What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (1 Viewer)

'cstu said:
'No. 16 said:
'DA RAIDERS said:
i don't know why i bother.......

call her. don't ####### text her. ask her out. simply. "hey , i had fun the other night, want to grab a drink/bite to eat/get it crackin on the dance floor/i'm happy to drop $500 on a date" whatever.

and we wouldn't be having this conversation if you had just been a MAN and gotten your own hotel room. it's chicken ####, little boy, high school moves like these that drove alyssa away.

this was the move: preschool teacher shows obvious interest in our asian hero. you say, "be right back", go down to the front desk. get your own room. congrats, you are a man! and like the crackin suit you had at the wedding you get to upstage all your fat, no game, no offdee friends. worst case scenario? you get a good nights sleep by yourself.
Our interaction was brief for the most part so I didn't really get a good gauge until we were in bed.She was the last to arrive as we were pre-gaming. Didn't talk too her much in the hotel room. Walking to our first bar I started to chat her up a bit. Then after the first bar I left the group to meet up with a different set of friends. From there I didn't see pre-school teacher until after the bars closed when I got back to the hotel room.

A few of us wanted to get something to eat so we walked to grab some food. From there I must have charmed her some more. I knew she was interested but nothing too obvious.

When we finally got back to the hotel everyone asleep. I went to take my contacts off and take a piss. When I got back everyone else had staked their spot. That's when pre-school teacher scooted over and motioned I sleep next to her and from there I tried to take it as far as possible.

So yah it kind of just happened. Didn't really do much wotk with her.
Regardless, there's no reason for a grown man with a good job sharing a hotel room with seven people. Crap like this is the reason Alyssa is with the PT.
This what he just doesn't get

'cstu said:
'No. 16 said:
'DA RAIDERS said:
i don't know why i bother.......

call her. don't ####### text her. ask her out. simply. "hey , i had fun the other night, want to grab a drink/bite to eat/get it crackin on the dance floor/i'm happy to drop $500 on a date" whatever.

and we wouldn't be having this conversation if you had just been a MAN and gotten your own hotel room. it's chicken ####, little boy, high school moves like these that drove alyssa away.

this was the move: preschool teacher shows obvious interest in our asian hero. you say, "be right back", go down to the front desk. get your own room. congrats, you are a man! and like the crackin suit you had at the wedding you get to upstage all your fat, no game, no offdee friends. worst case scenario? you get a good nights sleep by yourself.
Our interaction was brief for the most part so I didn't really get a good gauge until we were in bed.She was the last to arrive as we were pre-gaming. Didn't talk too her much in the hotel room. Walking to our first bar I started to chat her up a bit. Then after the first bar I left the group to meet up with a different set of friends. From there I didn't see pre-school teacher until after the bars closed when I got back to the hotel room.

A few of us wanted to get something to eat so we walked to grab some food. From there I must have charmed her some more. I knew she was interested but nothing too obvious.

When we finally got back to the hotel everyone asleep. I went to take my contacts off and take a piss. When I got back everyone else had staked their spot. That's when pre-school teacher scooted over and motioned I sleep next to her and from there I tried to take it as far as possible.

So yah it kind of just happened. Didn't really do much wotk with her.
Regardless, there's no reason for a grown man with a good job sharing a hotel room with seven people. Crap like this is the reason Alyssa is with the PT.
This what he just doesn't get
You guys are overreacting with this sharing a room thing. 6 of the 7 people are nurses. We all could have had our own room if we wanted. We just went out to have a good time and needed a place to pre-drink and crash so we didn't have to drive anywhere after.

We're not trying to bone chicks every night.

Last edited by a moderator:
'gianmarco said:
'Bucky86 said:
'No. 16 said:
Text Convo with Pre-school teacher:No.16: Ready?Her: Ready for what? ;)No.16: I get off in an hour. What's your address?Her: Hahah...I'm not telling you my address crazy!No.16: Haha. Thought you were ready? Her: No, that's just you! LolNo.16: Alright. Be ready sometime this week. ;) Need a fat nap tonight.Her: Alright. We'll see... ;) have a good sleep. Don't dream about me too much. Haha!Think that went well.
:lmao:
:goodposting:
See, that actually seemed pretty good to me. But I turn 40 in two weeks and have been married for 18 years. I'm not the best judge.

The only time I ever share a hotel room is on my annual raider road game. And we all always have our own bed.

What you're missing is that it's childish. And thats why alyssa is with someone else.

The only time I ever share a hotel room is on my annual raider road game. And we all always have our own bed. What you're missing is that it's childish. And thats why alyssa is with someone else.
It's far from childish. All of us live within 30 minutes from downtown. We rented a room specifically to pre-drink and a place to sober up.If we wanted to be comfortable or hook up anyone of us could have just taken a taxi back home, but actually splitting a room is a cheaper alternative vs. taxi rates. To each his own so that's the last I'll talk about the sharing a room thing.

'gianmarco said:
'Bucky86 said:
'No. 16 said:
Text Convo with Pre-school teacher:No.16: Ready?Her: Ready for what? ;)No.16: I get off in an hour. What's your address?Her: Hahah...I'm not telling you my address crazy!No.16: Haha. Thought you were ready? Her: No, that's just you! LolNo.16: Alright. Be ready sometime this week. ;) Need a fat nap tonight.Her: Alright. We'll see... ;) have a good sleep. Don't dream about me too much. Haha!Think that went well.
See, that actually seemed pretty good to me. But I turn 40 in two weeks and have been married for 18 years. I'm not the best judge.
The assertive nature of it was fine. But, there was some poor form.First line was fine. Good lead in.Asking her out in an hour is not the best idea. Very little chance she's just "doing nothing" and will be ready to hop up and be ready to go out with some new guy. Even if she has interest, she's likely saying "no" which may make trying to read into it difficulty.Asking for the address is just kinda creepy from someone she just met while out. When she called him out on that (which she did), he didn't seem to acknowledge it might be a bit creepy.Finally, I'm not sure why he's always telling people about him needing to sleep or nap. At least her close was a little reassuring, but the whole exchange was nowhere near "that went well".

'gianmarco said:
'Bucky86 said:
'No. 16 said:
The assertive nature of it was fine. But, there was some poor form.First line was fine. Good lead in.Asking her out in an hour is not the best idea. Very little chance she's just "doing nothing" and will be ready to hop up and be ready to go out with some new guy. Even if she has interest, she's likely saying "no" which may make trying to read into it difficulty.Asking for the address is just kinda creepy from someone she just met while out. When she called him out on that (which she did), he didn't seem to acknowledge it might be a bit creepy.Finally, I'm not sure why he's always telling people about him needing to sleep or nap. At least her close was a little reassuring, but the whole exchange was nowhere near "that went well".
Okay, that makes sense now. I don't really need to know this stuff at the moment, but if my wife runs off with a personal trainer I want to have a certain minimum level of skill in the barn.

'gianmarco said:
'Bucky86 said:
'No. 16 said:
I think I need a little more back story here.While we were fooling around, I kept telling her to be ready for me to #### her after work since she didn't want to progress at that moment (didn't think about the bathroom). One line actually was... "While I'm at work. You should go to church, have brunch, and then get ready for me to #### you after work." Which she played along with (and my balls too). She obviously knew what I was alluding to with the "Ready?" statement and that's why I felt the rest of the convo went well. She obviously knew I was joking and was playing along too.

'gianmarco said:
'Bucky86 said:
'No. 16 said:
Text Convo with Pre-school teacher:

No.16: Ready?

Her: Ready for what? ;)

No.16: I get off in an hour. What's your address?

Her: Hahah...I'm not telling you my address crazy!

No.16: Haha. Thought you were ready?

Her: No, that's just you! Lol

No.16: Alright. Be ready sometime this week. ;) Need a fat nap tonight.

Her: Alright. We'll see... ;) have a good sleep. Don't dream about me too much. Haha!

Think that went well.
The assertive nature of it was fine. But, there was some poor form.First line was fine. Good lead in.

Asking her out in an hour is not the best idea. Very little chance she's just "doing nothing" and will be ready to hop up and be ready to go out with some new guy. Even if she has interest, she's likely saying "no" which may make trying to read into it difficulty.

Asking for the address is just kinda creepy from someone she just met while out.

When she called him out on that (which she did), he didn't seem to acknowledge it might be a bit creepy.

Finally, I'm not sure why he's always telling people about him needing to sleep or nap.

At least her close was a little reassuring, but the whole exchange was nowhere near "that went well".
I think I need a little more back story here.While we were fooling around, I kept telling her to be ready for me to #### her after work since she didn't want to progress at that moment (didn't think about the bathroom). One line actually was... "While I'm at work. You should go to church, have brunch, and then get ready for me to #### you after work." Which she played along with (and my balls too).

She obviously knew what I was alluding to with the "Ready?" statement and that's why I felt the rest of the convo went well. She obviously knew I was joking and was playing along too.
Stay classy :bag:

'gianmarco said:
'Bucky86 said:
'No. 16 said:
I think I need a little more back story here.While we were fooling around, I kept telling her to be ready for me to #### her after work since she didn't want to progress at that moment (didn't think about the bathroom). One line actually was... "While I'm at work. You should go to church, have brunch, and then get ready for me to #### you after work." Which she played along with (and my balls too). She obviously knew what I was alluding to with the "Ready?" statement and that's why I felt the rest of the convo went well. She obviously knew I was joking and was playing along too.
Holy smokes!!! What about The Coral Dream?

'gianmarco said:
'Bucky86 said:
'No. 16 said:
(George and Jerry are in the coffee shop, Jerry's telling George about this girl he was with)JERRY: ..And then she starts talking about her panties.GEORGE: (Yelling out to a waitress) Gonna need some water here!JERRY: So I said something.GEORGE: Ok, what did you say?JERRY: (Defensively) Now, bear in mind, I am just trying to keep up.GEORGE: Of course.JERRY: Okay? So, she's taking about her panties, so, uh.. So, I said, "You mean the panties your mother laid out for you?"GEORGE: (Takes a few seconds to mull this one over. Shooting Jerry a confused look, he repeats it) "The panties your mother laid out for you"? (Jerry nods) What does that mean?JERRY: (Throwing up his hands) I don't know! It just popped out.

The only time I ever share a hotel room is on my annual raider road game. And we all always have our own bed. What you're missing is that it's childish. And thats why alyssa is with someone else.
It's far from childish. All of us live within 30 minutes from downtown. We rented a room specifically to pre-drink and a place to sober up.If we wanted to be comfortable or hook up anyone of us could have just taken a taxi back home, but actually splitting a room is a cheaper alternative vs. taxi rates. To each his own so that's the last I'll talk about the sharing a room thing.
You just don't /won't get it

'Bucky86 said:
'No. 16 said:
Text Convo with Pre-school teacher:

No.16: Ready?

Her: Ready for what? ;)

No.16: I get off in an hour. What's your address?

Her: Hahah...I'm not telling you my address crazy!

No.16: Haha. Thought you were ready?

Her: No, that's just you! Lol

No.16: Alright. Be ready sometime this week. ;) Need a fat nap tonight.

Her: Alright. We'll see... ;) have a good sleep. Don't dream about me too much. Haha!

Think that went well.
Nailed it.

That text exchange was brutal.

Clearly at this point, the only move you have left is to text her a picture of your braciole. I keep a room in my house filled with everyday items that are intentionally 60% of their normal size just for this purpose. It's all about frame of reference.

That text exchange was brutal.Clearly at this point, the only move you have left is to text her a picture of your braciole. I keep a room in my house filled with everyday items that are intentionally 60% of their normal size just for this purpose. It's all about frame of reference.
:thumbup:EG just keeps on delivering.

That text exchange was brutal.Clearly at this point, the only move you have left is to text her a picture of your braciole. I keep a room in my house filled with everyday items that are intentionally 60% of their normal size just for this purpose. It's all about frame of reference.
he's asian though, right? better make it 80%

No.16 - it's not the ideal way to handle the text but she's into you. That's the beauty of things - no matter how awful you are, if a chick is into you it doesn't matter what you say (as long as you don't insult 'em). Congrats on having the confidence to push forward with her even if your game wasn't perfect. Making a move - any move - is the most important step. Wrap it up and enjoy! :thumbup:

Yeah, I agree. It wasn't the smoothest, but taken in context I think the text exchange was fine.
I thought it was atrocious, but then again, I'm 40 and I don't really know all the hipster lingo. That may have been Billy Dee Williams smooth to a 25 year old. I would have gone with a telephone call, or if you must text, something along the lines of :"I had a great time the other night. Are you free this weekend, I'd like to see you again."Or something like that. But then again, most of my sex these days is beating off to "Cathouse" with the volume just high enough to mask the sound, but low enough that I can hear if my wife wakes up and heads towards the living room.

Yeah, I agree. It wasn't the smoothest, but taken in context I think the text exchange was fine.
I thought it was atrocious, but then again, I'm 40 and I don't really know all the hipster lingo. That may have been Billy Dee Williams smooth to a 25 year old. I would have gone with a telephone call, or if you must text, something along the lines of :"I had a great time the other night. Are you free this weekend, I'd like to see you again."Or something like that. But then again, most of my sex these days is beating off to "Cathouse" with the volume just high enough to mask the sound, but low enough that I can hear if my wife wakes up and heads towards the living room.
Totally thought you were a 20-something. Now all of those stories, especially the dog photo one, are even more funny. :lmao:

It was definitely atrocious. Laughably bad. But it's better to send a horrible text than sit on a perfect one.

I kinda agree, but I lean more towards RN side.That's cool when your HS or college buddies are hanging.But having your own room for that exact scenario would be less childish to a woman.It seems like 16 is just in a chillin state. Have good times with buddies, play the field, and see what happens, when something happens he reacts to it.That could be fun, and is fine, but it sounds like the people who get laid often have set plans for most circumstances, take confident bold approaches and chase specific situations.Which apparently is what mainly attracts women.I only bring this up, because as people are saying, Alyssa left 16 for some of the same unbold, unconfident planning and mainly because he might have been too much of a go with the flow and react type of person, rather than a specific and spontaneous plan type of guy.16: "Hey, kindergarten teacher wanna take this up to the hotel room??"K: ..yea sure....let's go.....Oh wait...who are all these people...??16: "My hommies, don't mind then keep caressing my nads"K: "oh...uh ok..."or16: "Hey, kindergarten teacher wanna take this up to the hotel room??"K: "yea sure....let's go.....Oh wait...there is more booze in this empty room of yours?? Awesome! Let's party"16: "Hey Teach, we're crakin"

Two positives: first and foremost, it's great you are out trying to and succeeding in getting sone action. Means you aren't holding onto false hope w the ex. That's a very very good thing.

Second, in your exchange the chick is clearly into you. If she wasn't, that address line was creepy enough (dude you don't go to some other chicks place to #### her) that she would have stopped texting you. Nonetheless she responded appropriately given her liking of you so you're fine. I agree with others that it was a great lead in - short, relatively witty, and aggressive. The ending was similarly fine except don't tell her you're too tired - that sounds whiny and boring and also may make her feel like sleep is more enticing than sex with her.

From here on out keep it simple and assertive. I may be in the minority here but I'd suggest still texting her over the next couple of days to keep her interested. Subtley reference sex between the two of you but don't say creepy #### (I.e. Mentioning her address, her parents, her underwear, kidnapping, and rape). If you can't handle this then let it stew for 24 hrs - she may even text you. But if you can I think some flirting text banter will serve as good practice and will help distract you from the fact the ex isn't texting you. As dr awesome mentioned party Hookups don't ever amount to much afterwards so nothing to lose here.

Btw the fiancée and I spent the weekend sharing a suite w a couple we are good friends w (I hear ya on the saving money part) and I think both couples involved can tell you the bathroom is your friend. :slapithigh:

You're doing it wrong, assuming you actually want to get laid here.

Meh, I don't blame him on the hotel room as it's initial purpose made sense. Also, in my stumbling but fruitful experience, whenever you go into the night planning to hook up it never happens - but always happens on the night you're laid back and hanging w friends not worrying about where your next action will come from. But alas, when the opportunity became so obvious in bed it needs to cross your mind to go get another room - no matter the cost. She's in at that point. If they are full, drag her to the bathroom or better yet the hotel exercise room or something. Anything but lay in bed amongst her friends.

I kinda agree, but I lean more towards RN side.That's cool when your HS or college buddies are hanging.

But having your own room for that exact scenario would be less childish to a woman.

It seems like 16 is just in a chillin state.

Have good times with buddies, play the field, and see what happens, when something happens he reacts to it.

That could be fun, and is fine, but it sounds like the people who get laid often have set plans for most circumstances, take confident bold approaches and chase specific situations.

Which apparently is what mainly attracts women.

I only bring this up, because as people are saying, Alyssa left 16 for some of the same unbold, unconfident planning and mainly because he might have been too much of a go with the flow and react type of person, rather than a specific and spontaneous plan type of guy.

16: "Hey, kindergarten teacher wanna take this up to the hotel room??"

K: ..yea sure....let's go.....Oh wait...who are all these people...??

16: "My hommies, don't mind then keep caressing my nads"

K: "oh...uh ok..."

or

K: "yea sure....let's go.....Oh wait...there is more booze in this empty room of yours?? Awesome! Let's party"

16: "Hey Teach, we're crakin"
This. 5 of us went to nursing school together. Our friend that moved out of state was in town. I was just having a good time with friends.

Meh, I don't blame him on the hotel room as it's initial purpose made sense. Also, in my stumbling but fruitful experience, whenever you go into the night planning to hook up it never happens - but always happens on the night you're laid back and hanging w friends not worrying about where your next action will come from. But alas, when the opportunity became so obvious in bed it needs to cross your mind to go get another room - no matter the cost. She's in at that point. If they are full, drag her to the bathroom or better yet the hotel exercise room or something. Anything but lay in bed amongst her friends.
Yah my mistake.Will definitely find somewhere else to take it next time the situation arises.

I kinda agree, but I lean more towards RN side.That's cool when your HS or college buddies are hanging.

But having your own room for that exact scenario would be less childish to a woman.

Have good times with buddies, play the field, and see what happens, when something happens he reacts to it.

That could be fun, and is fine, but it sounds like the people who get laid often have set plans for most circumstances, take confident bold approaches and chase specific situations.

I only bring this up, because as people are saying, Alyssa left 16 for some of the same unbold, unconfident planning and mainly because he might have been too much of a go with the flow and react type of person, rather than a specific and spontaneous plan type of guy.

or

K: "yea sure....let's go.....Oh wait...there is more booze in this empty room of yours?? Awesome! Let's party"

This. 5 of us went to nursing school together. Our friend that moved out of state was in town. I was just having a good time with friends.
Which is cool, but you're 27 looking to get laid and become a person Alyssa would want to be with. She won't want to be with the 16 who just waits around and sees what will happen. She wants to be with a person who will handle the situation like he knows what he wants.

or

Which is cool, but you're 27 looking to get laid and become a person Alyssa would want to be with. She won't want to be with the 16 who just waits around and sees what will happen. She wants to be with a person who will handle the situation like he knows what he wants.
And also knows what they want, and will give it to them. Do some reading on why all these horny soccer moms are dripping over 50 Shades of Grey. Women want a man who is in control, and gives them what they want without having to be asked. It is just as true for the 20 somethings as the 40 year olds lying in bed pretending they dont hear their husband jerking off to Cathouse ;)

And also knows what they want, and will give it to them. Do some reading on why all these horny soccer moms are dripping over 50 Shades of Grey. Women want a man who is in control, and gives them what they want without having to be asked. It is just as true for the 20 somethings as the 40 year olds lying in bed pretending they dont hear their husband jerking off to Cathouse ;)
Wait, you think my wife is pretending not to hear me? :unsure:

Yah my mistake.Will definitely find somewhere else to take it next time the situation arises.
Woz and No 16 giving and receiving dating advise....:blindleadingtheblind: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Good job on actually hooking up this weekend though. I am surprised you have not called and appologized to the ex yet.

Btw the fiancée and I spent the weekend sharing a suite w a couple we are good friends w (I hear ya on the saving money part) and I think both couples involved can tell you the bathroom is your friend. :slapithigh:
:wall:Don't listen to this guy.

Um, yeah. Woz-If you need to bang every day, get your own room. If you cant afford it, tell your buddy to hit the road for for an hour. Banging it out in the bathroom while your buddy and gf/wife/whatever are in the bedroom is ridiculous. The only time this should happen is on spring break. You want to be a partner in a firm, but you still pull #### like this? You may need to grow up as much (or more) than No. 16.

Um, yeah. Woz-If you need to bang every day, get your own room. If you cant afford it, tell your buddy to hit the road for for an hour. Banging it out in the bathroom while your buddy and gf/wife/whatever are in the bedroom is ridiculous. The only time this should happen is on spring break. You want to be a partner in a firm, but you still pull #### like this? You may need to grow up as much (or more) than No. 16.

Woz and No 16 giving and receiving dating advise....:blindleadingtheblind: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Good job on actually hooking up this weekend though. I am surprised you have not called and appologized to the ex yet.

wow...guy # 1 misspells a word

guy # 2 bangs fiancee in a hotel bathroom while his buddy and gf sleep in the bed

one is funnier than the other, and it's not the one you think

You're doing it wrong, assuming you actually want to get laid here.
At the very least have two rooms so whoever hooks up has a place to go.

guy # 2 bangs fiancee in a hotel bathroom while his buddy and gf sleep in the bed

1. It's not misspelling, it's FFA shtick.2. They weren't sleeping.

1. It's not misspelling, it's FFA shtick.2. They weren't sleeping.
:lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread