What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy Endings...Not The Show (1 Viewer)

A handy just doesn't do it for me. I would take a BJ in a heart beat, but apparently that's crossing a line. :shrug:

ETA: For all of the hyperbole guys, Current bj's are fine, just saying.
Having your wife pay a woman to do it makes a tiny bit of difference in how it feels IMO

I'm not sure if you can post the link for such sites, but a friend of mine may know a site or two he can provide if you PM me.

Alternatively, just Google it. Massage Happy Ending would probably do it.

This is your "reward" for having a hard life (and btw if your OP contains all that makes your life so "hard", you should read some stories in this forum and you'll see you may actually have it pretty good). I'd probably hold out of an Xbox One or vacation or something. Lol at actually having to pay someone to jerk you off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot's of thoughts on this subject, so I started it's own thread.

Back story...

I am turning 40 in a couple weeks, and life has been really hard. My grandmother has been given 1-2 months to live. In response to that, my mom who is an only child has taken off to CA to have a, "2nd childhood." this leaves me as the oldest child to help my grandmother through her tough time, and take care of my grandpa who is old school. Men don't cook, clean, or wash clothes. I live 2hrs away but I go over twice a week to do chores and help out because she is dying, and he knows nothing. On top of that, I have returned to school to finish my degree...at my grandmas request.

So my wife says to me yesterday that she knows life has been hard, and turning 40 can't be great. She wants to get me a massage with a happy ending. Her main concern is that I will think less of her, she doesn't love me...blah blah blah. I tell her that is pretty cool of her, but don't say yes.

The other thread blows up. Some think it's cool, some wouldn't do it. Crazy people say if your allowed to do that your wife is cheating? I want to hear experiences and opinions. My wife wants to know how you find these girls?
I thought you were divorced and in a bitter custody battle for your kids.

This is your "reward" for having a hard life (and btw if your OP contains all that makes your life so "hard", you should read some stories in this forum and you'll see you may actually have it pretty good). I'd probably hold out of an Xbox One or vacation or something. Lol at actually having to pay someone to jerk you off.
Hard is probably a poor choice in words. More like hectic and stressful. Yes...working, school, watching a family member die is stressful.

She wants to get me a massage with a happy ending.
Not a normal thing for a woman to offer no matter how awful your life is.
By what standards?
By "this-sht's-too-weird" standards. You want a message with a happy ending, go for it. Don't drag your wife into it or make her a party to the process. Lie to her face about it like the rest of the free world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard is probably a poor choice in words. More like hectic and stressful. Yes...working, school, watching a family member die is stressful.
Regardless, I'd say it's not worth it. I mean, you're talking about a freaking hj for goodness sakes. Even if there's a 0.1% chance it could negatively impact your marriage (assuming you dig your wife), it's not worth it.

Someone please explain why a person needs to be completely nude to get a massage.
You don't need to be nude, but I find it much more comfortable (and clean) going without. For me, a good massage should cover the gluteus maximus, lower back and upper thigh. With lotion applied, it can get rather messy. Having direct skin-to-skin contact is much more pleasurable/relaxing/healing. IMO.

seahawk 17, have you asked your wife if she wanted to participate in the happy ending? I think that would rock.

Users who are viewing this thread