yard run on first down, and a nine yard run on second. One team definitely looks faster in the snow than the other.

Cassel with the first pass of the game, for a five yard completion. Morris with another long run, this time for ten yards, and another first down. First and goal from the four.

First down run and they're at second and goal from the two. Offensive substitutions, bringing in a couple more receivers. Timeout Cardinals.

I already wish I benched Fitz... AZ looks like they are lost in a blizzard.
I was gonna bench Fitz for McClain - just could not pull the trigger. Might have been a bad move. We'll see. PPR, so maybe it'll still work out. AZ already found out the run won't work.

After Morris got the first few carries, Jordan comes in for the second down carry, but is stopped short. Third and goal from the one. Touchdown LaMont Jordan.

Jordan with an eight yard carry on second down, and a three yarder on third down. Interesting that he's getting a lot more carries in the red zone.

Chiefs cut the lead to three with a 33 yard pass to Devard Darling.

First and goal, Cassel drops back to pass, scrambles outside the pocket, then throws the ball into the ground to avoid the sack.

The Cards look like a team playing in quicksand right now. They are totally uncomfortable on both sides of the ball in these conditions.

If AZ has to travel to somewhere like NY in the playoffs and play in bad weather they are in big, big trouble. They are showing NOTHING out there right now.

Cards looks like they just want to go home
I agree. It looks like they are saying "let's just run, run, run let time tick off and go home". I can't believe this team clinched 2 weeks ago and the Pats are fighting for the playoffs. :eek:

This does not bode well for the Cards and the playoffs especially if they have to travel to a cold weather open air stadium like Chicago, New York or Philadelphia. Also the last week and this week they look like the Cardinals of old.

Classic example of why a strong running game and D usually wins games in December and January. Cards are not built for this.

This does not bode well for the Cards and the playoffs especially if they have to travel to a cold weather open air stadium like Chicago, New York or Philadelphia. Also the last week and this week they look like the Cardinals of old.
Given that the Cardinals will be, at worst, the 4 seed, and Philly can't win their division, I highly doubt the Cards will be traveling to Philadelphia in the playoffs...

That screen call to Faulk for the TD was a thing of beauty. Add COACHING to another category where the Patriots are dominating Arizona right now...

Users who are viewing this thread