What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W16 - Arizona V New England (1 Viewer)

thankfully FOX will stay with this game until the finish so we can watch the Cardinals win with a furious 4th quarter comeback

Just rattled a few cities off but I didn't think they would be this bad in the cold weather. Everybody said Tampa couldn't play in the cold and snow but they would always be competitive.

Ditka in the pregame said "If you thought the Cardinals didn't show up last week, just wait until you see this weeks driveby"

Pathertic performance by a professional football team headed to the playoffs.

It kills me that the 2008 Patriots could be the first 11-5 team to miss the playoffs in many years. They could be a very tough out if they get in "the tournament".

Fans throwing snow, Pats blowing out the Cards. Cards are saying to themselves "These folks are crazy they are enjoying this weather."

Chiefs in the red zone, miss on third down, decide to go for the TD on 4th and 1, and touchdown Tony Gonzalez.

Cassell has thrown for 99 yards to Warner's -5 enough said. Cardinal fans do not think they can go deep into the playoffs this year. I hope not.

That's just a terrible 4th down playcall. Starting to get Edge going on the ground, 4th and 1 and you call for a pass?

Welker celebrates with a snow angel on the ground. Not quite as exciting as last time this happened, but still nice to see them enjoying themselves.

Moose just mentioned that if this gets too much more out of control, Fitz and Warner might find the bench. Oh that would be swell for their owners.

Moose just mentioned that if this gets too much more out of control, Fitz and Warner might find the bench. Oh that would be swell for their owners.
Probably would be a good decision. They're in the playoffs and this game is over...no need to subject Warner to more hits while just playing out the string.

New England is going to hang 50 plus on the Cardinals today. This is embarressing for the Cardinals Organization and the NFL to have a team that won there division getting pasted by a team who may not even make the playoffs. Weather should not be an excuse either they are professionals and the coaching staffs should be able to make the right adjustments.

4th and 1 near the goal line for the Phins and Pennington throws an incomplete pass. Big stand by the Chiefs here.

Lets anyone think Herm is going to play like there's no tomorrow, Larry Johnson with a two yard run with 2 minutes left in the half.

I'm sure this is a megahonda at this point, but it disgusts me that the Cardinals and Broncos will host playoff games while the Patriots may be left out completely. And I hate the Patriots.

New England is going to hang 50 plus on the Cardinals today. This is embarressing for the Cardinals Organization and the NFL to have a team that won there division getting pasted by a team who may not even make the playoffs. Weather should not be an excuse either they are professionals and the coaching staffs should be able to make the right adjustments.
Just think, there are three teams in the NFC West that suck worse than Arizona. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread