What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Miami V Houston (1 Viewer)

Schaub picked off early. As an Andre Johnson owner, I hope he implodes today so that we get Sage in there. I just think he's the higher upside QB for Andre and would also make a nice waiver QB.

Anything wrong with Ronnie? Don't have the game on TV here, just watching the stats. Seems Rickey is getting the carries?

My Guess is Pennintgon to Cobbs is the problem for Ronnie Brown owners
first TD was a "trick" play from the wildcat formation...ronnie took the snap, handed it to ricky, who then handed it to Pennington, who found Patrick Cobbs wide open deep for the touchdown...not sure how the second TD was scored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering, have they tried to swing pass to Slaton in the Flat or is Miami too fast on the ends or taking that away? They haven't thrown to the RB's much the last 2 games.

JJ returned punt for TD
Hopefully that breaks him out of the funk he's been in.
Unfortunately I think the Texans have so many problems and it starts with their coach. Wish they played like the Dolphins are playing.
no you don't. the texans have been moving the ball a lot better than the dolphins. the dolphins have only had those two big plays, one off a little trickrey, but the Texans have more sustained drives and picking the dolphins D apart better...

That play was emblematic of what it means to be a Texans fan.

YessssYesYeohnoooooooooononoonononooooooooo

AJ owners have to be pleased today, but you should also know that he should have far better numbers than he does now. He fumbled away a possible TD. Schaub made a terrible pass to him in the end zone, and he's missed him with poor throws on at least two or three attempts.

AJ owners have to be pleased today, but you should also know that he should have far better numbers than he does now. He fumbled away a possible TD. Schaub made a terrible pass to him in the end zone, and he's missed him with poor throws on at least two or three attempts.
and that is scary!

JJ returned punt for TD
Hopefully that breaks him out of the funk he's been in.
Unfortunately I think the Texans have so many problems and it starts with their coach. Wish they played like the Dolphins are playing.
no you don't. the texans have been moving the ball a lot better than the dolphins. the dolphins have only had those two big plays, one off a little trickrey, but the Texans have more sustained drives and picking the dolphins D apart better...
I think anyone who watches the Texans and aren't kidding themselves it's clear this team never seems to have a game plan and stick to it week after week. The coaches have plenty of talent on this team to work with, no excuses.

For those of you not watching: with three minutes and change remaining and Miami down by two, the Fins were 3rd and 5 from their own 35 or so when Pennington threw it to Fasano, ball was batted up in the air and intercepted by Eugene Wilson, who promptly tried to return it for a long run and fumbled it away right back to Miami. Big play, then TD Miami.

I hate this team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread