What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Going to Canada - passports needed? (3 Viewers)

Yea - I have never had any issues crossing into Canada. A nice bonjour and a couple simple questions and I am waved on my way. Coming back into the states the dudes at border patrol are ####### **** heads every single time. 

Yea - I have never had any issues crossing into Canada. A nice bonjour and a couple simple questions and I am waved on my way. Coming back into the states the dudes at border patrol are ####### **** heads every single time. 
I’ve had good and bad both ways 

for whatever reason going into Canada it seems like the agents in the bilingual lane were jerks 90% of the time 

Also i mostly went over for business related issues and they’d often give me a hard time of why I needed to come over

I'm going to throw this out there for ya. (I may have some inside info about Border crossings, to put it lightly)

1) STOP at the stop sign, and only proceed when the car ahead of you is GONE

2) Make sure EVERYONE in the car is alert, awake, IDs ready and opened, music/tv/movies OFF, and hats/glasses removed.

3) Put your car in park when you are stopped in front of the border guard

4) Know your travel details. Do NOT bring a firearm or weapon.

sounds like common sense? believe me when I say you'd be lucky if 2 of those were hit by a crosser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread