What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W16 - New England @ New York Jets (1 Viewer)

At this point I need four points from Vinatieri to win one of my leagues Dynasty Bowls.

(Plus I cant have him miss any extra points.)

:shock:
Only 1 to go.......
4th and 3 on the Jets 22 and the Pats go for it rather than kicking the field go into the wind. Pats get the first down, though...gotta be good for our Vinatieri owner.

At this point I need four points from Vinatieri to win one of my leagues Dynasty Bowls.

(Plus I cant have him miss any extra points.)

:shock:
Here comes your chance!Congratualations.

Last edited by a moderator:
ANyone else facing Vrabel tonight? I was up by 26 points tonight with Givens going. So I thought it was a lock, now I'm up by 5 now.

Please take Brady out of the game! Please!!!! One more point and I lose the championship. Not that I am selfish or anything.

HMMM . . .With 5 minutes left in the 3rd, Patriots have 21 total first downs. The Jets have 28 total yards of offense (and still no first downs).

That last drive reminded me of when Tennessee whupped up on the Jags (@Alltel) in 2002 and they had a drive of nothing but handoffs that lasted the first 12 minutes of the 4th quarter.

This has been a disasterous drive for my fantasy team. My 9.04 lead has been cut down to 2.04 points by Richard Seymour. His sack and 4 tackles have made a comfortable lead into a nail-biter with one quarter left in the game.

sorry if wrong board but didnt want to start a crap thread about this...anyone know if in a Yahoo (yes free...its 1 of 6 im in) .....does the 7pts scored by Law count against the NE D?

sorry if wrong board but didnt want to start a crap thread about this...

anyone know if in a Yahoo (yes free...its 1 of 6 im in) .....does the 7pts scored by Law count against the NE D?
see earlier post... no, just one pt will count against them

sorry if wrong board but didnt want to start a crap thread about this...

anyone know if in a Yahoo (yes free...its 1 of 6 im in) .....does the 7pts scored by Law count against the NE D?
see earlier post... no, just one pt will count against them
thanks...traded a crap thread for a crap post, didnt think about reading this thread through... :bag:

Please take Brady out of the game! Please!!!! One more point and I lose the championship. Not that I am selfish or anything.
3rd and 14 pass completion. I'm done unless that SOB throws an INT really soon.

Please take Brady out of the game!  Please!!!!  One more point and I lose the championship.  Not that I am selfish or anything.
3rd and 14 pass completion. I'm done unless that SOB throws an INT really soon.
:lmao: SOB :lmao: I'm a Colts fan and I have to laugh at that statement!

:lmao:

Why the hell are they passing when they are in chip shot field goal range? The 3 is just as good as the 7 at this point. Stop risking injury to Brady!

I'm up 158.34 to 155.85, a 2.49 point lead, in my league's Super Bowl.My opponent has just Richard Seymour. Tackles are worth 0.75. Assists are worth 0.25. (sack=4, intercpetion=5, forced or recovered fumble =3).I have Brady and Givens.7:15 of gametime left to win a fantasy Super Bowl.

For those of you saying Bruschi's injury didn't look serious. We're you watching a different game than I? He couldn't bear weight on it and winced when he tried to do so.Maybe in 2 weeks he'll be okay, but nothing from what you saw should have you saying it isn't serious!

I'm up 158.34 to 155.85, a 2.49 point lead, in my league's Super Bowl.

My opponent has just Richard Seymour. Tackles are worth 0.75. Assists are worth 0.25.  (sack=4, intercpetion=5, forced or recovered fumble =3).

I have Brady and Givens.

7:15 of gametime left to win a fantasy Super Bowl.
I'm losing by 0.5Flutie in the game.. Sick

I need a 4 yard Givens reception wihtout Seymour getting any more points.

Vilma is a STUD!!! Just won my superbowl!!!! Thanks to all the sharks who helped me this year!!! :D
That last tackle with around 5 minutes to go gave me the SuperBowl!Drinks for all! :banned: :pickle: :clap: :suds:

This is my last chance after losing a 9+ point lead to Seymour's sack, fumble recovery, and tackle rush.I'm down 0.51 points. I need a Givens reception for 4 yards.

OK - now that the game is over I gotta ask a dumb question: Why don't they have a Monday Night game next week?
They don't want to put a playoff team at a disadvantage with a short week.

F'ing Patriots let no one score on them for three weeks, then the worst offense in football puts up 14 points against them. If fantasy football were real, I'd be tempted to throw a brick into my TV. Thank God, it's not. Right??? Good times...

OK - now that the game is over I gotta ask a dumb question: Why don't they have a Monday Night game next week?
I imagine they want all teams to have the same amount of time before the playoffs start.

Users who are viewing this thread