What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much Voter Fraud is Happening (4 Viewers)

Which is worse / which is MORE UNJUST?

• An illegitimate vote being counted

Votes: 73 27.4%
  • A legitimate vote not being counted

Votes: 193 72.6%

• Total voters
Two Republican removed for challenging voters

The removal of two Republican election workers from a Warren Township polling site - for using improper methods to challenge voters' rights to cast a ballot - has prompted local Republican Party leaders to issue a statement of regret.

The two officials - an official challenger and a clerk - were removed by unanimous vote of the Marion County Election Board.

The officials were reportedly challenging voters with information obtained through party affiliation reports, which is not one of the accepted challenges such as a person's address, age or lack of ID.

"We were disappointed to hear of the incident regarding these two workers. The Marion County Republican Party was not aware of these alleged activities, nor did the Party instruct any worker to engage in such behavior," Marion County Republican Party Chairman Tom John said in a statement issued at 2 p.m.

"We encourage investigation by the proper authorities that may arise from this unfortunate incident. As we have always said, we wish to see all qualified voters vote and find it reprehensible to ever deter a proper voter from voting."

Election officials also heard reports from the Children's Museum polling site that similar challenges were being made. But when they approached the person doing that, he left the area.
ETA : LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

The removal of two Republican election workers from a Warren Township polling site - for using improper methods to challenge voters' rights to cast a ballot - has prompted local Republican Party leaders to issue a statement of regret.

The two officials - an official challenger and a clerk - were removed by unanimous vote of the Marion County Election Board.

The officials were reportedly challenging voters with information obtained through party affiliation reports, which is not one of the accepted challenges such as a person's address, age or lack of ID.

"We were disappointed to hear of the incident regarding these two workers. The Marion County Republican Party was not aware of these alleged activities, nor did the Party instruct any worker to engage in such behavior," Marion County Republican Party Chairman Tom John said in a statement issued at 2 p.m.

"We encourage investigation by the proper authorities that may arise from this unfortunate incident. As we have always said, we wish to see all qualified voters vote and find it reprehensible to ever deter a proper voter from voting."

Election officials also heard reports from the Children's Museum polling site that similar challenges were being made. But when they approached the person doing that, he left the area.
Somebody alert Fox News...they're gonna be ALL OVER THIS!!!

There's a hell of a lot more disorganization and mismanagement than there is fraud. I doubt I could put a number on the fraud, other than to say that proportionally it's a LOT smaller than the negligent management.

As for which is worse, they're both just as bad as they're two sides of the same coin.

Good. I'm glad they were removed. Let's do more of this.

Good. I'm glad they were removed. Let's do more of this.
:pickle: I don't care which side is doing it, get the bums out of there.

:thumbup: Saw somewhere that 2,000 voters on the rolls (not just registrations, but approved to vote) in Ohio were also on the rolls in Florida. I think there is an effort to commit fraud that can affect as much as 1% of the popular vote. I think in a battleground state, where a dozen or so electoral votes are decided by 10,000 votes or less, the effort is more concentrated.
Saw somewhere you made that up.

:confused: Saw somewhere that 2,000 voters on the rolls (not just registrations, but approved to vote) in Ohio were also on the rolls in Florida. I think there is an effort to commit fraud that can affect as much as 1% of the popular vote. I think in a battleground state, where a dozen or so electoral votes are decided by 10,000 votes or less, the effort is more concentrated.
I doubt he made it up. Is it that hard to think that over a four year span about 2,000 people in Ohio moved to Florida (for school, work, or retirement)? That sounds about right. And when people move, they don't contact their old board of elections to take their name off the voter rolls. Of course, they also don't travel part-way across the country on the first Tuesday in November to cast an illegal ballot either. Just because there's this number doesn't in any way suggest "an effort to commit fraud."

anybody who argues against rampant vote fraud in america is putting their head in the sand. Some people may argue the definition of rampant. I think 50,000 votes would be rampant. Doesnt take too many people to make 50,000 fake votes happen.

The penalty for opening somebody else's mail is punishable by up to five years. Guess that means nobody ever does it right?

There have to be locations all across this country where a motivated election worker could easily at the end of the voting day cast hundreds of ballots and have no troubles doing so. No getting caught, no problems.

One thing I have learned about this country is if people can do it and get away with it, it is 100% guaranteed that it will happen.

I do however believe that this has very close to a cancelling effect though. I wouldnt say either side is more or less likely to do it.

I saw these poll results this evening, and thought of this thread.

Poll: Majority Of Republicans Think Obama Didn't Actually Win 2008 Election -- ACORN Stole It!

The poll asked this question: "Do you think that Barack Obama legitimately won the Presidential election last year, or do you think that ACORN stole it for him?" The overall top-line is legitimately won 62%, ACORN stole it 26%.

Among Republicans, however, only 27% say Obama actually won the race, with 52% -- an outright majority -- saying that ACORN stole it, and 21% are undecided. Among McCain voters, the breakdown is 31%-49%-20%. By comparison, independents weigh in at 72%-18%-10%, and Democrats are 86%-9%-4%.

It's certainly odd to see the left saying there's no voting fraud going on now.
No more odd than your inability to read the poll. Nine percent of Democrats said Obama should have legitimately lost the election but won due to ACORN alone, which says nothing of voter fraud possibly undertaken by the right or other groups on the left. Considering that 9>0 and the question only pertained to one group, we're going to have to revoke your alias. How many votes do you think ACORN was good for, the whole 9.5 million? How many times do you think Mickey Mouse voted? Give your thoughts on these matters, backed up by some evidence which might change your opinion to empirical knowledge.When you look closely at those numbers you begin to see that one of these things is not like the others.

All over the country there are efforts being made to con and fool voters into not voting. Calls and flyers and emails are telling voters to vote on the wrong day, giving out incorrect polling addresses, lying to voters by telling them they will be arrested for parking tickets or bounced checks if they try to vote.

It is disgusting.
Someone hacked into the George Mason University email system and sent out a mass email informing student that election day had been moved to Nov. 5.link

I'll note that this is attempted voter suppression, not voter fraud.
We are probably better off if someone stupid enough to fall for this doesn't vote anyway.

:jawdrop: Saw somewhere that 2,000 voters on the rolls (not just registrations, but approved to vote) in Ohio were also on the rolls in Florida. I think there is an effort to commit fraud that can affect as much as 1% of the popular vote. I think in a battleground state, where a dozen or so electoral votes are decided by 10,000 votes or less, the effort is more concentrated.
I doubt he made it up. Is it that hard to think that over a four year span about 2,000 people in Ohio moved to Florida (for school, work, or retirement)? That sounds about right. And when people move, they don't contact their old board of elections to take their name off the voter rolls. Of course, they also don't travel part-way across the country on the first Tuesday in November to cast an illegal ballot either. Just because there's this number doesn't in any way suggest "an effort to commit fraud."
No need to travel across the country to vote twice. Just call someone you trust and have them vote for you.

Poll: Majority Of Republicans Think Obama Didn't Actually Win 2008 Election -- ACORN Stole It!

The poll asked this question: "Do you think that Barack Obama legitimately won the Presidential election last year, or do you think that ACORN stole it for him?" The overall top-line is legitimately won 62%, ACORN stole it 26%.

Among Republicans, however, only 27% say Obama actually won the race, with 52% -- an outright majority -- saying that ACORN stole it, and 21% are undecided. Among McCain voters, the breakdown is 31%-49%-20%. By comparison, independents weigh in at 72%-18%-10%, and Democrats are 86%-9%-4%.
Wow. You mean to tell me that I am less skeptical of the government than most Republicans are?That can't be right.

It's certainly odd to see the left saying there's no voting fraud going on now.
No more odd than your inability to read the poll. Nine percent of Democrats said Obama should have legitimately lost the election but won due to ACORN alone, which says nothing of voter fraud possibly undertaken by the right or other groups on the left. Considering that 9>0 and the question only pertained to one group, we're going to have to revoke your alias. How many votes do you think ACORN was good for, the whole 9.5 million? How many times do you think Mickey Mouse voted? Give your thoughts on these matters, backed up by some evidence which might change your opinion to empirical knowledge.When you look closely at those numbers you begin to see that one of these things is not like the others.
What in the hell are you going on about?

Wow. You mean to tell me that I am less skeptical of the government than most Republicans are?That can't be right.
Not less skeptical. Perhaps more reasonable?

Can't view the link here, but something doesn't seem right about those numbers. How was party determined? Did respondents self-identify? That could account for something, someone inclined to believe in an ACORN conspiracy would be more likely to self-identify as republican, while a more reasonable person would likely declare themselves independent.

Can't view the link here, but something doesn't seem right about those numbers. How was party determined? Did respondents self-identify? That could account for something, someone inclined to believe in an ACORN conspiracy would be more likely to self-identify as republican, while a more reasonable person would likely declare themselves independent.
So you're saying Republicans aren't reasonable people.

Hint: not all apples are red.

Sarnoff said:
Orange Crush said:
Sarnoff said:
Ah yes, my apologies. You're saying Republicans are less likely to be reasonable.

Sarnoff said:
Orange Crush said:
Sarnoff said:
Ah yes, my apologies. You're saying Republicans are less likely to be reasonable.
:confused:Just in case you're not fishing, the proper way to read the comparison would be that conspiracy theorists are less likely to be reasonable.

Voter registration fraud is not voter fraud.

Fact check. No large voter registration fraud cases have been found even though a large TV network, a rich political party have been pushing this to hide the vote stealing they have been doing.

Voter reports voting machine "malfunction" - - Machine read his vote of "straight Republican" to mean "straight Democrat"

Amazing how these "malfunctions" never favor Republicans. Democrats were able to steal an election in 2008 with groups like Acorn, and we see the results in action with every disasterous move made by Obama.

A Craven County voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.

Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said. Then he asked for and received help from election staff.

“They pushed it twice and the same thing happened,” Laughinghouse said. “That was four times in a row. The fifth time they pushed it and the Republicans came up and I voted.”

M. Ray Wood, Craven County Board of elections chairman, issued a written statement saying that the elections board is aware of isolated issues and that in each case the voter was able to cast his or her ballot as desired.

Chuck Tyson, chairman of Craven County GOP, remains skeptical. He has been communicating with Wood about the issue and was invited to a meeting Wednesday with state elections officials. There were no further details about that meeting.

“Something is not right here,” Tyson told the Sun Journal. He said he “got two or three calls” from people describing the same problem while they were voting.

“I’ll be matter of fact, I didn’t find that press release satisfactory,” Tyson said, referring to Wood’s written statement.

Tyson reported other problems as well, including long lines waiting for just two voting machines in Havelock, and machines reporting 250 ballots cast where 400 voters had signed in to vote.

Laughinghouse cast his ballot at the county administration building at about 2:30 p.m., he said. After voting, he located a Republican worker on site and asked to speak with her about his voting machine issue. A man interrupted, he said, directing Laughinghouse to talk with him instead. That man said the machine likely needed to be calibrated, Laughinghouse said, and set about the method to do so.

“Each morning every voting unit is calibrated as per manufacturer instructions by trained election rovers,” Wood’s statement said. “These individuals are also working throughout the county each day to assist one-stop officials with any issues that arise during the course of voting.”

Laughinghouse advises voters to carefully check their ballots before confirming to ensure that the machine is logging each vote as intended.

“If you’re in a hurry, you may just push the button and not notice it,” he said.

He has become suspicious of voter fraud because of news reports he has heard. He would prefer voting machines to display an error message when they need to be calibrated, as opposed to completing ballots for the opposite party, he said.

“I’m all for our country and we know there has been voter fraud before and it continues even today,” Laughinghouse said. “So you get suspicious when something like this happens.”

The elections board also encourages voters to check their ballots carefully and to report any problems to poll staff before confirming the electronic ballot.

“It is our desire to provide the citizens of Craven County with the most honest and fair election possible,” Wood’s statement said. “With that in mind and because we seek to maintain the privacy of all voters whenever possible, we ask any voter, while in the act of voting, notify an election official immediately should they experience any difficulties in casting their ballot.”

Wood was unavailable to expand on his written comments on Friday afternoon, as he was in a conference, an elections office employee said. He did not return a phone message seeking additional comment as of press time.

Tyson said he’d like it if Craven County would scrap its voting machines.

“They never work, they’re late reporting, they screw up, they ain’t worth a damn and we ought to go back to paper ballots,” he said.

Electronic Nevada Ballots already have Harry Reid checked as your choice

Once again, these things NEVER seem to favor Republicans.

LAS VEGAS -- Some voters in Boulder City complained on Monday that their ballot had been cast before they went to the polls, raising questions about Clark County's electronic voting machines.

Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked.

Ferrara said she wasn't alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.

"Something's not right," Ferrara said. "One person that's a fluke. Two, that's strange. But several within a five minute period of time -- that's wrong."

Clark County Registrar of Voters Larry Lomax said there is no voter fraud, although the issues do come up because the touch-screens are sensitive. For that reason, a person may not want to have their fingers linger too long on the screen after they make a selection at any time.

"Especially in a community with elderly citizens (they have) difficulty in (casting their) ballot," Lomax said. "Team leaders said there were complaints (and the) race filled in."

At any time, voters can go back on the screen and review their selections. They are also allowed to make changes and encouraged to double-check their ballot on screen and on paper before it is cast.

Lomax said voters need to have faith in the system.

"This election, I think, more than ever," he said. "The two sides are very fractured and each side is suspicious and we're caught in the middle."

Untill you see any widespread convictions its all pretty much hogwash. You seriously think some enterprising conservative AD's out there wouldn't love to convict someone on voter fraud?

Amazing how these "malfunctions" never favor Republicans. Democrats were able to steal an election in 2008 with groups like Acorn, and we see the results in action with every disasterous move made by Obama.
Are you kidding? Do you even remember the stories from 2004? All the talk about Diebold?

scoobygang said:
Statorama said:
Are you kidding? Do you even remember the stories from 2004? All the talk about Diebold?
Any actual events or just a lot of conspiracy theories and conjecture?

I think if you vote for either of the extremes on these polls, you should man up and say why in a post.
I think intentionally casting a fraudulent vote is much too risky and the punishment too severe to justify the potential benefit.
How so? What is the penalty? How likely are you to be caught?
Here's what I found:
The penalty for fraudulent voting or fraudulent registration involving a federal election is five years in prison. You can find the relevant law in 42 USC 1972.

Noncitizens attempting to register or vote is punishable by five years in prison. See 18 USC 1015.

Interstate travel or the use of the mails, telephones or internet to facilitate vote buying in a federal election is punishable by up to five years in prison. See 18 USC 1952.

Using the mail to facilitate federal voter fraud may also entail violating 18 USC 1341, which can get you up to twenty years in prison.

Individual states may impose additional penalties.
I think we have seen that it is not whether you are caught or not, but whether you are going to be charged with the crime or not.

Ideally zero but since that's not likely: Hopefully enough is going on for both sides that they cancel each other out.

there is another thread about how the poor user interface design/coding/testing result in the appearance of votes defaulted for reid if you choose english on the 1st screen and for angle if you choose spanish. no fraud, just crappy UI design/coding/testing and voting supervisors not having a clue how to evaluate and choose an electronic voting system.

I was thinking earlier today that I needed to bump this thread. Good to see Stat still making his crusade. And when I say "Good", I really mean "Jumping Conclusion Mat Users! Why did I even bother with coming back here?!?"

Democrats at it again, this time in *gasp* Chicago

October 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- This year marks the first Illinois election that any registered voter can cast their ballot by mail, no excuses necessary. Even as the deadline for postmarking those ballots nears, problems are brewing.

An Illinois county election official says that thousands, and potentially hundreds of thousands, of voters who are expecting a ballot sent to them by mail may be disenfranchised.

Chicagoan Rosia Carter is one of 404,000 registered Illinois voters who recently received vote-by-mail requests that were sent by the Illinois Democratic Coordinated Campaign.

"By the time I filled it out and sent it in, my vote would not get counted," Carter said.

She and others called the I-Team when they noticed the return address is not their local election official but instead a PO box for the organization. IDCC officials claim they are entering ballot request information into their own database before sending the mailings on to election authorities who then mail voters the ballot.

The Lake County clerk received a shipment of 500 ballot requests from the IDCC Tuesday. By law, her office has two days to process the ballot requests. The problem is, Thursday is the deadline for election officials to get the ballots out.

IDCC told the clerk that another 1,500 ballot requests are headed to her office, which, she says, may not give her enough time to process all the ballots, potentially disenfranchising voters.

"I called Mike Madigan," Carter said, "and they said 'We farmed out this job, here's their phone number,' and I said 'I don't want the number, that's your job to call.' "

Carter and others who contacted the I-Team are furious that their vote may also be thrown out because the IDCC put the registered voters' wrong birthdate on the form.

"My birthdate is wrong," said Carter. "That means it doesn't match the election board of commissioners' records."

The IDCC says that less that "1 percent of the ballot applications have been affected by the date-of-birth glitch and that a voter's birthday is not a required piece of personal data to request a ballot."

"If it affects only one person, it's wrong. If it affected just me, it's wrong," Carter said. "System needs to be checked."

The IDCC told the I-Team that they used their PO box as the return address because they "are better able to track the process and make sure there are fewer problems."

Forty-five of the ballots the Lake County clerk received Tuesday from the IDCC should have gone to Will County. At the clerk's own expense, Lake County is having them delivered overnight to Will County so those voters won't be disenfranchised.

Full response from the Illinois Democratic Coordinated Campaign

Reponse to your inquiry from the Executive Director of the ILDCC, Dave Seman:

Less that 1 percent of the ballot applications have been affected by the glitch. Date of Birth is not a required piece of personal data to request a ballot. It was additional information that we included that may be wrong in some cases because of a vendor glitch. We are monitoring the problem but don't have any cause for alarm. We are simply encouraging voters to check the application to make sure their date of birth and all personal information is correct. The majority of applications we are getting back have been fixed by the voters themselves and we are confident that this glitch will remedy itself. The important thing is for people to fill out their absentee ballot application carefully and completely. We have the resources in place to make sure everyone's vote is valid and counted.

Why are you sending it to a PO Box instead of directly to an election authority?

We are doing everything we can to make sure our voters vote - this is pretty standard. In order to help Illinoisans apply for an absentee ballot the ILDCC incurred the cost of the postage so that we can help ensure folks get their ballot on time and that we know who is voting. Turn out as everyone knows is critical to this election. By working this through a PO Box we are better able to track the process and make sure there are fewer problems.

Democrats at it again, this time in *gasp* Chicago

October 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- This year marks the first Illinois election that any registered voter can cast their ballot by mail, no excuses necessary. Even as the deadline for postmarking those ballots nears, problems are brewing.

An Illinois county election official says that thousands, and potentially hundreds of thousands, of voters who are expecting a ballot sent to them by mail may be disenfranchised.

Chicagoan Rosia Carter is one of 404,000 registered Illinois voters who recently received vote-by-mail requests that were sent by the Illinois Democratic Coordinated Campaign.

"By the time I filled it out and sent it in, my vote would not get counted," Carter said.

She and others called the I-Team when they noticed the return address is not their local election official but instead a PO box for the organization. IDCC officials claim they are entering ballot request information into their own database before sending the mailings on to election authorities who then mail voters the ballot.

The Lake County clerk received a shipment of 500 ballot requests from the IDCC Tuesday. By law, her office has two days to process the ballot requests. The problem is, Thursday is the deadline for election officials to get the ballots out.

IDCC told the clerk that another 1,500 ballot requests are headed to her office, which, she says, may not give her enough time to process all the ballots, potentially disenfranchising voters.

"I called Mike Madigan," Carter said, "and they said 'We farmed out this job, here's their phone number,' and I said 'I don't want the number, that's your job to call.' "

Carter and others who contacted the I-Team are furious that their vote may also be thrown out because the IDCC put the registered voters' wrong birthdate on the form.

"My birthdate is wrong," said Carter. "That means it doesn't match the election board of commissioners' records."

The IDCC says that less that "1 percent of the ballot applications have been affected by the date-of-birth glitch and that a voter's birthday is not a required piece of personal data to request a ballot."

"If it affects only one person, it's wrong. If it affected just me, it's wrong," Carter said. "System needs to be checked."

The IDCC told the I-Team that they used their PO box as the return address because they "are better able to track the process and make sure there are fewer problems."

Forty-five of the ballots the Lake County clerk received Tuesday from the IDCC should have gone to Will County. At the clerk's own expense, Lake County is having them delivered overnight to Will County so those voters won't be disenfranchised.

Full response from the Illinois Democratic Coordinated Campaign

Reponse to your inquiry from the Executive Director of the ILDCC, Dave Seman:

Less that 1 percent of the ballot applications have been affected by the glitch. Date of Birth is not a required piece of personal data to request a ballot. It was additional information that we included that may be wrong in some cases because of a vendor glitch. We are monitoring the problem but don't have any cause for alarm. We are simply encouraging voters to check the application to make sure their date of birth and all personal information is correct. The majority of applications we are getting back have been fixed by the voters themselves and we are confident that this glitch will remedy itself. The important thing is for people to fill out their absentee ballot application carefully and completely. We have the resources in place to make sure everyone's vote is valid and counted.

Why are you sending it to a PO Box instead of directly to an election authority?

We are doing everything we can to make sure our voters vote - this is pretty standard. In order to help Illinoisans apply for an absentee ballot the ILDCC incurred the cost of the postage so that we can help ensure folks get their ballot on time and that we know who is voting. Turn out as everyone knows is critical to this election. By working this through a PO Box we are better able to track the process and make sure there are fewer problems.
So a Democratic organization's errors are potentially causing the votes of registered democrats to not count.And you are implying that this is the Dems committing voter fraud? It looks like unintentional vote suppression.

I find vote suppression to be even more serious. I don't care if it's unintentional or not, people need to be arrested. Call in the Feds!

Can't wait for election day, another chance to test how little I can ID myself and still get a ballot. I'm past waving a piece of junk mail with an address on it to get a ballot in the name of the person who it's addressed to. Last time it was just three letters of a last name and they gave me a ballot. I think this year, I'm just going to point at the name of the person who's ballot I want and see if they give it to me.

Remember people, the articles I post are the only ones we KNOW about. You have to get out there and be the wave. With the way Democrats are disenfranchising voters across the country, EVERY VOTE COUNTS. Crush the people who saddled you with Obamacare. (not with your foot on their head though)

Can't wait for election day, another chance to test how little I can ID myself and still get a ballot. I'm past waving a piece of junk mail with an address on it to get a ballot in the name of the person who it's addressed to. Last time it was just three letters of a last name and they gave me a ballot. I think this year, I'm just going to point at the name of the person who's ballot I want and see if they give it to me.
Keep us posted.

More evidence of rampant voter fraud.

Minn. Conservative Group's Voter Fraud Allegations About Five Percent Accurate

Ryan J. Reilly | October 27, 2010, 10:09AM

A County Attorney in Minnesota -- where Tea Party and conservative groups are staging an anti-voter fraud push -- has charged 47 individuals in voter fraud cases stemming from the 2008 election.

But Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman told TPMMuckraker that conservative groups have exaggerated the threat of voter fraud. He also said that their investigation revealed that there was no coordinated campaign to commit voter fraud. Freeman said that 43 of the cases involve felons who were ineligible to vote and four cases involve double voting.

The conservative group Minnesota Majority first alleged that 1,250 people, including over 800 felons, were illegally voting. But the vast majority of those claims didn't pan out.

"They claimed in November 2009 to have 800 additional individuals who were illegal felon voters," Freeman said. "When they summited names to us in late February 2010, it was down to 451. We have processed that 451, and more than half of them were either not felons or not on probation when they voted. The rest of them we investigated more fully, and today we reported that the remaining cases presented sufficient support to charge, so we charged them."

Freeman said he made a commitment to get the cases taken care of before the 2010 elections. He noted that .00006 percent -- six-one-thousandth of one percent -- of the voters in Hennepin County had been charged with improperly voting.

"I think we've had a reaction from the right and the far right that there was significant voter fraud, and the fact is the facts show that there's not," Freeman said. "The right thing to do is to review and investigate claims of illegalities, that's my job and we do that. But Minnesota has a proud history of clean elections. We get into in our commercials -- witness Michele Bachmann and Tarryl Clark and some others -- but the voting process in this state is very pristine."

The charges were reported by Minnesota Public Radio.
link

Users who are viewing this thread