What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How will CV affect the NFL? (2 Viewers)

You said on 9/6: 

A bunch of early 20 somethings doing the right thing?  Yeah, what could go wrong?

Week 4.  I am predicting "something" drastic by week 4.   Not sure what.  Maybe cancelled games, maybe a team forfeiting 3 weeks.  Maybe season cancelled.  Who knows.

The game of football, the mentality of the players who play football, and the larger numbers will make this 100x more difficult to pull off than MLB or the NBA

I said, "Thanks. I hope you're not right.  How confident are you in your prediction?"

You said:

I said, "Thanks. I'll buy you a beer if you're wrong. "

Thankfully, I'm ready to buy you a beer. Let me know what kind you like and where to send it and I'll send a 6 pack your way.  And I'll send @fatguyinalittlecoat some too. 

You said on 9/6: 

I said, "Thanks. I hope you're not right.  How confident are you in your prediction?"

You said:

I said, "Thanks. I'll buy you a beer if you're wrong. "

Thankfully, I'm ready to buy you a beer. Let me know what kind you like and where to send it and I'll send a 6 pack your way.  And I'll send @fatguyinalittlecoat some too. 
Wasnt a game cancelled in week 4?

I like free beer, but was I wrong?

Wasnt a game cancelled in week 4?

I like free beer, but was I wrong?
You were absolutely wrong. Every single game of the entire season played. Post season went off exactly as scheduled on time. A few postponements but not one game canceled. Season never came remotely close to being canceled. 

PM your address and what type of beer you like. 

Never been happier to buy someone a beer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
BassNBrew said:
Easy peasy if you don't mind violating some pesky federal and state laws.

Just say thank you J and PM him your address.  if you prefer, you can PM him my address.
Thanks. It's not that difficult. As I've asked a couple of times, send me your mailing address and what type of beer you'd like. I'll send you some and also send @fatguyinalittlecoat some. If for some reason me sending you free beer is a problem, let me know here and I can send it to @BassNBrew instead. 

As @Ron Swanson said, it's little shock this is difficult. :lmao:  

Joe Bryant said:
You were absolutely wrong. Every single game of the entire season played. Post season went off exactly as scheduled on time. A few postponements but not one game canceled. Season never came remotely close to being canceled. 

PM your address and what type of beer you like. 

Never been happier to buy someone a beer. 
I've never seen anyone have to try so hard to buy some one a beer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not a beer nerd but I like trying new stuff.  Is there any good craft beer brewed in Knoxville?  If so I’ll take that, any variety is fine.  I’m hoping I can get a few local FBGs to share in my bounty.

Send it to Bass.  My thanks for a couple tips in the stock thread.
Thanks Ghostguy.

He is in our weight loss thread, he'll take a diet root beer please :)
I'll make an exception for free beer and I won't be difficult about it.

I’m not a beer nerd but I like trying new stuff.  Is there any good craft beer brewed in Knoxville?  If so I’ll take that, any variety is fine.  I’m hoping I can get a few local FBGs to share in my bounty.
Ditto this.  I'm not sure I've had a beer I didn't like, especially a free beer.  Thanks J and thanks NFL!

@Joe Bryant Hope I'm not catching you off guard, but your wife is a sweet lady.  Thank her for the Dunkin' Donuts coffee that arrived today.  Sent my thanks by re-upping a little bit earlier this year.

Users who are viewing this thread