What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GB @ NO Monday Night... (1 Viewer)

Brees 250/3 or 350/2/1pick.

I think the latter is plausible, but then I think Lee Harvey acted alone, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grant and Driver to outpoint my currently tied opponent who has Lance Moore.....SHOULD be easy, but I have had bad beats from this guy for years.

TD-heavy league: Need 18 points from Brees. 3 TDs, basically.

PPR league: Need Colston, Henderson, and Crosby to outscore Shockey by 8. Should be easy to do, but strange things can happen.

Funky "math" league: Need huge game from Grant. Probably 150 combined yards and 2 TDs or something like that.

My fourth league, I played the Turner owner, so that's a loss.

Need Rodgers to outscore Moore by 10+ in a non-ppr league...maybe.

Need Brees to score <10 in another league...that one doesn't look good.

HUGE game for me tonight

With two different teams I am rooting for a shootout

League 1 - I need Rodgers and 13 points to be =/> Moore and Jennings

League 2 - I need Brees to have a huge game; have Colston along with him to help

I need a lobotomy after benching Turner yesterday.

Opponent has Rodgers and Colston tonight and I am a sitting duck with a 24 point lead...which in my high performance scoring league, should disappear rather quickly. Wonder if my health insurance covers lobotomies if I stay in network?

Oh Fantasy god hear our prayers...

Need Thomas to outscore Rodgers by 20

Oh Fantasy god hear our prayers...

Brees to Lance Moore, over and over again, preferably with Nick Collins making each tackle ( except the 2 TDs )

Down 40+ with Brees & Collins to go in one, down 25 with Moore to go in another.

Oh, and Colston to post no more than 3 / 39 0 TDs to secure a 3rd W.

Need Driver to hold off Rodgers. Rodgers can score only 3 more points than Driver :cry:

If Driver has a big night (then so does Rodgers), he could hold him off, but not likely :no:

Down by 18 points. Need a combination of 19 points from Brees and Ryan Grant :no: :cry: in the bank
Same boat here .... Down by 35.06 pts and I have Brees & Grant going tonight...

He had TO & MJD plus Bears Def!

If I had I started Cassell (44 pts) over Brees, I would have locked up the W.

Our scoring gives Bonuses for 300 passing yards and 0.5 ppr... I have a 50-50 shot of getting the W. I am at 8-3 and tied for 1st in my Division. The other 8-3 team is up by 30 with his opponent having Crosby (looks like he should win easily).

I need a slightly better than average night for both of them.

Brees Avg = 23.7 pt/gm

Grant Avg = 10.3 pt/ gm --> 34.0 pts total!!!

Down by 15, my opponent has Crosby and Driver, me Jennings, Colston and Rodgers. It looks like a decent chance. TB D was big for me

Need either Rogers or Brees to outscore Colston by 20 points in ESPN standard scoring league. Yikes. Which QB do I put my chips on?

ETA: Whoops, sorry, didn't mean to make this sound like a WDIS post.

Need 50 points from Moore!

Of course, had I started Cassell over Cutler I would need a lot less... D'oh!!!

34 combined fantasy points from Colston and Rodgers. PPR league. So 250 and 2TDs from Rodgers and 100 + 1TD and 6 catches or so should do it.

I'd say my chances are right at 50/50.

Leading by sixty and opponent still has Brees and Shockey to go... but most importantly I need New Orleans to hold down Jennings, Grant and the GB D/ST so my leaguemate loses so I can get my playoff spot back.

In a PPR league, I need Gennings and Shockey to combine for less than 30 points to hold on to my lead. Not feeling very comfortable right now.

in one league i need rogers and pierre thomas to outscore brees and gb defense. actually, looks like gb defense will be on my side in this one.

in the other i need 32 points from jennings! i ran into the forte/turner combination platter.

As of halftime, I basically need Rodgers to score another TD that isn't to Driver, and no FGs from Crosby. If Crosby gets some FGs then I'm going to need a couple TDs for Rodgers or a rushing TD from him. (Rodgers vs Driver+Crosby, down by 3 with wonky scoring)

I may or may not end up regretting starting Rodgers over Brees by the time this is over.

Need 30 points from Brees to break the all-time league scoring mark for a week. Since the game's already won, all I have to do tonight is sit back and watch him slowly crawl up the charts. One of the other league players has Rodgers, and a 4-pt lead on my score. This might be fun.'Course, if I had started Cassell, it would already be over.
Smashed the record, and still in the 3rd quarter. 'Course, if Rodgers keeps piling up these garbage yards, the record might not even last a freakin' hour.

Users who are viewing this thread